View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #18
mswhittaker23
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalStamper63 View Post
By now I was hoping that customers or demos who purchased SU!'s new clear photopolymer stamps would weigh in on their use with the SU! ink pads.

I have all the color collections in stampin spots and the neutrals in full sized ink pads.

I am considering buying the new clear PP stamp set, but am wondering how they work with the stampin spots. Oh, and didn't SU! have an issue with it's Basic Black ink when the current catalog came out last June or July??? I thought the basic black smeared or showed purplish in color on whisper white and very vanilla cardstock. I've been waiting to hear back from demos about the reformulated basic black pads and I haven't heard anything, as I would also like to order a new basic black when I order these clear stamps.

So, anyone using the clear stamps with the stampin spots? Any update on the basic black ink pad?

Thanks!
Kelli
Tried these out and took some pictures for you. Note - I ALWAYS rub my clear stamps with a white eraser before I use them the first time. It seems to take off any coating on the stamp. I used real red, since that's the only color I have in both the new ink pad and the stampin' spots. Should note my stampin' spot is fairly dry so the color isn't as rich but I still got great results.
Attached Thumbnails
dsc_5516.jpg   dsc_5517.jpg