Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the WEEK ENDING August 4, 2013

Oh my, can you believe it is already August!!!!!! Goodness where in the world does the time go, and I truly understand that now that I am getting older - it seems to go much faster.....

I have just returned from the beach, where I had such a relaxing time just listening to the ocean and feeling the breeze.....uhmmmmmm and the week surely flew there let me tell you.......

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for <NOBR>directions</NOBR>.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Stacy (JBgreendawn), Elaine (ChaosMom), Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck) and myself vdm. I want to thank my team members and also want to send a big shout out to Judi (crafts) for her dedication to this thread......

I didn't have a huge amount of gallery time but what time I had, I certainly found some beauties. I also saw several great cards that didn't have many or no comments at all, and I have shared a few of them in my favorites....

Here are the ones that I found this week, and I know that I have missed a lot and I am going to depend on you to let me see what I missed.... Thanks for including your favorites here and given credit to the many talented SCS members we have here....

QFTD All Hail Peggy - closed by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13Eggette, CT0713, Duets, On the Farm... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shenandoah Memories by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC 400 Nature's Inspiration by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC400, Morning by the Sea by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD175 Casing jandjccc by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin Up by rainyboxcrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polka dot Heart Day by zipperc98 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You- Sunset at the Shore by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin Up by rainyboxcrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen Loll Dreams by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masc. Tree B'day jhg 8_3 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13bfinlay, dtgd13Beate, FS338, It's the little things by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FM125 A is for Autumn by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13TeniaSandersNelson QFTD175 Masked Holiday Wishes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The talent that is here on SCS is overwhelming, I feel so lucky to be blessed to be in the SCS family....

Okay show me what I missed!!!! ;):-D;)
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Wink For those new to this thread.....

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Vicki
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Vicki thank you so much for selecting my Morning by the Sea card as one of your favorites. It is such an honor! I so appreciate it! And thanks so much for hosting and giving SCS your time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default DTGD beauties

This past week has been a paper crafter's dream: TONS of challenges with Dare to Get Dirty and the mini-Virtual Stamp Night. Both are still in operation, so what are you waiting for? Get in there and get inky! (Brag alert: I've finished all dtgd and mini-vsn challenges... smug.) Anyway-- Here's some of my favorites for the week, and most of them are dtgd beauties.

clever way to make a rose:
Vendela Rose by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rich fish:
DTGD13 Asian Fish by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautifully sweet:
The Cottage by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

woodsy and beautiful:
DTGD13 MIX27 Chickadee Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas:
DTGD13CassieT - Holy Night by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coloring white:
DTGD13dini Magnolia by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

icy night:
Winter Light by Lisa K Musil - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chicken soup? not so much...
DTGD13Eggette, Not feeling your best? by K athleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

details:
The Robin and the Gardener by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nature:
Nature by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

awesomely fun fouls:
DTGD13Eggette Anniversary Birds by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting, all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

I have a partial list... I may add a second post tomorrow... this is just what I've come across so far in the Dare to get Dirty challenges this last week...
I have not seen much of the regular gallery or VSN yet...

SEP13VSNC His & Hers Scraplings by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD2013 - NOEL Banner by teegee7617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 Baby Wipe and Butterfly by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trust in the Harvest by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 Grateful by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 Friendship Quilt by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13dini Happy Go Lucky by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13jpmayo Life by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile, Click, Capture by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13MrsOke, Best seller by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD F4A180 Blessings Come Down by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13MrsOke, Not a good Idea!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

What a gallery this week! By Wednesday I had to quit gazing since my list is so long. To the team of wonderful people who notify us, I apologize for that.
I even missed a couple of days in the gallery.

jkanack FS338 do what you LOVE what you do by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour DTGD13 Rococo Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia DTGD13LynninStLouis - Shirt by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marilynn TLC440-TLC11 Shabby chic wildflowers easel popped up by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy TLC440 Faux Postage..again! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamasix Shabby Chic Bliss by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie DTGD13stampertammy, Brilliant You by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Diva DTGD13TammieE For Jennifer's Wedding by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC437 DTGD13 Sunshine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL DTGD13 Warm Wishes Died by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susie Australia DTGD13 - MMTPT261 - Lazy and Hazy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie DTGD13karengiron, Desert Night by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KonaRose A Winter Night by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour DTGD13 Friendship Quilt by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butternutsage Down By The Boardwalk by Butternutsage - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KathleenLammie DTGD13TammieE CAS with die cuts by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 DTGD Gears 2 You by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee Christmas Barn by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dmo Wetlands Watercolor by dmo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle sending you sunshine by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperamma A Warm Hello by Stamperamma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein DTGD13UnderstandBlueB by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa Musil Winter Light by Lisa K Musil - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! DTGD13Beate - Grasslands by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl Belleek Inspired Shells by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy IC400 Waterlilys by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #8  

A big thank you Vicki for making my weekend happy and including me in your favorites! This week the gallery was amazing with all the DTGD challenges and I'm honored to be included.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Brenda & Elaine THANKS to you both for mentioning my Chickens Anniversary card that is such an amazing thing to have one noticed this week with the volume of creativity that is pouring through the gallery this week.
and Linda, thanks for letting me know

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Whoa! Thank you so much to

Brenda (Tessaduck) for mentioning my Not Feeling your Best card, I truly appreciate it!
Stacy (JBgreendawn) for including my Life card, that was a very FUN card! Thank you so much!

and Nancy (Stiz2003) for listing three of my cards!!! I just about fell over! LOL You are very generous my friend!!! Thank you!!!

and Linda (Holstein) I appreciate the notices and I appreciate YOU!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #12  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

So many beautiful cards to feast our eyes on this week! Thanks Stacy and Nancy for the mentions. I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see my name. Thanks goes out to all the gals who gave us the fun challenges .

Here is my long list:
Unhurried Sense of Time by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13LynninStLouis - Shirt by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Deepest Sympathy by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13 CAS Butterfly by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Senciled leaves by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glad I Picked You 2013 by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Sunshine by JeanetteF - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13karengiron, Desert Night by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boutique Details & Designer Paper by Bauwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vendela Rose by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC437 Daisies and Plaid by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Shaker by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Grunge by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC437 DTGD13 Sunshine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Postbox by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
6-in-1 - DTGD by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers All of Dina's card could be included this week!
DTGD13 ~Hemmed in Faith~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13UnderstandblueC LOVE YOU by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD - Simply Elegant by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
take a nap by fairysale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Fairy by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13Vdutchr by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lisa's Valentine by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC400, First Gelli background_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Map..... by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC 400 Nature's Inspiration by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #13  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I am listing just a few and maybe I can come back later! There are sooooo many to choose from this week...here we go!

wannabcre8tive -DTGD13-Easy Chicken & Dumplings,saq

LuvLee - Joy

ashjoy - your tweet

tessaduck - DTGD13JBgreendawn it can
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

How is it possible, I have almost 50 cards in my favorites for this week? And I felt like I hardly got to spend any time in the galleries! LOL I am listing my top 20 and for those of you with multiples, I only listed one this time. So many talented folks on SCS!!!
Just gorgeous
Kittie747 Blue Christmas and Leaping Deer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PaperPunchScissors Country Postcard Altered Box by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
UnderstandBlue DTGD13UnderstandblueB Beeee Old Fashioned and Glittery by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobby du jour DTGD13 MIX27 Chickadee Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Julie Gearinger Thinking of You- Sunset at the Shore by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Arizona Maine CC437 Shabby thinking of you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a Box DTGD13 ~Hemmed in Faith~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jasonw1 Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One of a kind marvels
Peeps321 DTGD 2013 Mind Stretching by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scootsv August Monthly Cards by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stitz2003 On Angels Wings pocket card by susie-Qstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein DTGD13UnderstandBlueB by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And Susie Australia DTGD13 - MMTPT261 - Lazy and Hazy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Made me smile or laugh
IrishGreenSue DTGD13MrsOke, Not a good Idea!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yo Sam QFTD175 Kathleen Lammie by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ClownMom DTGD13UnderstandBlueC QFTD175 Enterprise 1701_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DandI93 DTGD The Dawn of Time by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kharmagirl DTGD13 ~Hemmed in Faith~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Asbrewer shammies asbrewer by asbrewer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serene Sympathy
Coffeestamper DTGD13-KELLIJO! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for listing my Desert Night card! I am so pleased you like it!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #16  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Ugh, I accidentally hit send...before I was done...I was on a roll but now all of a sudden it's all caught up to me. I am going to come back and add some more after I have slept a bit!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Oh, Nancy - I'm tickled!! Thank you, dear one, for selecting one of my cards to be on your list of favorites!!! I appreciate your kind words very, very much!!! With aloha, Rosy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

Be prepare to be amazed! Three stained glass and paper sculpture cards by the incredibly talented Swapper of the Month for Aug. 2013, Amaranthine:

Swim! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watch the Tail! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seagull at Rest by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #20  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Hopping in really quickly over breakfast.
I don't know how everybody managed to find time in the galleries - I'm afraid I just didn't. And this afternoon I have to go and help a neighbour with computre problems.

From my favourites:

crazykim ~ Summer time fun

jbgreendawn ~DTGD13Jellybean74 New Perspective
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

What a glorious week for divine inspiration - so many wonderful creations to choose from.

Here are my 3 very favourites

CC437 DTGD13 Sunshine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS338 For Paula by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Italian Rose by jasonw1 Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this beautiful card is now my screen saver!

Happy crafting everyone
Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Pam, thank you very much for mentioning my Merry Christmas poinsettia today. I really appreciate it.

Linda, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #23  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much to the Dirty gals who made this week happen. What a week!!!! I have never seen so many incredible cards. For every card I did see there are 30 more I didn't get to see or comment on. Thank you Stacy for the notifications, and my apologise for my list being so long. I have taken a leaf out of Kathleen Lammies book, only lisitng one card for each person even when there are 10 other favs in my gallery.

Thank you Elaine (Chaos Mum), Nancy (Stiz2003), Kathleen Lammie and Linda (Holstein). I am truly honoured to be on your lists, it is a lovely way to end my weekend.

Here goes....
IC400 Still of the Night by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGDDISTRESSED-IM STRESSED! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You- Sunset at the Shore by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 Texas the Vamp by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13bfinlay, dtgd13Beate, FS338, It's the little things by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD175_bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Light by Lisa K Musil - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13summerthyme64 Shower of Diamonds by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tag by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13~Fee~ So Serene by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 RIDING IN STYLE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile for the Camera by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT261 Hazy Lazy Summer by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's Vintage - Creams and White by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 Splashy Snow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13, Red Ribbon Flags by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Postcard by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGDkarengiron by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #24  
Hardware Hotshot

What a surprise to find my card in the favorites for the week. With so many wonderful cards chosen, I feel very honored to be included. Much thank, nines.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 04:24 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What a nice way to start the day! Thanks Linda for mentioning My Birthday Fairy card and Thanks to Nancy for liking my sending you sunshine card. And , of course, Thanks to Brenda for letting me know.
Just got a new laptop and if I ever completely figure out windows 8 I'll be able to get into more than one window at a time....then Ill list my favs

CAS Challenge 2014 Spring Design Team
ATCAS design team (2015 - 201
Dirty Dozen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #26  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks so much to Pam, Kathleen and Susie for the shout outs this week. With all the beautiful creations uploaded, I'm truly honored. Thanks Brenda for your time. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 04:28 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

I have a lot of kind and lovely ladies to thank this morning...for truly starting my Sunday with a BANG! Each one gets my heartfelt thanks(in no particular order): Brenda, Stacy, Nancy, Pam, Linda, Kathleen and Sandie. You are all so kind, generous...and talented in your own right. I truly appreciate your nods. And, a BIG thank you to you, Brenda for letting me know....you have a full day today with all the DTGD mentions plus the regular week galleries. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 04:31 AM   #28  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A big thank you to Vicki for mentioning my Masked Holiday Wishes and also for letting me know she had done so. Thanks, too, to Kathleen for putting my Enterprise 1701 into her favorites. What with DTGD, this was a very busy time in the gallery this week. Here are some of my favorites, a couple of which (Sallie's and Kittie's) caused me to lighten my wallet a bit!

DTGD13, DTGDstampertammy, TSC by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13frenziedstamper, Garden Gate by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC400 Your Birthday Star DTGD13 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Poinsettia by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Sunny Arrow by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace and Love by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shaving Feathers by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13lisahenke - Love Tag by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD - New Mercies by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*DTGD13 Rococo Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lois, thank you for your generous mention of two of my cards. The DTGD challenges were fun my first time out...and your nod makes them all the more so. Thank you again, Brenda....you are one busy lady this week. : ) Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 05:10 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm ashamed to admit that I don't hit the "heart button" often. I admire many, many cards on SCS, but I save the button for ones that really WOW me. I'm also not a CASER at heart, so these are ones that I just enjoy looking at and never dream of CASE-ing. The ART (I mean all caps) of Amaranthine's work truly blows me away and I look at them as one would revisit a favorite painting in a museum. Faberge would be proud of her craftsmanship too. : ) Amaranthine

SWIM

WATCH THE TAIL!

SEAGULL AT REST
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 05:20 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Three more from this past week.

Exquisite:
mother's daughter IC397 Leaves of Ivory by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just fun:
stiz2003 Birthday Brew by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Evocative feeling:
stiz2003 Unhurried Sense of Time by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks soo much Susie for mentioning my card~
Thanks for the wow of this card...wtg~Someone will be very lucky to receive this~
DTGD13 - The girls at home by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS-219
DT bugaboo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 05:51 AM   #33  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Brenda (Tessaduck), thank you so much for listing my card, "The Cottage" on your list of favorites this week. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you, Mary (jandjccc) for the notification.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart SUSIEAUSTRALIA

THANKS you sweet Susie (susieaustralia) for mentioning my card among your favs! I glad you liked it. And thanks Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know my card was mentioned. Gabby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #35  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Post Thank you, Stacy (JBgreendawn)

Thank you, Stacy for listing, Smile, Click, Capture on your favorites list this week. Whew, what a week! So much fun.

Thank you again, Mary (Mary (jandjccc) for the notification.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:19 AM   #36  

WOW! Thank you Sallie and Linda for mentioning two of my cards! After seeing all the wonderful work this week I am flattered to be included. The art and creativity this week was absolutely amazing. Thanks for making my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:23 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I want to start off by sending out a warm and heartfelt Thank you to Sallie (hobbdujour) for hitting that heart button on my Leaves of Ivory card. Thank you so very much, Sallie!Coming from you (one of my favorite SCS artists) this means a lot to me. Thank you!

I haven't had much time in the gallery, the county fair is still going on, one more week to go. I'd like to encourage any of you that have county fairs in your area, go an and see the wonderful crafts that your local community are entering, there's a lot of talent out there!

Here is what has managed to get put into my favorites this past week!

hobbydujour
DTGD13 TLC440 Christmas Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*DTGD13 Friendship Quilt by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*DTGD13 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers
CC437, FLLC, Hummingbird... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
DTGD13Eggette, CT0713, Duets, On the Farm... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1
Thinking of Kathleen by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and

Kathleen Lammie
DTGD13bfinlay Irony by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and DTGD13jpmayo Life by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia DTGD13 - MMTPT261 - Lazy and Hazy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam
MMTPT261 and QFTD174 by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay
DTGD13bfinlay - Butterfly Love by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E
DTGD13bfinlay - YOU MAKE ME SMILE... by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have to say after these two cards (and one of Sallie's), this is a wonderful challenge gallery, great idea to go with the greens of Ireland, Bridget!

I also have to send out a Thank you to Sallie and parknslide for pointing out the wonderful work of Amaranthine (Mary Ann). Mary Ann is a wonderful artist!

Have a wonderful and creative week!
May each and every one of you have a glorious week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:35 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 290 Likes on 114 Posts

Thanks, Chaosmom, for mentioning my "I'm Not Evil" card, and thank you Brenda (Tessaduck) for alerting me to this thread! I've been out of the creative loop for a really, really long time and DTGD was just what I needed to get me going again. Receiving this mention validates it even more - thanks again, SO MUCH! I haven't had much time to visit the galleries this week (yet), but hope to later today, so I'll be back to post some faves, I'm sure!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 207 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so much ChaosMom for including my Feathered Flower as one of your favorites this week. You made my day a cheerful one!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, your thoughtful and kind words really touched me...let alone, mentioning three of my cards! I truly appreciate all the kindnesses you extend to me. (Your fair sounds magical and like those I remember from bygone days in Cuyahoga County, Ohio in August.) Big hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes