Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending April 21, 2013

I�m so jazzed. One of us is seriously DIRTY! Linda (Holstein) is one of the newly inducted Dirty Dozen. Congratulations, Linda, and happy wallows to you!

--------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Vicki (vdm), Judi (Crafts), Mary (jandjccc), Elaine (ChaosMom), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me, Brenda (tessaduck).

Here�s a few from my list.

truly great friend card:
CAS216 Fluttering Friends by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AI girlfriends, great colors:
This is How We Roll! by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely frame:
Sitting Here Thinking of You by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ruby red slippers:
TD There She Goes: ROFL by Tangerine Dream - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tender easel for babies:
Bundle of Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

unique coloring technique:
SC432 Birthday Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shiny rainbow candles:
Rainbow Birthday - WT423 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautifully tender, silhouettes:
Silhouette Sympathy by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

birdsong:
Tweet, tweet, tweet by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lonesome pup story card:
MISSING YOU - WOOF by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever flower construction:
SC432 Where's the Tree? by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

---------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 14 April, 2013, through 21 April, 2013 .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations to Linda (holstein).......Here are some beauties I found this week;

IC385 ~ Henna Frame by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC385 Birthday Birds Step Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin up just believe by mware - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD161, Garden Walk by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Blossoms by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sketchy Poppies on Kraft by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You make me smile. by mammatiffy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Quiet Prayer.. by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adirondack Chair - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pure Gold! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Born an Original by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS323 Cameo by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apr2013BrayerDRJ by ceramicat1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Roses by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Party for Queen Bonnie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother's Day Blossoms by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC384 Poppy Card by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Brenda for getting us started.... Now let me see all the beauties I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for mentioning my Adirondack Chair card this week! I loved coloring this one!

Thank you Judi for letting me know!

Congratulations Linda on being Dirty Girl...your creations are so gorgeous!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations to Linda(Holstein) on being a Dirty Girl.. A farm girl who rocks. She stamped her way right into our hearts with her wonderful creations. Thank you Linda for your inspiration every week.

Here are my favorites .....

Holstein... SC432, Friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CAS216 Newborn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen... It's Your Birthday by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

inkpad... Epic Just Believe by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... F4A164,QFTD160,IC384,FS323 The Beauty of a Sunny Day by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Cream Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pat33... 1st Holy Communion by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Tea Party for Queen Bonnie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Petal Pusher... Birthday Boys by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MKatSills... Motorcycle Happy Birthday by MKatSills - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MKatSills... Crocus card set in box by MKatSills - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cbuswell... Handsome Guy by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG SIS! by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2.. Blue Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karengiron... Thank You by karengiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Muse... IC385 - Doily by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay.. Watercolour Butterfly by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP.. Perfume Florodora by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dandi193.. SC432 Latest Moos by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Linda ( Holstein ) is a Dirty Girl Congratulations!!!

so.... I've been stamping a long time and I have never seen this technique before and it is a card from Linda...
and it is also in the dirty girls gallery this month... and so this link may not work for everyone...

CT0413, Linda's Favorite by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a very cool design for this bitty sized image to me that I intend to CASE someday because of it...

Merry Monday Decoration by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm so "behinder" on the Christmas card challenge this year I am also intending to try something like this some time...
the colors & texture mix is beautiful

CCC13 Apr - Snowflake Shimmer by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing texture mix on this one

Sew Perfect by Cheryl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

Congratulations! Linda....as a new Dirty Girl!

Here are some pretties from the week.....

Birthday present by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother's Day by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lingerie Card - Corset by No.8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

75th Birthday by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christa's Birthday by Debra G Smith - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seashell Happiness by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plum Prettied by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Flourishes by tanya27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

by Dhayes1 by artisticsole - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearts a flutter tri-fold by tinstar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You by Michelle-80 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Pail Card by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bug Catchers! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to All Who share a smile and their inspiration!
Have a Good week! Happy Crafting!

It is with Heartfelt Gratitude - that we send Thanks! to our Law Enforcement agencies, EMTs, First Responders and so many everyday peoplewho opened their hearts and who rose to the occasion this week and gave so freely of themselves when others needed help! The worst in People brought out the BEST in People!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to Tangerine Dream

Thanks so much Brenda for the shout out on my Ruby Red Slippers card Thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

Congrats also to Linda for being the newest Dirty Girl!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 21/4/13

A huge congratulations to Linda (Holstein) for becoming a member of the Dirty Dozen

I know I miss SO many beautiful cards in the galleries during the week, but from those I have seen, these are my favourites -

sistersandie Cream Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia On Par for David - MMTPT246 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Pine Trees in Sunlight by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 MMTPT246, " I'm Packed " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Born an Original by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Crave the Rose SC432 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday on the Beach FS324 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 MIX12 A Pop of Red by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay Watercolour Butterfly by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC385 Happy Thoughts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour QFTD161 F4A165 MIX12 Bee Pin by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Sitting Here Thinking of You by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And one I just loved from the week before -

Vicky Gould IC384, Peacock Feathers_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a very happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Our sunshine is back and it is in the 80's. I LOVE SPRING!!!!

Here are my favorites this week!

FS323 Flower Fest for Lin by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLLC, Sweetpeas, Fresh Spring Sweetpeas.. by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLLC Spring Blossoms by MakiJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Poppies {so sorry} by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

you are the best kind of friend by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS323 Featuring Lin by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Flower by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cream Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glass bead sentiment by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC425 Twisted Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Stencils and Impressabilities Card by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Curious Cat by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Dressed Up Wedding Dress by AmyCelona - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Rose of Sympathy by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On Par for David - MMTPT246 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sitting Here Thinking of You by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Pot Card by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC432, Friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT423 joy ride by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A165 Pinned Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC385 Morning Glories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX12, F4A165 It Counts by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chubby Snowman by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC385 The Rays of Spring by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC385 My Deco by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC385 - Doily by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pure Joy! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am sure I missed a lot so I look forward to checking out everyone else's!

I want to thank our team of notifiers for thier dedication and time!

Have a JOY-filled week.

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 12:53 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,050 Likes on 810 Posts

I've had a crazy busy latter end of the week, just popping in really quickly this morning to post these .

BobbiesGirl ~ WT423 - Dance

JoBear2 ~ F4A163 In a galaxy far, far away......

wardd ~ Bliss

Yay - Spring is just about here. I'm sure I can hear some baby robins squawking for food in the hedge, and I've been able to go out without my hat a couple of times - and not just because it was so windy I thought it would blow off .
I hope it's on the way for everybody else in need of sunshine and flowers!!

And thank you, Sue for brightening my morning.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you so much Stacy (JBgreendawn) for including my snowflake card in your favs ... lovely start to the day I have a big grin on my face

Thanks too to Brenda (Tessaduck) for giving me the shout out .....

Here's another lovely that hasn't been mentioned yet ....

Susie Nelson Lacy Snowflake

Fan Club Member
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 02:03 AM   #13  
Kookie Creator

* Congratulations * Linda.... on being Dirty Girl

Thankyou Vicki (vdm) for choosing my Poppy Card as one of your favorite's.
Also thank you Judi M (Crafts) for letting me know.
Proud Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Congratulations, Linda, on being chosen the next Dirty Girl

Thank you Mary (jandjccc) for faving my Perfume Florodora card. You have made my day. And thanks to Brenda for notifying me. To pay it forward here are a few of my faves:

MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC385 My Deco by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC385 Basket of Thanks by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 02:55 AM   #15  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks so much for all the warm wishes! You all are the ink in my inkpads, as stampers we all know you can't make a card without a good juicy inkpad. My ink comes from your inspiration, kind comments and best of all your friendships. A little of all of you joined me in the dirt pile.
Thanks to Mary, Stacy, and Peggy for the mention of my cards in the favorites thread. Thanks to Mary for her time to let me know. It is a special day for my granddaughter Grace, as she makes her First Communion .

Here are some beauties I found this week.
IC385 Hello Hyacinths by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX12, Flower Garden by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A165 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearlized Poppies by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinning It by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cute Stuff {Blue Fern Studios} by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lemon Wedge Treat Bag by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HUGE THANK YOU by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC432 & WAW76: Mentioning by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC432 Latest Moos by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Well Pump by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC432, Mother and Foal by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Rose of Sympathy by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy Today CC422 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ColourQ Deconstructed Sketch Alice Bean by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This one outstanding card by Sallie.
Button Inspiration (CAS216) by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS216 Annie's Birthday Wishes by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooming with Kindness by pennysmiley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS216 Sweet Baby Buttons! by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well Behaved. by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me the ones I've missed...and everyone have a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 03:12 AM   #16  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Vicki, for including my Birthday Birds Step Card in your favorites. And to Brenda for letting me know. What a pleasant way to start the day/week.

And let me add some more congrats to Linda (Holstein) for making the Dirty Dozen! I was so happy for her when I saw that on the 15th. WooHoo!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 03:19 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Sue28, Barb(BarbieP), Peggy(jasonw10, and Lindca(Holstein)....thanks to you all for including cards of mine among your favorites of the week. I truly appreciate it....you started my day in the best possible way. Hugs, Sallie

LInda, congratulations to you on being the newest Dirty Girl...a well-deserved honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 03:26 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are my favorites from the week! Beautiful cards!

sistersandy - Glass beads

sheila - Snowflakes

bfinlay - Button Heaven

Cathy Mc - Happy Mother's Day

susie nelson - Lacey Snowflake

Shadow's Mom - Sunny Skies

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 04:07 AM   #19  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

First off....I came to the thread because I was about to make my list and read the opening write-up this week. I would like to say CONGRATS to Linda (Holstein) your cards are always amazing!

Second... THANK YOU Brenda for selecting my "Where's the Tree?" card as a favorite!!! I worked several hours to get those petals right but gave up and went to bed. The next morning I gave it a try again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 04:25 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Thanks so much Vickie (vdm) for including my Sketchy Poppies in your Favourites for the week. I really liked this stamp and loved it on kraft. I really appreciate the mention!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #21  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Here's what I squirreled away in my "favorites" box this week....not sure if I will have time to add others before I have to get ready for church but wanted to at least get these out!

knightrone - Hi, Honey
Mrs Noofy- Birthday Greetings

tessaduck - joy ride

Holstein- Bloomin Bright

Cook22 - A Pop of Red

whippetgirl- Warm Mixed Fields

marney- Splash of Red

Kathleen Lammie- It Counts

GailNM- Freinds to the End

ravengirl - Documented Flip-Flop Book Closed

Well..this is all I have time to do....My people are hungry and then off we go for the day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 04:51 AM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I logged on to enter My Favs for the week and check out all the cards I missed when I saw my own name. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) and Sue28, it means more than I can say to have both of you amazing ladies comment on my cards.

Congratulations to Linda on being a new dirty girl. Here are my favs.....I'm off to do my happy dance now Peggy and Sue. xx

IC385 - Dressform Thanks by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX12, F4A165 It Counts by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC385 Morning Glories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilda In Venice by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Mary's Peace~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Catch Of the Day by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Taking A Hike by tmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT246 Golf card, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC422, Your Friendship warms my heart by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pine Trees in Sunlight by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Orchard by StickUps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC422 - LOVE YOU MUCH! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

La La Land LLLC Kimono Marci butterflies card with handmade flower by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS216 All Things Grow With Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #23  

Thank you so much, Mary T (jandjcc) for mentioning my Happy Birthday, Big Sis! card and Vicki (vdm) for letting me know.

Congrats to Linda on getting dirty and also on the retirement!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thumbs up Marg's Favorites for the week ending 21st April

Congratulations Linda on becoming one of the Dirty Dozen.

Here are a few of my favorites for the week, didn't have a lot of time to peek this week.

CAS216 All Things Grow With Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC421 Beautiful Sky for MOM by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC422 A Blessing For You by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Beauty of Friendship by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC432 Just A Little Note by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheers

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Awww... thank you so much Peggy (aka jasonw1) for mentioning my "you are the best kind of friend" card here in this thread as one of your favorites!!! <3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:23 AM   #26  
Glitter Guru

Congrats to Linda and Janette for becoming Dirty Girls. And thanks, Linda, for letting me know.

I have found some fabulous creations this week:
CT0413, Linda's Favorite by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Day by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for All You Do by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS216 Embellished Events by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC422 embossed birthday by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Beauty of Friendship by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC422 - LOVE YOU MUCH! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC422 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT423 Butterfly Rainbow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Quiet Prayer.. by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Evening stroll by Geri Glynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zinnia Thank You by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by sunnysankari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC385 Birthday Birds Step Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:33 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Susie(susie australia), thank you SO much for listing two of my cards among your favorites. You are very kind. Thank you, Mary, for notifying me of this and other mentions today. I appreciate your efforts. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:53 AM   #28  
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks so much, Peggy, for the mention of my Featuring Lin card in her favorites! Thanks Lin for the inspiration and Brenda for the head's up! You guys are the best! Linda (Holstein) has put it so well. What a lovely sentiment!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:05 AM   #29  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

Thank you Holstein for adding my "Button Inspiration" card to your favs this week!! I haven't been online much lately, but this week I managed to get several challenges done, and you were kind enough to feature one of them here! You sure did brighten my day!!

Also, thank you to ChaosMom for letting me know my card was a favorite this week! You ladies are awesome!!!

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #30  
Mad Swapper

Susie - Thanks for the sweet mention. And Judi - Thanks for letting me know. I love, love, love making the favorites of the week. Here are a few lovelies I found.

Kendra's Spectrum Noir Vellum Flowers

Susie's Pure Joy!

Redlynny's Beautiful

Bninkids' Thinking of You
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #31  

Linda, adding my congrats...love that you are now a Dirty Girl!

Rita thanks so much for mentioning my Sunny Skies and Butterflies card...I'm truly enjoying playing with different mediums! And, Judi, you are so kind to have notified me!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #32  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you to both Mary (jandjccc) and Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning my cards in their favorites. Your mentions really mean alot to me as both of you are so very talented. I am doing the happy dance this morning as this is such a happy thing to wake up to... Thanks so much....

I would also like to send hugs and thanks out to Elaine for letting me know!!! You are the best....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:35 AM   #33  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Susie Australia, awwww, you are so sweet to mention my MMTPT golf card. Thank you, so much. Thank you, Mary, for letting me know.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:42 AM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

After being mentioned in the favorites thread last week (thank you again!), I just had to come back this week and pay it forward. Here are a few favorites that caught my eye this last week:

Sarah J. Moerman - May Flowers by Sarah J. Moerman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eastunders - Garden Cascade by eastunders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwt2772 - Welcome Baby by nwt2772 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL - Friendship Like a Rose by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And now I'm off to see what caught everyone else's eye. Have a wonderful day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:42 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

What a sweet way to come home from church and find that Linda has fav'd my Country Well Pump card, and Marg & Gail have fav'd my Beauty of Friendship card. Thank you so much, you gals are the best! And a big thank you to Judi for letting me know~ Blessings to all of you today~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the shout outs, Mary and Peggy! So appreciated!
Thrilled to have been Featured Stamper #132
Thrilled to be a Puchkateer! Musezi
Thrilled to have been Queen for the Day #166
Thanks SCSers for all your encouragement!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Stacy (JBgreendawn), thank you so much for making my morning by listing my Merry Monday Ornament as one of your favourites! And thanks to Judi for letting me know!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Thank you to Marg/Margscardcrazy for mentioning my card Beautiful Sky for Mom. I really appreciate that this morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #39  
Glitter Guru

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A great week for finding inspiration on SCS! Here are some of my favs:

A Pop of Red by Cook22

First Canvas by Shadow's Mom

Orange Butterfly by donidoodle

Be One by dizzymommie

To Love by dini

Angels by peeps321

SU by vdutchr

The Beauty of Friendship by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the shout out! Just made my day~
Reply With Quote Likes