Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-31-2013, 06:21 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending September 1, 2013

Happy Holiday weekend for those who are celebrating Labor Day! Hope you are enjoying the last summer hurrah.

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day !

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), (, Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (Vdm) and our leader Judi(Crafts.. THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and a Happy Dance! and we do appreciate it! These are Elaine's words.

Elaine started a wonderful idea a few weeks back, where we add a new stamper to our list. Let's keep this great idea going.

Here are my favs.
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Here is my newbie.
Jennifer's Anniversary card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC404/ Ferns and Faith by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VLVAug2013 ~Teachers~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD179 For Queen vdm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Picture of My Mom by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 CAS Angel by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Happy Anniversary Kathleen!
WT442 ~ A Blue Angel by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442, CCEE1334, Angels_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 Wishing You Peace by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower Wreath Inspiration Challenge, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ombre Hearts by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Swingin Sally by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Things by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC451 moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hershey's Holiday Tutorial 2 by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me all the ones I've missed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Each week we have newcomers to this thread. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps .

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

---

Want to post a Thank You?

Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Oh, thanks, Linda! Starting the thread and choosing my sketch card as a favorite. Jazzed!

Here's some of the beauties that caught my fancy this week. Again, lots of sketch challenge cards!

Frosty is EnJOYing the Snowfall by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC451 A Very Merry Christmas by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC451, Any Occasion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Boo by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC451 I miss you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 CAS Angel by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Door by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 221-163 by Jeannie1862 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue By You Swing Card by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Christmas IC404 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBDSLC168 Beautiful Rainy Day by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Totally Tubular by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
End of Summer Sunset on the Shore by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Also, remember next Friday and Saturday is the Opposites Attract vsn. Fast cards can be fabulous, too, and be ready to fav a bunch of 'em!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 06:47 PM   #4  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To Linda and all the other who hostess this- Thanks! We miss days in the gallery and what a wonderful way to see the ones we missed!

mware birthday hello doily by mware - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv jenn47 CASE by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue Prayers for Sandy by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's allee's FS342 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:TLC444;CAS235 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

okimom2girlz I Relish.....our friendship....SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk Hello, there is mail by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperCrafty Oh Hello, TPE212 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC441 TLC444 Blue Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein SC451, Any Occasion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This piece by dini is fine art!
dini MIX31 - Mini Canvas by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps MIX31, F4A184 Superstar by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Bird at Sunset by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Default Treasures!

Thanks! Linda for starting this thread -- and Thanks! for acknowledging the newbies and otherwise missed treasures! I have a bunch of newbies (at least to me) in my list...their names are highlighted in Orange!....

' Happy Labor Day weekend! Where did this summer go? However looking forward to the cooler autumn days....

Here are a few pretties from the week:

Spooky Cat by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Birdie by cynserely - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's Helpers by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFT Sketch by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilda Blowing Hearts by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Air Hag by KJA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TGF FFF Anya-Licious by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look out little mice by tgentry43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Remember Your Childhood by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back To School by MamaCass07 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed Mother by diannep575 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

School Days by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Drozy's Darlings Glenda by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BS- Geekatude by beadn&stamp n - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blossom with love... by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BS- You Nailed It by beadn&stampn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spread Sunshine by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make It Crafty Halloween Scene by Delphinesplac e - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheeky Lessons by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Going Green by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Together is Where I want to be by debbeson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VO Challenge Card by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PJ School Time Scotty, TPE214 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hymn Challenge #15: He Leadeth Me by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You A Birthday That's Right On Track by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cute little duck by Simko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stair Step Scene Card by JanesLovelyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Bling by grandma6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to ALL who share their inspiration! and Thanks to all who participate in this thread in any way -- you get the world shakin' with all the happy dancin' goin' on! smiles galore!

Happy Labor Day!

Last edited by ChaosMom; 08-31-2013 at 07:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) and Brenda (Tessaduck) for listing my CAS angel card! Yippee!!! I always struggle with CAS, so I am extra happy you both like it!
And on behave of Jennifer (Mother's daughter) thank you for noting the card she sent me fo rmy anniversary Linda! It is a treasure!!!
Judi (Crafts) thank you so much for the heads up! I sure do appreciate it!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 07:59 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

What a week! Tomorrow hubby and I celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary�with a new air conditioner (sigh) That�s the way it goes sometimes 
Still love the wonderful cards such as:
Mother�s daugher Jennifer's Anniversary card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and MMTPT265 Vacation Destinations by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ladybug91743 Bundling Up by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 QFTD179 For Queen Vicky by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and TLC444 Spread Your Wings by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tessaduck WT442 Angel by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trish G Fall Thanks - QFTD179 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sophie LaFountaine Angel with tugboat by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CoffeeStamper WHO KNEW I WOULD JOIN A CAFFEINE SWAP#3? by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sue28 MMTPT265 QFTD178 Dream About Palm Cove by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia MMTPT265 - Jett Setter by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz2003 Country Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Together Forever by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jdmommy CAS235, TLC444, Road to Recovery by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know I missed a lot of cards this week, so I am counting on you all to help me see what I missed! Happy September!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 08:11 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Here are the wonderful creations that made it to my favorites this past week.

tessaduck SC451 moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl QFTD178 - Smilyn Stef by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gunilla.holmqvist Autumn by gunilla.holmqvist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC441 TLC444 Blue Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe MMTPT265 Fall Vacation by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MMTPT265 - ...on the road again... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pinkberry CC441~Thinking of You by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SmilynStef Salted Inky Background by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc QFTD178 Sue28 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
QFTD179 For Queen vdm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac Celebrate! SC451 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue28
TLC444 Strawberry Mist Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

breezey Silent Night by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie WT442 CAS Angel by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook FS343, Oh Happy Day! by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish everyone a wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 08:18 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH, Kathleen (Kathleen Lammie)! I love your elegant gift of a new air conditioner! ;)

Thank you Kathleen for mentioning the anniversary card I sent! You are so deserving of the acknowledgement of your special date! Thank you also, for the favoring of the MMTPT card! I couldn't have done it without your generosity! It was a fun card to make and it will be even more fun when it gets sent out to a fellow Teapotter!

Have a wonderful anniversary tomorrow!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #10  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Popped in to see what I had missed during this busy week and lo, and behold...Linda had listed my ombre hearts card as a fave! Thank you so much! I didn't have much gallery time, but found this card in my faves from the week: Check out this BEAUTIFUL FALL CARD by Kim (Luv Flowers)! I loved the colors and splatter details!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #11  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default favorites ending Sept.1st

Here is my list for this week. It's a little short this week, sorry ladies!
Papillon Potpourri meets Hello Lovely & World Map by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cattails and Dragonflies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
special birthday by NikiE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make It Crafty Halloween Scene by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearl by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope I get to look at more tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 08:59 PM   #12  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jennifer so glad you liked my Curt card that you favored it. Makes me feel happy inside and for that I thank you again! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #13  

Kathleen, it does seem to be your goal in life to make people's day SO bright! You are one talented artist and an amazing person too. You made my whole week SO special!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a hoot to be chosen as a favorite!!! I'm over the moon happy!!
Thanks ever so much, it means the world to me!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Labor Day weekend! Remember when this weekend was the last hurrah before school started? All the kids around here have been in school for a couple of weeks!

Here are my favorites this week:

Oh What Fun CAS by StampingSelene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS342, QFTD178 Embossed 4 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD178 for Rita by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD178 Deepest Sympathy by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS342 Gabby by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy and Paisley by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Together Forever by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD178 S = Phyllis by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT265 - Jett Setter by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

40th by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brrrr!! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Gift by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forever and Ever by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shades of Purple... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You So Much by cheiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO308 ~ Apple of Your Eye ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC404 ~ Aquarius Cosmos by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASE Study 155 by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC404, Something for You by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy This Day by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Secret Garden Wedding by rainyboxcrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cattails and Dragonflies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Papillon Potpourri meets Hello Lovely & World Map by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A special thanks to our team of notifiers who are taking time from their holiday weekend to bring joy to people in this thread.

Have a wonderful creative weekend.

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:48 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 1/9/13

Hi there, another week has flown by and here we are sharing our favourites for the week again. Here are some of the cards I loved -

k dunbrook CAS235, TLC444, Going to the Beach by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 TLC444 Spread Your Wings by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 Wishing You Peace by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie Floral Birthday Wishes by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly CC441 Navy Sky Cajun Flowers by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber MMTPT265 Venice by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin MMTPT265 AFRICAN TOUR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose MMTPT265, QFTD173, QFTD17, Enjoy the Journey by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe MMTPT265 Fall Vacation by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT265 - Jett Setter by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc QFTD178 Sue28 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC451 Christmas Candles by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin SC Thanks for You CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie MIX31 Drip Drip Drip by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jennifer's Anniversary card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD178 for Sue28 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana Christmas Wishes by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing all the cards I missed in the galleries,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow - thank you, Kathleen, for mentioning my card "Dream About Palm Cove" - Jennifer for mentioning "Strawberry Mist Flowers" - Peggy for "Deepest Sympathy" - you have all made my Sunday afternoon an even happier one

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #19  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are some of my favorites for the week:

SC451 moments by tessaduck :
CC441 TLC444 Blue Blossoms by hobbydujour :
CC441 TLC444 Blue Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Work It Baby! by SparklePlenty1000 :
Work It Baby! by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442, Muslin Angel by Holstein :
WT442, Muslin Angel by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 My Angel by Biggan :
WT442 My Angel by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 Angels by cher2008 :
WT442 Angels by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC404 Polished Stone Special Birthday_lb by Clownmom
IC404 Polished Stone Special Birthday_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a a lovely day!
and a creative week ...

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #20  
Stampin' Fool

thank you Stiz2003 to put my card in the favorite of the week.

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 01:04 AM   #21  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Thanks so much, Brenda - it was a bonus (of sorts, I was starving by the time DH finally got home for dinner at 10pm!!) to have the time to make my Beautiful Rainy Day card at all, a bonus with no strings attached to find it listed here.
Thanks, Mary, for the heads-up.

Where have I been this week - I only found one card in my favourites when I went to check :oops: . Wouldn't you just love a view like this from your window!

sue28 ~ MMTPT265 QFTD178 Dream About Palm Cove
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Good Morning everyone - what wonderful week in the gallery - I just CANNOT keep to 3 super favourites, so these are my choices

mamaxsix CASE by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:TLC444;CAS235 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD178 S = Phyllis by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC451 Christmas Candles by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Monday #72 Beautiful Season by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wetland Silhouette CCMC266 by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you everyone for giving me so much inspiration this week

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 02:14 AM   #23  
Gabfest Goddess

Thank you SO much for choosing my page. You are too sweet, and it has blessed me this morning! Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 02:32 AM   #24  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

Sunshine Feel Goods by Lost in the 60's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lost In the Sixties
Crocheted Ribbons And Pearls by Margstamps at Splitcoaststampers
Margstamps
HoHoHo by Penny Ward at Splitcoaststampers
Penny Ward
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...

Last edited by NANCYRUTH; 09-01-2013 at 02:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 02:37 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you, Sue for favoriting my Christmas Wishes card & also thank you to Brenda for favoriting my Frosty card this week! You gals certainly know how to make me feel special! It's gonna be a good week~ Thank you, Linda for the heads up! You ladies Rock~ Blessings and Hugs

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 02:38 AM   #26  

MIX31 - Mini Canvas by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dini
Back To School by MamaCass07 at Splitcoaststampers
mama cass07
WT442 Angels by cher2008 at Splitcoaststampers
cher 2008
CAS Boo by gregzgurl at Splitcoaststampers
gregzgurl

Last edited by NANCYRUTH; 09-01-2013 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 02:39 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Whoa, thank you so much, Sabrina, for mentioning my card for this week's tea party here - you have made my Sunday night

A huge thank you, too, Linda for all the notifications - the time you ladies volunteer to this forum is incredible and appreciated

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 02:44 AM   #28  

Mimi's Sled Ride by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dini
IC Blue Monsoon by Darla Ryan at Splitcoaststampers
Darla ryan

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 03:19 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you to five generous and thoughtful ladies: Nancy, Jennifer, Sandie, Niki and Sue28. I so appreciate your giving cards of mine special recognition. It means a lot to me and I'm grateful for your taking time to do so. A thank you to ChaosMom for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #30  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Here are ones I found this week. Mostly from the two challenges I played during the past week. Thanks so much to the ladies that notify!

tessaduck - WT442 Angel

gabalot - IC404 Dancing in the Purple Rain

MariLynn - Mix31 angel card

stampin'nana - Frosty is EnJOYing the Snowfall

BeckyTE - CC441 Birthday Post

Stamperrobin - CC441 Road Trip

scootsv - Not Designer Paper � Zentangle

Bailmac - Life MIX31

Luv Flower s - MIX31, Drip, drip, drip...

true-2-you - MIX31 "Life is the ART..." Wall Art by Trudy Sjolander

alimarbles - Altered Playing Cards

mollymoo951 - MSM's VERVE Happiness

wannabcre8tive - Sunflower Wreath Inspiration Challenge, saq

Margstamps - Road Trip to Grandma's
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:14 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

First, thanks to stiz2003 for mentioning my jenn47 CASE and to Holtstein for letting me know. Also thanks to sistersandie for mentioning my mamaxsix CASE card and again to Holstein for letting me know. I must have spent a lot of time in the galleries this week!

I have three newbies, for me anyway - RDey, Waratah and Dara

jodylb - Looks Like Rain

jodylb - Fabric Resist

RDey - Kiele's bday 2013

sue28 - Deepest Sympathy

sti2003 - Together Forever

Karen R Barber - MAN CARDS

Waratah - For My Dad

Dara - Multi Challenge Card

inkpad - Amazing Cajun

bfinlay - Sunflower Love

justwritedesigns - Sympathy Dove

Margstamps - Go Fish Happy Birthday

Precious Kitty - My Little Angel

artystamper - Thnking of You

Precious Kitty - My Weird Card

bfinlay - Sing Your Heart Out

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #32  
Rubber Obsessor

I am so honored ...Thanks to ChaosMom for recognizing my card "Blossom with Love" and also to NancyRuth for recognizing "HoHoHo". My first time as a twofer. Yay me! You both have made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:34 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Judi let me know that my card had been listed as a favorite by Nancy (stiiz2003). Thank you, Nancy, for choosing my Bird at Sunset card, and for the wonderful comments you always leave. I've not had a lot of gallery time this week, but I did pick a few favorites:

Inspired Faith by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX31 Grungy Drips by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mix31 angel card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX31 - Mini Canvas by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT265 - Jett Setter by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:39 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, and I just noticed that Rita (scootsv) chose two of my cards. Thank you so much!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:57 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you Sandie for mentionaing my Wetlands Silhouette card!! I am thrilled to be chosen as a favorite this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 05:10 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

WOW..what a way to start off my Sunday...I'm honored to be among the favorites of Linda (Holstein), Nancy (Stiz2003), Kathleen (Lammie), and Sue (Sue28 ) this week! I really appreciate it...you're all so sweet with your comments..makes a girl feel very special
Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for the notifications..as always the favorites team is amazing!
Happy Labor Day to my US friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 05:11 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Thank you Angie and Jennifer for favoriting my work this week. It is special to me!

MariLynn made this beauty Mix31 angel card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 05:12 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

A Good Morning to all, this fine Sunday!

I send out warm Thank you's to Peggy (jasonw1) and sistersandie for adding the QFTD178 S is for Phyllis card to your favorites. You have brightened this foggy morning with this acknowledgement! Thank you!

Thank you to Sue (Sue28 ) for adding the anniversary card that was made for and posted by Kathleen, to her list of favorites. I am honored and thrilled!

Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) for the notifications! To the wonderful notifications team, Thank you to all of you.

Have a wonderful day and week!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 05:19 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolsteinView Post
Happy Holiday weekend for those who are celebrating Labor Day! Hope you are enjoying the last summer hurrah.

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day !

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), (, Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (Vdm) and our leader Judi(Crafts.. THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and a Happy Dance! and we do appreciate it! These are Elaine's words.

Elaine started a wonderful idea a few weeks back, where we add a new stamper to our list. Let's keep this great idea going.

Here are my favs.
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Here is my newbie.
IC404/ Ferns and Faith by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VLVAug2013 ~Teachers~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Picture of My Mom by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442 CAS Angel by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Happy Anniversary Kathleen!
WT442 ~ A Blue Angel by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT442, CCEE1334, Angels_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower Wreath Inspiration Challenge, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ombre Hearts by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Things by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hershey's Holiday Tutorial 2 by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me all the ones I've missed!
Thank you, Linda! I'm so honored!!

Michele

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2013, 05:21 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

I have a couple of favs..I keep forgetting to push the *heart* button :rolleyes:

RAK Kathleen Lammie Labor Day Stiz2003 gallery, made by Kathleen Lammie

Sympathy Dove IC404 WT442 by justwritedesigns

Road Trip to Grandma's by Margstamps

Altered Playing Cards by alimarbles
Reply With Quote Likes