Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending March 10,

Good evening to all of you... I hope that all of you have had a wonderful week. Mine has certainly been busy at work, leaving very little time for any stamping... But I have enjoyed what time I had in the galleries... We have such an array of talented people in the SCS family...

This is the site to link your awesome finds for the week, everyone can join in... Look at the next Post for instructions...

Our dedicated team of Mary (jandjccc), Elaine (ChaosMom), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Brenda (tessaduck) will be making the notifications this week.. I want to thank each and everyone for their dedication to this thread, and a huge Thanks to our leader, who works so hard to keep this thread going each and every week - Judi (crafts).

Here are a few that made their way into my favorites;

Easter/Spring Stampin' Sampler by stitchingandstamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Because by Lyn B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Soft Flowers... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rugged Silhouette by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC379 Flowers at Grant Park by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT417- Spring Renewal by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT417, Easter resist by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello - MFT March Teaser, Day One by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Pocketful of Flowers :-) by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Little Bit Late by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr. and Mrs. Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT240, Western Skies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sew Splendid Circles by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Birds by byjenn2007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT240, Flowers for Jean by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serene Silhouettes with Masking Technique by Bauwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT240 Anemones for Jean by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring tree by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Blessings by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS210 His Plans by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RLogan BRAK 2013 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This was a card received by Vicky from her friend, and I loved it so into my favs it went....

Doodle Flower by mcost - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, let me see what I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295

Last edited by vdm; 03-09-2013 at 05:09 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart Are you new to the Favorites Thread, please read;

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

the Birds, Bees and Creepy Crawlies vsn wound down last Monday. There were some really fun fast cards posted! Here's a few of my favorites for the week:

fun feathered bird:
MAR13VSNJ - Feathered Thanks by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

paint chip �windows�:
Mar13VSNJ - Feathers by Jo Ann F. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

�thumping� to make realistic feather images:
MAR13VSNJ Life w Feathers by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clouds and flowers:
Sassy Cheryl's Flower challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A+ teacher appreciation:
To the Best Teacher by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hilarious Easter frogs:
Have an eggs-ellent day! by ebparker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thanks ChaosMom for mentioning my card, QFTD155, in your favorites. I'm so happy you liked it. Thanks to Vicki for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #6  

The gallery is always so amazing and what a wonderful inspiration.
Here are some of my favorites:
Jakester FS317 by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose FS317, Flowers of Gratitude by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ksnurse MIX5, distressed wallpaper by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose Happy Birthday to my Hubby by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck TLC419 mighty to save by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKath MAR13VSNM Rays of Hope by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pyrogirl City of Comfort by pyrogirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Far North Beautiful butterflies by Far North - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 MIX 5 Masked by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay Sassy Cheryl's Flower challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom SC426 MIX5 Dancing to the Beat of My Own Drum by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

passioknitgirl Compass Rose Birthday by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdutchr March 4, 2013b by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkling Stamper Sweet Friend by Sparkling Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sfetterman A_Year_of_Flowers_2_-_Blog_Hop_by_sfetterman by sfetterman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot MMTPT240 Another Bad Hair Day by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT417 Perseverance by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarrbieP With Deepest Sympathy by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark Card for a Cowboy.... by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Brenda! what a nice surprise to come home tonight and find my little card mentioned in your favorites this week! you made my day!
thanks bunches!

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

oh Nancy...thx so much for listing my card for the mix-ability challenge. I'm having so much fun learning new things there...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #9  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for the mention of my card. I appreciate it . Thanks for starting the thread today.

Here are my favorites:
donidoodle
Understandblue
vdm
Mother'sdaughter
Tenia Sanders-Nelson
bfinlay
Shadow'smom
inkpad
tinahale38
Reddyisco
sillyfilly
sf9erfan
ravengirl
hobbydujour
One4joy
allee's
LilLuvsStampin
LuvFlowers
mamaxsix
Mrs. Noofy
momof5sons
jandjccc
Cathy Mc
sistersandie
Mrs. Noofy
elmo98ca
Loll Thompson

Thanks for all the inspiration and show me all I've missed. I just want to say thanks to the help link on SCS....I finally know how to link a card. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TSG195-Without You by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I didn't spend to much in the gallery this week, but I did favorited Jesse's Without You card, just as sweet as can be.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Vicki thanks so much for mentioning my Western Skies card! I really appreciate it! Sure makes you feel great!! Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone. Here are my favorites for this week.

YLM... A window at Darla's by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. FC:IC379 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine.. FC:IC379 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle.. IC379 Japanese garden by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321.. IC379 Munich's Gem by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo... WT417, Blue sympathy by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug.. WT417 Happy Birthday! by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicki Y...
Timeless Star Lilies vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... WT417- Spring Renewal by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns.. Irish Rosco SC426 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy.. SC426 just lucky by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. SC426 just lucky by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sfetterman.. A_Year_of_Flowers_2_-_Blog_Hop_by_sfetterman by sfetterman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sfetterman.. Lots_of_Dots_-_Beth_Siliaka_by_sfetterman by sfetterman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter.. Sew Splendid Circles by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missro.. MMTPT240, Flowers for Jean by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bauwin
... Serene Silhouettes with Masking Technique by Bauwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour.. MMTPT240 Anemones for Jean by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc.. Spring tree by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Fresh Daisies with a Bow by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... FS317 A Rosebud 4 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl.. Piercing Flowers by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Vicki, you really made my day with the shout out here for my Rugged Silhouette card! Thanks so much for the encouragement! Brenda, thanks so much for the notification.

Some of my favorites this week include-

CCC13 Monochromatic Christmas- Three Challenges in One! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT240 ~ For Jean! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC379 Munich's Gem by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC379 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much for the inspiration, ladies!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #15  
Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 54 Likes on 48 Posts

THANKS TO CHAOSMOM FOR MENTIONING MY CARD, REJOICE, IN HER FAVORITES. SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT; AND FOR HOLSTEIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #16  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Mary thank you for the honor! You are just too sweet!
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #17  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

I love this Card by Mary aka jandjccc IC379 Flowers at Grant Park by jandjccc at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #19  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for the mention of my card.

These links should work for the ones I wrongfully did in post 9.
Here are my favorites:
FS317 Happy Birthday by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MAR13VSNM Rain AND Shine by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS317 A Rosebud 4 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sew Splendid Circles by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr. and Mrs. Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC416 Spring Tulip by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC416 Stamping with Paint by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Garden Watercolor by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You_030613 by tinahale38 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC426 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace Within by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For you by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Piercing Flowers by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT417 Perseverance by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
just sayin'...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's WT417 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Purple Tulips CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With All My Heart by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
W417, Paper Piercing by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT417 Pierced Battenburg by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC416 WT417 Hello, Mom! by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC379 Flowers at Grant Park by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paper Dress card by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peach Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC379 Queen Isabel Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is Better - Z-fold by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vase of Flowers - CAS210 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Important thing I learned tonight...check things out before hitting submit button.l Thanks Brenda for letting me know what I did wrong. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member

Springing forward tonight an hour with Day Light Savings Time...Now if we could just get our Kitties to recognize that feeding time is an hour later in the morning!!!

Here are my favorites for the week:

FS317~CASing Sue!! by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS317 A Rosebud 4 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 May - Sketch challenge by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT240 Anemones for Jean by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Ornaments by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT240 The little things by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC416 Ranunculus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blossoms of Faith by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ivory birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Melody - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Pocketful of Flowers :-) by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT417 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT417 Pierced Battenburg by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Sweet Chick by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A159 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Circles F4A159 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PSX Leaf by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 April Gift Tags by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peach Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make a Wish by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC379 Queen Isabel Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea for Two by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC379 Munich's Gem by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SNSMAR13VSD5 His peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLVMar2013 leaves by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fresh Daisies by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Cruisin' by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Card 1 by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Soft Flowers... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies for Sue by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vase of Flowers - CAS210 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope every one has a wonderful creative week and a special thank you to our crew of notifiers who are a blessing to us all!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 03-09-2013 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #22  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Peggy to put my card in the favorite of the week.
And thank you all for all the lovely comments you all give true the year.

Greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #23  
Pearl-ExPert

What a wonderful way to start my Sunday! Thank you Vicki (vdm) and Mary (jandjccc) for including me in your lists of favorites this week. I feel quite honored!! Thank you Linda for letting me know!
FS324 and Tuesday Teapotter
Life is about choices. Choose to live each day to its fullest.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 01:26 AM   #24  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you Linda for mentioning my card! It's made my week!!
Also, thanks ChaosMom for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Lee Ann, Pam and Nancy!! I have warm fuzzies on a snowy, cold Colorado day! Thanks to you all! Thanks so much for listing my two cards here, in the midst of all this SCS talent! I am so honored! Hee!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 03:24 AM   #26  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Here are mine .

bailmac ~ Enjoy Today WT417 by Bailmac

donidoodle ~ IC379 Japanese garden. This was from the IC challenge - hoping to find time today to enjoy seeing where everybody else travlled.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 03:26 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you for mentioning my card in your favs - you made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

A big thank you to Nancy(aka Stiz2003) for faving my "With Deepest Sympathy". You made my day. And thanks to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know.

To pay it forward, here are my faves for this week:

SC426 Asian Influence by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
V�lo Douce Nostalgie SAB 2013 by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With All My Heart by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT417 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks so much for selecting my card as a favourite. So delighted!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:37 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

What a way to start my Sunday...Thank you so much Mary, Lee Ann, and Peggy for listing my card Munich's Gem as a favorite! I'm very honored and always thrilled to be included in this thread with so many talented cardmakers. Thanks to Linda for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:42 AM   #31  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful way to wake up this morning!!! You have truly blessed and touched my heart by including my card in your favorites... and to be on the list of such talented people as Linda (holstein), Peggy (jasonw1) and Mary (jandjccc) is absolutely awesome..... Hugs to all of you, I am doing the "happy dance" right now.... I do so appreciate the mention!!!! Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for the shoutout, you are the best.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here is the right link to Arizona Maine......
CCC13 September Sepia Snowman by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:55 AM   #33  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

THanks so very much Vicki for the mention of my card here and to ChaosMom for letting me know...very appreciated!!
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #34  

Thanks so much to Pam for the mention of my card here and again to Elaine, for letting me know...
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:58 AM   #35  

Thanks also to Mary T. for the mention of my card here and again to Elaine for letting me know...you ladies made my day!
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:59 AM   #36  
Rubber Obsessor

Dear Vicki
Thanks so much for the shout out on my card "Flower Soft Flowers". I'm sending you a pocketful of THANKS for mentioning my card this week. It's always an special honor.

I love all the talent we have on SCS each day.
Hugs and blessings to all. Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 05:14 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

And yet another one I didn't get right
Holstein..... SC426, Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I think that time change messed up my brain. lol
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up

THANKS Nancy for adding my TPT ANOTHER BAD HAIR DAY card to your list of favs for last week! It was fun to make and intended to bring a smile to Jean! And to Mary ... thanks for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 05:16 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are my favs:

QFTD154 Angie inspired tin by KathleenLammie

IC379 Japanese garden by donidoodle

FC:IC379 by Reddyisco

Enjoy Today WT417 by Bailmac
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 05:21 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks Nancy for the shout out! I appreciate it~
Reply With Quote Likes