View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #3300
Proud Fan Club Member
muscrat's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central PA
Posts: 40,312

Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I guess "pulley" cards are also known as "slider" cards as SCS moved our cards to the Slider gallery. I'm so glad I made one of these as they really are easier than they look. I'll be making more, that's for sure. I need to get some more slippery ribbon though.
I got a notice a card or two of mine was moved to a different gallery, but didn't see which ones yet. I thought slider cards were the ones that you cut the hole in the front and put something on it that slides back and forth across the card??

Slippery ribbon is the secret to good movement. Lynn found out the hard way that ribbed ribbon doesn't work!
S2S2017 $228.21 updated 8-16-2017
muscrat is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote