View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #87
SayStampsPlease
Glitter Guru

Sorry your having such problems with my doc. It's measured EXACTLY from out side edge to outside edge of the die. I just opened up the doc link I pasted here and printed it out, again, and laid the actual die on the copy it matches PERFECTLY Perhaps your settings need to be adjusted? And the reason the a circle needs to have two measurements is because it is a saved and cropped picture which has 4 boarders. When you click on any of the dies it shows the formatted size. I specifically printed out the decimal equivalients to enter to be sure of accuracy...so, ahem...make sure your checking your settings.
I thought I was doing something nice to share my work, as it is very time consuming. Your comment is very insulting to me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Maker 01 View Post
Where did you get your measurements? Or are you using the inside measurements? On the Spellbinders website, the Lacey Circles (which look suspiciously more like ovals...ahem) are:

Approximate Die Template Sizes:

1: 1⅝″

2: 1⅞″

3: 2⅝″

4: 3⅜″

5: 4″

and the Lacey Ovals (which look suspiciously more like circles...ahem) are:

Approximate Die Template Sizes:

1: ⅞ x 1″

2: 1 x 1⅝″

3: 1⅞ x 2⅜″

4: 2 x 3″

5: 3 x 4″

Why would a circle shape need 2 measurements? And if you squish (that's the technical term) the largest oval down to 3-1/2" x 4-1/4", it looks weird... not like the picture on the package nor the scanned image.

This could have an effect on the actual cut/space outcome. The weird thing about these measurements is if the "Oval" (re Circle) measurements are used for the ovals, they become circles (at least the smallest one does).

The first pic is the dual measurements and the second is the single measurement. Hmmmmm....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!