View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
Ksnurse
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

these were great fun...some of these forums, I'd never even ventured into....so thanks bunches

Lovefest2013A, love letters by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013B, Them's the breaks by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
YCDI6, LOVEFEST2013C, F4A156, All about me by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013D, YCDI6, Praise garden-open by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013E, Just smile by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013F, lemon or sugar? by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013G, Jesus loves You by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013H, pottery by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013I, Christmas tags by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013J, IC377, Rejoice by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2013K, AOCC13, spa day by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers