View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #25
lbirus
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

If you want to get some simple supplies, I'd go for:
-Note cards with envelopes (131527 for $5.95 on pg 164)
-a set of markers like the 12-14 "in-colors" that has a nice selection of colors and the markers can color directly on the stamps without buying a stamp pad (126856 for $14.95)
-and one set that has multiple images and a couple of sayings that go along with her style, something simple like Too Kind (130450 for $19.95 on page 71). I'd recommend wood mounted for a beginner so there is no need to buy a clear block.
-And then one spool of matching ribbon (126848 for $8.95 on page 175)

20 great cards can be made with that combination without having to cut or glue! Once she sees how fun it is to make simple but beautiful cards, she'll be hooked! (like us!)

Of course don't forget to send her right here to SCS to find whatever stamp set you choose, and she can see thousands of cards that are made with that set just by looking the title up in the gallery.

If you want to keep it really simple, I'll also throw my vote in for Paper Pumpkin. Everything is included and it's fool proof! https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/

Right now, you can use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included! After the first two months, you can easily cancel or pay $19.95 for a kit each month. You could even keep the other kits and just give one to your friend... (just sayin). For $10, you cannot beat it!

((PS, You may already have an SU demo, but if you don't, you can certainly order from me (Lynn Birus) and it'll come right to your door. if you do order, you can use this hostess code: 2U6FC6BJ. No pressure, but I thought I'd throw it out there.))
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!