View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #35
PaperPunchScissors
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart My Favorites for Week Ending April 28th

Hi Friends,

I didn't get a chance to create a card this week. We've had weekend company, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to list a few cards I've seen this week that I enjoyed. Thank you Elaine for asking us to list someone new, or someone who might be a bit bashful or unsure of how to navigate SCS. One of the things that makes this such a nice community is the willingness to share ideas and help one another. Here's my list today.

First I'd like to share a card that just went up in the gallery this morning. It's monochromatic done in grey scale. It takes a keen eye to visualize and execute this type of design in my humble opinion, and I absolutely love this one!

1. MFTWSC121 Sassy Sally Friends by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicki (aka basement stamper) made a lovely monochromatic creation called Starfruit Smile. I'll bet you'll agree too.

2. Starfruit Smile by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, how about this lovely card. Makes me think of warm August days.

3. Sunshine & Butterflies by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved Linda's beautiful design this week using celery green and white. Soo pretty.

4. TLC426, Mother by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And Colleen's card is just plain dreamy with the lavender and blue hydrangeas.

5. Hydrangeas for Mother's Day by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peggy always creates such pretty cards with her die cut magic. I think this card is one of my bestest (that can be a word, right?) favorites. Love that soft pink, Peggy.

6. Butterfly and Pink Roses by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the volunteers who help with the notifications. You do make us smile and I appreciate all you do.

Have a great week everyone.
Susie ~

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member
Designing for Hello Bluebird
Promoting for Penny Black

My Blog:Sincerely Susie
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/susie.lessard/Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!