View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #91
Card Maker 01
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
It might lose something in the transition. I put my largest one on the screen and the shape is different. Maybe if I printed yours out, it would be better. It could be that it's my screen because I have one of those short and narrow screens. I can't even look at a picture of myself on here because it makes me look wider and shorter! LOLOL
LOL, I realize that I sounded like a loon but it have to do to with several issues between my LED wide screen monitor and XP Pro Dell computer. I didn't have weird viewing issues with the monitor that came with my computer (2006). But now...??? It doesn't matter whether it was a Samsung or a Dell (the same manufacturer as the computer), but had issues (something about the Flash player not upgrading correctly). I was on the telephone for 5 hours today trying to get them resolved... I get to do more tomorrow. I think there may still be issues with Firefox, too.

Anyway, this is what I see using Foxfire (and this was taken this morning for sending to Spellbinders... yep, I was on the phone with them, too):
See, all the circles look like ovals and all the ovals look like circles. Weird.

BTW, there shouldn't be any problem with the uploaded documents, as those are the actual dies that were scanned. But getting the correct measurements might be "creative".
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot004.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!