View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Default Paper Bloggers Reunited - Closed!

Hi ladies, I'm taking this from the original thread which explains our group.

We are a group of friends who want to belong to a steady group of bloggers that inspire, encourage and acknowledge each other as creative minds. This thread will be a place where we can ask questions, help each other grow our blogs and follow along on our creative art journeys. This group is open to any "creative blogger".

Thoughts:

1. Each Blogger will have an active blog which means that you have a blog post at least once a month if not more often.

2. Each Blogger needs to visit his/her fellow Bloggers leaving an encouraging word or two as often as you can, but at least twice a month, become a follower of each other blogs, sign up via email or just follow the master Bloggers List, which you can find below in this comment) List the other members blogs on your own blog sidebar.

3. Each Blogger will notify members of prolonged absence as we are forming friendships and if you disappear, we would appreciate notification and will know not to expect any comments from you while you are gone or won't wonder why you don't have anything on your blog if you don't pre-schedule something.

4. Bloggers are encouraged to share their ideas regarding the group which could potentially include challenges, RAKs, swaps or the like.

5. There will be a total of 10 Bloggers in the group. Be an ACTIVE participant.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to being inspired, giving inspiration, being encouraged and giving encouragement.

1. Maggie - mschoener - Maggie's Cat House
2. Jackie - hpyscrpr2 - Kreate With Me 2
3. Sonja - Soni B - Soni's Front Porch
4. Kelly - ScrappinCEO - KellySCreativeDreams
5. Nancy - nhagen - My Little Spot in the Universe
6. Brenda - pinkdisneychick01 - Disney Girl Crafts
7. Brandy - ibalady12 - Ibalady's Gallery
8. Joyce - ashjoy - Paper, Scissors, Sew!
9. Sharon - smadson - Foxy Stamping
10. Terria - Rhoshoun - Scrappin Beauty
11. Pam - PamL - PS I Love You Paper Arts and Crafts
International Art & Soul
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/

Last edited by mschoener; 06-02-2015 at 07:17 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!