View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart FAVORITES For the Week Ending 07/28/2013

Good evening to all my talented SCS friends... I hope that you have had a great week, and a lot of gallery time....

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Stacy (JBgreendawn), Elaine (ChaosMom), Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), and Brenda (tessaduck). If you get a chance give these team members a big shout out for the time they take in doing the notifications... They are a great bunch of Gals......

Here are some of my favorites;

Frostyville Framed Moonlight and Trees by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC399: This Can't Be Good by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fly High by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettias and Candles by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Love by Laura ODonnell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smoky Serene Silhouettes by zainy3018 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nighttime Snowfall by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX26 Walk in the Woods by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts & Prayers Bermuda Bay by fauxme - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD174 Wildflowers for Sue_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Dad Ever by stampingdietitian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragonfly Garden by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

br Hello Fish Tag by raduse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCC2-WK3-Day 2 by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Swirly Dots by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Wishes CC436 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate the Season by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild Blooms by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS337....Blooming CASE by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflower Meadow Ombre Card by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS337 Thanks a Melon! by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, it's your turn, let me see what I have missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!