Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending May 26, 2013

Hope all of you have a wonderful Memorial Day.
This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, May 19th to May 26th. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. These dedicated team members will be helping me with the notifications: Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Vicki(vdm), and Stacy (JBgreendawn).Elaine(ChaosMom).

Here is my List.....
vdm... IC390 Flowers by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amrucci... F4A170 M5D Coolest Cone by amrucci - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dnnd193.. F4A170 Happy Day Sailing by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. QFTD166 F4A170 MIX17 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT428, Brynn's Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

giogio.. Feel better by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... TLC430 Abstract Flower by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box... ~From the Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743... Pink & Green Birthday by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Read more: FAVORITES for the week ending May 19, 2013 by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Mary, for getting us started. I didn't have much time in the galleries this week as I was out of town for several days..... I do so hope that all of you have a great Memorial Day!!! Here are some that I found this week...

Graduation card by GayleWI - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming Vine and Doily by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful Butterflies by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1321 - Let's Go Fishing by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD166 F4A170 MIX17 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Recessed Poppies by Ironlady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I know that I have missed out on my regular gallery time, so I know that I have missed alot of great cards.... I am hopeful that all of you will show me what I have missed.... Have a great day!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are my favs for this week:

hobbydujour CAS221 TLC430 Moments

DJRants Pansy Pot

sue28 MMTPT251 Door To A Tranquil Garden

cjzim Nature Sketch

jojot Relax While Fishing jhg 5_22

GailNM Sunburn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary for starting the thread and favoring my card. Here are some beauties I found this week.

Great graduation cards:
CAS221 The Sweet Smell of Success by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Orange and Black Grad by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great design cards:
Happy Birthday to the Hubs! by ju012835 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT428 Mambo Embossed Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT428 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT428 Unruly Tomatoes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy 18th Birthday! by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful cards with different coloring mediums:
Butterfly Birthday by katarzyna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Playing with DSP by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC: Two Challenges by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC390 Difficult times by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC390/Heartfelt Greenery by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC437 Spring Flower by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gorgeous details on these cards:

~Rene's Birthday Blessings~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nature Sketch by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC437 Golden Anniversary by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT428 garden side step card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Females birthday cards by charlie horse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD166 The Beauty of the Morning by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
These cards will make you smile:
Teacher Thanks by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunburn by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Here are mine...

Label Love Thank U by Yvette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On Your Wedding Day by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS328 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On the Sea by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to thank you Mary (jandjcc) for submitting my card "Pink & Green Birthday" as one of your favourites for the week... I feel so honoured that you enjoyed my card and placed it among all the wonderfully made cards out there... I also want to thank Vicki (VDM) for letting me know about this submission...thank you both....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

Here are some of the beautiful cards added to My Favorites this week!

Girls Like Fishing Too! by Angela Crockett

Father's Day by Diana Nguyen

Praying for You by Janette Olen

Every Day O4J by Susan Conrad

Dream by Lisa Somerville
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

It is a three day weekend for most and I know a lot of us are thinking of our troops and the many who have given thier lives for our freedom.

I spent a little time almost every day this week in the gallery until the end of the week and then I got very busy and couldn't so I know I missed some work of my favorite stampers as well as some newbies. I look forward to seeing what I missed!

Here are mine:

For a Special Teacher by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Dogwoods by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy BD, Angela - 2013 by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Friend by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD165 Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 Strong Anchor by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC430 Abstract Flower by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 TLC430 Apple Blossom by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold and cream by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221, Sweet Smell by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS221- Theme Challenge by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS328 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 Sweet Rose by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fancy Butterfly by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT251 for Jessica by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jessica's Garden - MMTPT251 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT251 Door To A Tranquil Garden by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC437 Golden Anniversary by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dog Days by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT428 Tomato Ketchup by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Say Cheesecake by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Wishes by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Felt Flower by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A170 Over and Over by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dare to Dream by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC390 Flowers by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavendar Butterflies by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS328, Congrats Colleen by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Scroll by BK stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Thanks by Nerina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Sweet Smell of Love by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big hug and thanks to the tireless and dedicated group of notifiers on this Memorial Day weekend. You are SOOOO much appreciated by us all.

Hugs and smiles!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so VERY much Linda (Holstein) for the mention of my IC card in your list of favorites for the week AND for notifying me! You are so kind and I appreciate the heads up so much!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are some fabulous cards I noticed this week:
Gorgeous
Peeps321 IC390 Black Bird by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour IC390 In My Thoughts by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And QFTD166 F4A170 MIX17 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Justwritedesigns Verdigris Wedding Window F4A170 MIX17 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Marisajob Beauty of the Lord Card by marisajob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia Jessica's Garden - MMTPT251 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan CAS221 TLC430 Apple Blossom by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ohmypaper! MIX16 - Glitter and Glass by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s Daughter QFTD165 Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a Box ~From the Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kittie747 Mini Rose Wreath and Foliage by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Talk about COLOR
Whippetgirl Awesome Repeat by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampcatwg Tea-cup Birthday Card! by stampcatwg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DJRants Pansy Pot by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
octoberbabe Grad Card 2013 #2 by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Masculine wonders
INCREDIBLE !!! Jakester Old Dive Mask by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susieqhersh MFTWSC124 Masculine Sympathy Card by susieqhersh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Too Funny, too CUTE or too SWEET
DandI93 WT428 Garden Guests by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Understandblue Grumpy Cat for Korin by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jennypete Farmer Girl by jennypete - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apandi MMTPT251 Children's Hello by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vickydee MMTPT251-All the children of the world by vickydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink_lady Picture Perfect Girlfriends by pink_lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 10:44 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oops, I missed one! Peggy's
Swirled Dots and Daisies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I have been trying to get the link to work :( Sorry, it really is a lovely card called swirled dots and daisies!

Fan Club member
QFTD128

Last edited by Kathleen Lammie; 05-25-2013 at 10:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 10:54 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy(Jasonw1) thank you so much for lising my card for Jessica in your favorites for the week! I am thrilled and honored you liked the card!!! Good night ladies...good night ladies....good night ladies...see ya in the morning when ya all come down. LOL That is an old old old song! goodnight anyway

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #15  
Forum Fanatic

Hope Everyone is having a Happy Memorial Day weekend! Thanks to our Military and their families and friends - Thankful for their sacrifices - especially for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice! Because of them we have our freedom to enjoy! Give your loved one an extra hug!

Here are some pretties that I found--looking forward to seeing what I missed,,,,

Mother's Love by JLJ Designs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Lord Will Provide by janaria - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YNS new release by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layout on 6x8 Canvas - Nevaeh by Saturated Canary by Jasluv2create - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Card 3 by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Card 2 by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitten cards for 3x3 PAT with a Twist by kynara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Girly Grunge Canvas by mammatiffy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 50th Anniversary by lauriejack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Mia Bella Wedding Gift Card Holder by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing is Like Dreaming with Your Feet by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Sittin' Here Thinking of You by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home Tweet Home-A New Home Easel Card by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Note from the Heart by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia Chef Edwin Dinner Invitation by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishing with Tilda by MilwaukeeMommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting
!

Our Hearts and Prayers go out to the folks in Oklahoma! Hoping for your safety and a speedy recovery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 01:28 AM   #17  
Inking Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to silverst170

Thank you so very much Chaos Mom for the mention ! Very much appreciated
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:04 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

A group hug and thank you, Mary(jandjccc), Vicki(vdm), Brenda(tessaduck), Kathleen(Katheen Lammie) for including my swallowtail card on your lists. WOW what a way to start a Sunday! Thanks too, Mary, for your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:06 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks to you, Polly, for mentioning my CAS card for this week....wonky stitching and all. You give me encouragement to thread up the old machine more often. : ) I appreciate your mention. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:19 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm getting better with the "heart button". : ) Here are my favorites for this past week.

Peeps321 TLC430 Home by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook CAS221, Sweet Smell by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter Golden Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SC437 Golden Anniversary by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:21 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

Linda, thanks for the shout out on my Blue Flowers card - I would put every card you make on here!! Seriously. Hugz!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:22 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Peggy(jasonw1) for listing my tomato card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathleen, thank you for listing two of my cards on your favorites list. (Think it is more that impressive swallowtail stamp than me.) : ) I appreciate your nod immensely. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks to Vicki for listing my card as one of your Favorites. It was very much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:38 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you so much Polly & Peggy for favouriting my card, "Door To A Tranquil Garden" - you have both made my Sunday night

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:39 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Linda, for favouriting my card, "Mambo Embossed Butterfly" - what a wonderful way to end the week

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 04:13 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks to vdm for mentioning my 'Wonderful Butterflie' as a favorite. Thanks to ChaosMom for letting me know! It really starts the week of nicely! Thanks ladies!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 04:15 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 26/5/13

Here are some of my favourites from the past week -

mother's daughter TLC430 Abstract Flower by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT251 Gods children by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampinAK FS328 - Featured Stamper by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 TLC430 Home by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC390 Black Bird by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie MMTPT251 for Jessica by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC390 Difficult times by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's allee's CC427 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Jessica's Garden - MMTPT251 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cjzim Nature Sketch by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *QFTD166 F4A170 MIX17 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 Pink Tree Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy TLC430, CAS221, Stitched Flower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

genistamps Pretty as a Peacock by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

summerthyme64 SC437 CC427 you're my favourite kind by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing everyone a very happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 04:17 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

A very big thank you, Elaine, for notifying me of my cards favourited this week - I appreciate the time you ladies put into this task each week

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 04:21 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

My favorites for the week were

Momof5sons - FS328 Colleen Inspires Me

hskelly - F4A170 Celelbrate America

I.M.creations - sympathy butterfly

Precious Kitty - CCC13 Wise Men

katarzyna - Repeating Paws

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

my favourites for this week: once again i seem to have quite a list! there are so many talented people on this site......have a good week everyone.

Dream by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Sayings-Road Trip (The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek) by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sneaky Peek Week Day 3: Travelin' Man by 3boyzmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jessica's Garden - MMTPT251 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT251 for Jessica by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Father's Day by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Hummingbird by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic Dolled Up Birthday by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graduation card by GayleWI - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Launch Out Thank You Card by mrstam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC390 Fly Dragonfly by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed CASE for Dad by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A170 Girls Like Fishing Too! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Explore by lhansen148 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT428 garden side step card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lets Go Anywhere! by Karenliz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nature Singing by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WhaleDone by genie1314 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Special Tweets by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tri-shutter 90th birthday card by jkstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC427 Shore Do Love You! by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC437 Mustang by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #32  
Die Cut Diva

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Thank you, Kathleen, for adding my card for Jessica to your list of favorites for the week. I'm humbled to be in the presence of so many beautifully artist gals.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Good Morning! Linda (Holstein ), thank you so much for the shout out for my Teacher Thanks and Heartfelt Greenery cards. Kathleen (Lammie) , thank YOU for the shout out for my Awesome Repeat card. You ladies have really brightened my morning and made my day! Thanks to Vicki for the heads up!
I was actually able to spend a little time in the gallery this week (and I mean little). Here are a few of my favorites-

Mr and Mrs With Modern Melody by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD166 Well Wishes by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS221 Strong Anchor by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the inspiration, ladies and have a wonderful week everyone!

Lee Ann

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:41 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue(sue2, for listing my card as one of your favorites. You are always too kind. I appreciate it. Thanks, Mary, for again letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:42 AM   #35  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my, what a beautiful morning that has been made even better... Thank you so much Mary (jandjccc) for including my "Flowers" card on your list of favorites. It is really special being mentioned by you...

Thanks Judi (crafts) for letting me know.... I really appreciate you and your team for all the work that you do in keeping this thread going....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:44 AM   #36  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMomView Post
Hope Everyone is having a Happy Memorial Day weekend! Thanks to our Military and their families and friends - Thankful for their sacrifices - especially for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice! Because of them we have our freedom to enjoy! Give your loved one an extra hug!

Here are some pretties that I found--looking forward to seeing what I missed,,,,

Mother's Love by JLJ Designs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Lord Will Provide by janaria - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YNS new release by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layout on 6x8 Canvas - Nevaeh by Saturated Canary by Jasluv2create - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Card 3 by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Card 2 by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitten cards for 3x3 PAT with a Twist by kynara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Girly Grunge Canvas by mammatiffy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 50th Anniversary by lauriejack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Mia Bella Wedding Gift Card Holder by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing is Like Dreaming with Your Feet by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Sittin' Here Thinking of You by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home Tweet Home-A New Home Easel Card by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Note from the Heart by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia Chef Edwin Dinner Invitation by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishing with Tilda by MilwaukeeMommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting
!

Our Hearts and Prayers go out to the folks in Oklahoma! Hoping for your safety and a speedy recovery!
Thank you so much for mentioning my step card...made my day

Design Team Member for
Your Next Stamp
Design Team member for
The Cat's Pajamas

Design Team Member for
Whimsie Doodles
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:48 AM   #37  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

I am truly, truly blessed this morning.... A huge THANK YOU to Peggy (jasonw1) for including my card "Flowers" on your list of favorites....this truly means so much to me.... Thank you, Judi for letting me know.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:51 AM   #38  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

This day keeps getting better and better..... Thank you Linda (holstein) for including my "The Beauty of the Morning" in your favorites... I truly appeciate this so much..... Thank you....thank you.....thank you....

Thanks again, Judi for the shout out...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:55 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Peggy ( jasonw1 ) for including my card in your favorites list today. You've inspired me to get up and create today!

Off to create a favs list of my own...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are my favs this week...

There's something about navy and cream...
StampingSelene - Fabulous Birthday

Love the papers, banners and her design...
nyingrid - Epic Day This and That Mojo

Love her stamping on her rustic patterned papers...
TesaB - Thank You

Totally love her nautical papers and her image is adorable...
Nin Nin - Celebrating You Today
Reply With Quote Likes