View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
ChaosMom
Forum Fanatic

Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending April 28, 2013

Hi, Everyone! Welcome!!!

Happy Spring! Showers, flowers and pretty pictures in the gallery...so much to share, enjoy, bring inspiration and encouragement!

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO LIST YOUR FAVORITES!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Judi (Crafts), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and a Happy Dance! and we do appreciate it!

Just a little note and a maybe a little twist to this week's thread -- I had recieved a most wonderful Thank You! recently from a new poster that I listed as one of my Favs! ( BTW It brought me as many smiles as if I were listed!) It inspired her to learn more about SCS, the thread and she too started listing her Favs! Good Stuff! all around!....so as a little CHALLENGE in this week's thread....include in your wonderful List - a newbie, someone new to your list (someone you had not listed before) or someone that you think deserving that hasn't gotten the hits or comments that you think should have.....bring us to someone deserving that we should have seen but maybe didn't.....If your list doesn't include someone like this, okay (we appreciate you time to list ALWAYS!)...or maybe take 5 minutes to look back at the gallery and find someone who might fit this bill and include them....bring a big smile and a bit of encouragement to this poster via this thread ...Whadda ya say??? Smiles are cheap = just a link away! Are you up for the challenge?

I'll list my wonderful favorites a little later!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!