Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
treetops
Cardstock Collector

Heart

Hello

.....and a million apologies to UnderstandBlue!!! After your marvellously generous, helpful offer it has taken me all this time to reply! Please forgive me, I am so sorry. There isn't any excuse, although we have been so busy helping out with our new grandchild, (busy, and loving every second) and then being stricken with a horrid bug (which I'm still struggling with), that any crafting has had to take a very back seat.

If you are still willing to help my understanding of inks I should be very grateful. I have a huge range of inks, Distress, Stazon, Brilliance, Adirondacks, Archival, Big and Juicy, Versafine, Versacolor, Memento, Versacraft, Impress, and lots of pads ma(including Anna Griffin) marked pigment or water-based inks. (Now you're sorry I finally replied!) I also have a Colorbox of 'fluid chalks', which I think are used like inks?

I watch the crafting programmes on tv and get carried away, they make it look so easy, then I forget what to do with what! I'm not efficient enough to have properly marked all my recordings to search for things, so if I have any advice to give to new crafters it would be this - clearly mark what you've recorded and keep the info safe and handy!

Again, many thanks to UnderstandBlue. Bless you, I shall understand if you decide not to respond, but I thank you for the offer. (New Zealand, how exciting!)
Cheers, Treetops
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!