View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #19
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you so very, very much Brenda (tessaduck) and Nancy (stiz2003) for naming my Trent Air card. I feel very honoured. I didn't spend nearly long enough in the gallery this week, yet I still have about 14 - sorry notifiers and a big thank you for all the time you give.

DTGD13UnderstandBlueA, Wishing you all the Best by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Graphics 45 Ladies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 ~Taste and See~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you a Happy Halloween Tag by SAZCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Swirly Dots by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT260, US Navy by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT260 Orchid Flyer by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

baby Girl or Little girl by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's Best Friends Forever challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Poinsettia Christmas card by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Anniversary by HHarris - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC439 Bird Reflection by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishes Come True by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC439 morning by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bird cage Thank you card by charlie horse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Collage by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!