View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #37
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

I am late once again entering my favorites. It is another HOT Sunday...I guess it is just summer...what happened to Spring? One of these days I am actually going to get cards made with all the cool SPRING stamps I have..

Here are my favs for the week!

Wedding Acceptance by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Petal Envelope by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Poinsettia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT258, Happy Birthday to Ewe by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Evelyn - MMTPT258 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forest Birds by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summertime Beauty by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Day! by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sizzix Thinlits Die Cut Lily... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC397 WEDDING-SHANNON by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White #3 Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT258 Happy birthday Mrs Lamb! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful creative week filled with time to do everything you love to do! Huge THANKS to all our notifying team who dedicate their valuable time to this thread.

Smiles,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!