Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending June 23, 2013

Happy Summer to you! It's my time to bring you the Favorites Of The Week.

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

The dedicated team members who will be making the notifications are: Judi (Crafts), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Brenda (tessaduck), -Vicki (vdm), AND ME, MARY

I didn't get to spend a lot of time in the gallery, but I did pick a few. I hope all of you who did post cards and look will show us what you found.

hobbydujour... IC394 Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants.. In Thy Presence by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... WT432 Beautiful Butterfly by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly... Summer Breeze by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. QFTD170, Vellum Poppies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lhs43... Christmas Mosaic Madness by lhs43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ellentaylor.. Summer Strawberries by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NamioiW... Sunrise, Sunset by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly... Blessing by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherCroppin... ARTC2 Thank You by CherCroppin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... Framed Wild Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redi2stamp... Butterfly Blessings by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mum of 2+2... First Christmas by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6... Thank you #101 by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pattie G... **Pattie's Favorite** - CT0613-You Make A Good Day... by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stampin'
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

If you are new to this thread.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Fan Club Member
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Mary, thanks for getting us started... here are a few I found...

God's mercy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QUAKER OATS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Father's Day Card by StampinChristy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Awesomeness

Thanks, Stacy!

Great and wonderful projects in the galleries this week. Here's some that I found:

bodacious bovine (Stacy and I agree on this one!):
QUAKER OATS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever knife:
Swiss Army Dad Card by Jingle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blue and silhouettes:
SC441, Water and Sky by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stunning, clever, elegant:
Circle of Love by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

embossed vellum:
WT432, Embossed Vellum... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

more than good enough!:
MIX21 - Happy 4th by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

soft and deep:
Summer Girl Windy by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member

Lots of wonderfulness in the gallery this week....here are some I found!

Copper Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS332 - Swoon by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS332 Thanks Susie! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Outside of a Dog by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Grattiude by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 225 Asian Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TheGraduate by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Izzy and the Bee by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A New Canvas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT432, Blue Vellum by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessing by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brayered Vellum - WT432 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD170, Vellum Poppies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT432 VELLUM ASTERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

another Birthday card by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes In Plaid by alliekatte - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Liberty by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC394 Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT432 Vellum Sorry by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colors of Summer by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Craft Camp Momento Peg by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Time - MMTPT255 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will be traveling next week so won't be creating anything but I hopefully will have some time in the gallery!

Have a great week everyone and thanks to our lovely and dedicated crew of notifiers!

Smiles,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 23/6/13

I have only managed to make 1 card this week due to other commitments and having a couple of houseguests stay with me for 10 days. I have been able to check out the galleries at times - particularly loved the WTUI & Mixability challenge cards this week. Here are those I favourited this week -

frenziedstamper Masking & Stencils by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter MMTPT255 Believe by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT432 Dream Big by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT432 Beautiful Butterfly by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamp300 MMTPT255 Sewing Mends The Sould by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Mama's Hands by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT432 Lilies-of-the-Valley Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC394 Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT432, Blue Vellum by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dizzymommie MIX20, VLVJun2013 PDCC187 Hope Anchors by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pinkberry WT432~Happy Birthday by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers WT432, Embossed Vellum... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Polka Dot Anniversary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Brayered Vellum - WT432 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

simplybeautiful Thomaspaul Inspiration by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie MIX21 sorry by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 ODBDSLC159 Pastel Floral by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl Rainbow Grunge by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Next week should be back to normal so, hopefully, this means more time to make cards!

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Ahh Peggy you spoil me. I am truly honored (and doin' the happy dance) that you mentioned my craft project and teapot. Here are some of my favs for the week. Also a big thank you to the lovely person that has to notify everyone - I try very hard to keep my list short each week.

Spanish Quilt by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX21,CAS225 Summer is Da Bomb! by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX21 sorry by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Congrats by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX21 - F4A174 - ...confetti... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A174 MIX21 Summer by the Shore by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Live Your Life In Color by inglishrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polka Dot Anniversary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You- A Wild Goose by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This Too Shall Pass - masking technique by amethystcat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Have Tea by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC431....to my friend by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT255 - ...quitling Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS225 Seeing you by SeattleStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bicycle, Vintage Style by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #8  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Oh my, this has been a busy week! I got my PC back up and running after a week without it, only to experience internet problems. I also had family staying with me for a funeral, so it wasn't till Friday that I had much time for anything online.
But I did find this beauty in the gallery:
Daizy-Mae ~ Pink flower card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:56 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry, I posted that Vicki (vdm) would be helping with the notifications and She is off this weekend.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #10  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary, Peggy and Sue for the mentions of my cards. Started my Sunday in a happy way.
Here are some fantastic cards I found this week.

Masking & Stencils by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS225 Happiness by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCMC256 Dad by Lisa Martz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mftwsc128 okay by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Butterflies by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC431, Fabulous Florets... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC431 Mumu's Ride by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
simple daisies by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC431 Lush Razzleberry Green at Midnight by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC431 Flower by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC441-Be not afraid... by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ship Shape SC441 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Blessings by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT432 Thoughts and Prayers by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT432~Happy Birthday by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brayered Vellum - WT432 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT432 VELLUM ASTERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black and neutral by skitter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TSC0621, TSC, Uplifting! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX21 F4A174 Bright pastels by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC394 When Friends Meet by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A New Canvas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Liberty by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the inspiration, and show me the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:23 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

A lot of wonderful cards this week!!! Here are a few I spotted!

CC431 Mumu's Ride by BeckyTE

SC441 Unity gossip by StampinAK

Father's Day Card by Karenliz

SC441, Water and Sky by cjzim

Lilies-of-the-Valley Birthday by hobbydujour

MIX21 - F4A174 - ...confetti... by Mutnik

babies-nice way to start people by tessaduck
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:35 AM   #12  
Forum Fanatic

Here are a few beauties from the past week....hope you enjoy!

My Summer cards for SOTC by momcgw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS333 Kindess and Blessings by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sale-A-Bration by Patti McDermott - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

inspired 3 by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Fly Away~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Backyard Basics by Patti McDermott - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Rock by Amy Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Split Negative Bear by Janice W - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Olivia and Peter by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gina by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darci by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT432 VELLUM SUN KISSED FLEUR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet 16 by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Princess Pea Tilda by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorrow Sympathy by Mama D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stencil Kaleidoscope by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

French Clown by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hymn Challenge #10: Open My Eyes, That I May See by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bonjour by Melissa_H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Pattie's Favorite** - CT0613-You Make A Good Day... by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so selflessly! and to all who contribute to this thread - you bring many smiles!

Have a great week!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:05 AM   #13  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Aw...thanks Elaine! (((hugs))) And you too Judi M!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:19 AM   #15  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Brenda for choosing "Happy 4th" and saying it was good enough to send!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

A big thank you to Sue-Sue 28, for favoriting my Rainbow Grunge card. And to Susie (Susie Australia), A big thank you as well, for mentioning my Bicycle, Vintage Style. I appreciate you for taking the time out to encourage others! Thanks to Chaos Mom for letting me know!
Some of my Favorites this week are-
Circle of Love by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC394 When the Tide Rolls in by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colors of Summer by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC394 - Thanks for Staying in Touch! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you so much Polly and Sue 28 for mentioning the same card of mine as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thank you , Mary, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Susie(susie australia), for listing my beach card as one of your favorites. A lovely start to a Sunday. Mary, again thanks to you for the notification. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:37 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

An additional thank you, Sue28, for also mentioning my IC card...missed it first time around. Thanks, Mary, for keeping me on my toes.

And Mary(jandjccc), thank YOU and Peggy(jasonw1) for listing the same card on your lists. You are ALL too kind. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #20  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMomView Post
[COLOR="Teal"]Here are a few beauties from the past week....hope you enjoy!

Hymn Challenge #10: Open My Eyes, That I May See by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a great week!
Happy Crafting!
Thank you SO much! What a blessing you are, and I truly appreciate you letting me know too! Have a blessed day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:14 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Angie for marking my card as a favorite. I did indeed love your fourth of july card too! Here is another i marked as a face. I will be CASing this one.
MFTWSC128 #2 Judy K by Judy K - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:39 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Peggy, WOW I am feeling so amazed that you mentioned both of the cards I posted this week.
<---- has never had two cards mentioned in the same week before

Thanks Mary for letting me know the happy news!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #23  

Wow, thanks Peggy (jasonw1) for including me in favorites of the week! It's always such a wonderful surprise to be mentioned with so many talented and creative artists.

I have listed my favorites incorrectly in CAS favorites and not sure how to correct.
Thank you again.
Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:45 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

SO jazzed! Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for choosing my Okay card, to Polly (Peeps) for choosing the triple easel Babies, and to Angie (ohmypaper!) for choosing the Classic card. And to Elaine for the head's up. Wow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 07:00 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiz2003View Post
I have listed my favorites incorrectly in CAS favorites and not sure how to correct.
Thank you again.
Nancy
That's not a problem, Nancy. Karen (k dunbrook) has already left notifications for your picks. Here's a link to your post for anyone who wants to check it out: CAS Favorites for June 23, 2013 - Post #3 .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Sue28 and SusieAustralia!!!! Each of you were so kind to mention my MIX21 card. It was such messy fun and I am hoping you both will join in the fun soon!!!

Brenda-thank you so much for the notices!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a wonderful surprise this hot, hazy, humid morning! Thank you Peggy for including my purple card in your list of favourites this week. It was really a surprise. Also thank you to Stacy for the 'heads-up'.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #28  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMomView Post
Here are a few beauties from the past week....hope you enjoy!

My Summer cards for SOTC by momcgw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS333 Kindess and Blessings by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sale-A-Bration by Patti McDermott - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

inspired 3 by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Fly Away~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Backyard Basics by Patti McDermott - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Rock by Amy Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Split Negative Bear by Janice W - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Olivia and Peter by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gina by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darci by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT432 VELLUM SUN KISSED FLEUR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet 16 by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Princess Pea Tilda by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorrow Sympathy by Mama D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stencil Kaleidoscope by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

French Clown by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bonjour by Melissa_H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Pattie's Favorite** - CT0613-You Make A Good Day... by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so selflessly! and to all who contribute to this thread - you bring many smiles!

Have a great week!
Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for this honor! It means a lot to me. Hugs, Aletha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #29  

Thanks so much Angie for including me in your favorites! It is always such a pleasant surprise. Thank you Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #30  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thank you Linda for adding my card to your list - looks like that challenge created several favorites this week. Thanks to Kyra for inspiring us!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #31  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for mentioning my Shine Brightly card! A real surprise seeing as how it was my first Mix-Ability challenge attempt! ((hugs)) Thanks to Brenda for letting me know!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #32  

thank you so much Angie for favoring my card! I am so thrilled!!

Senior Design Team member for Gina K Designs
Behind the Scenes Crew at StampTV.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I am so honored this week, several of the cards I've made have been listed in this favorites thread.

Thank you to Mary (jandjccc) for not only starting this thread today, but for favoring and mentioning the Beautiful Butterfly here. To be acknowledged by those whose work you admire, is a wonderful thing!Thank you Mary!

Thank you to Sue (sue28 ),for favoring MMTPT255, Dream Big, and Beautiful Butterfly. Sue, you have really put the sunshine into this overcast day!

Thank you to Linda (Holstein) for adding The Thoughts and Prayers card to your favorites and this thread! This card worked it's magic in many ways, from the recipient and back to me again, with this acknowledgement, Thank you, Linda!!

And lest I forget, Thank you to Stacy , and all the ladies of the Favorite Thread and notifications team!

My each and everyone have a Blessed week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Now for my list of favorites

Loll Thompson Copper Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy CAS 225 Asian Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cher2008 Congratulations by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 WT432 Vellum Floret by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *WT432 Lilies-of-the-Valley Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
QFTD170 50th Wedding Dinner Invitation by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay Framed Wild Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
FS333 A Friend's House by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc QFTD170 A Breath Of Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
FS333 For A Friend by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT432, Blue Vellum by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Blessing by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jasonw1 Polka Dot Anniversary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NaomiW WT432 Lifelike Swallowtail by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin WT432 VELLUM ASTERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

skitter Black and neutral by skitter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri Card Candy for Emma by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hlw966 MIX12 Warm & Cold by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie WT432 Vellum Sorry by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box ~Fly Away~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr CottageCutz - Springtime Bluebell Flowers by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee Love You by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wow, from the looks of this list, I had time to peruse the gallery a little this past week. My apologies to the Notification Team.

Have a wonderful week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow ladies thank you for faving some of my cards in this forum. I always feel so honored because there is so much talent on here. So for one of my cards to be recognized always humbles me.

Mary/jandjccc thanks for mentioning my card Summer Breeze and Blessings. Thanks for all the work you do on here. It is much appreciated and thanks to the notification team for letting me know.

Thank you to Peggy/jasonw1 for mentioning Blessings.

Thanks to Sue/Sue28 for mentioning Blessings and Mama's Hands.

Thank you to Linda/Holstein for mentioning my card Blessings.

Here are my favorites for this week:

Mary/jandjccc A Breath of Winter QFTD170 A Breath Of Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue/Irishgreensue QFTD170, TSC, ODBD by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peggy/jasonw1 Polka Dot Anniversary Polka Dot Anniversary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jennifer/Mothersdaughter Thoughts and Prayers WT432 Thoughts and Prayers by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doni/Donidoodle Summer Silhouettes CC431 summer silhouettes by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack/ Precious Jewels CC431 precious jewels by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie/hobbydujour Rear View Poppies *CC431 Rear View Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bensarmom/Thoughtful Goose CC431_Thoughtful_Goose_bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week and looking forward to seeing many more beauties in the galleries!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, thank you SO much for mentioning two of my cards...you are SO kind and generous. You make me feel like a million dollars(well, A million isn't so much these days...let's say 10 million. : ) ) I truly appreciate it. Thanks Mary for notifying me. I appreciate your efforts too. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sylvia, thank you for listing one of my cards among your favorites. You brighten my day and that is appreciated. Thanks again, Mary, for your "heads up". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

There were three cards this week which caught my "heart button" finger for one reason or another.

mother's daughter
Her intricate stitching is magnificent and even more so when combined with other elements.

Barbie P
A very pleasing card to look at.

Precious Kitty
Has a great deal of Country French charm to me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #39  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you Susie (Susie Australia)

Thank you Susie for listing Spanish Quilt at the top of your favorites list this week. I'm honored. Vance and I loved the comments on my gallery And thank you Stacy for the sweet notification.

Susie ~
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Jennifer/MothersDaughter for favoriting my card Blessings. I am truly honored.
Reply With Quote Likes