Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me put together a catalog of my stamps

I am at a point now where putting together a catalog of all the stamps I have is needed.

My sister in law has hers simply numbered and then put into a catalog that way.

When I go through her book, I find myself wasting time because I have to go through each page as there is no real order to it. Meaning, its not categoized any other way.

My question is..... for your experts how do you have your catalogs categorized?? Any help here is needed!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need to do the same thing so I'm interested in what other people recommend. I have loads of unmounteds and retired SU and trying to catalog them seems like its going to be a huge task.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

I've been helping my mom do the same. We've sort of been following the categories of the CTMH Sets but altered as follows:

Easter/Spring
Christmas/Winter
Halloween
Thanksgiving/Autumn/Fall
Sentiments
Animals/Insects/Birds/Butterflies. etc
Florals/Trees
Shapes (like labels and the like)
Backgrounds

We kept individual SU sets on one page and named the set but if there was a sentiment, that went on the sentiment page as well. We also kept the CTMH set together on one page. Her collection isn't big enough yet to label each individual stamp or package to relate back to a location on a shelf or in storage but it will be soon :-)

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you will find that your categories may differ from others depending on what you tend to buy a lot of.

Mind are broken up like this:

Animals
Backgrounds
Birds & Butterflies
Christmas
Christmas Sentiments
Fall
Flowers
Food
Frames
Home
Love
Nature
Quotes
Sentiments
Trees
Winter
Winter Sentiments

And as I change my collection, I alter my categories. Sometimes I add a new one if I notice I have a lot of a certain thing (like tree stamps). And I may merge two categories together if I no longer have many stamps in one. It's always a work in progress for me.

But, you will find what works best for YOU! And that's all that matters. HTH.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

I have mine in 7 categories:

1) Alphabets (letters, numbers, punctuations)

2) Celebration (birthday, new house, new baby, graduation, wedding)

3) Design (flourishes, texture, backgrounds, borders, tags)

4) Holiday (x’mas, easter, valetines, halloween, 4th july)

5) Misc objects (collage, objects)

6) Nature (flowers, leaves, animals, critters)

7) People (here is where I put my magnolia stamps and images of people)

Sentiment (text, greetings, dates)

and I'm in the process of finishing my stamp organization too and blogging about it ... come follow me on my journey.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

Mine is very similar to artycarty: I keep 2 binders, the first has:

1. Occasions: Birthday and Other [baby, anniversary, congratulations, wedding, graduation, mother's & father's day]

2. Images: [people, animals, vehicles]

3. Home & Garden: Floral [just flowers], Garden [leaves, trees, butterflies, bugs, gardening, sun, stars], Home [food, clothes, sewing, tea pots, coffee items, tools, wine, furniture,

4. Letters & Words & Sentiments: [Alphabets, Punctuations, Numbers,
handmade by, all non holiday or celebration sentiments]

5. Shapes [flourishes, backgrounds, texture, borders, shadow stamps, frames, tags]

The second is Holidays: Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I stamp a set on a page and then stamp an individual stamp also in the category it goes in, like a sentiment from a floral set will be put in the sentiment page too. I add new stamps before they get put away and this has worked for me for several years and I always know what I have. Hope this helps. Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 02:46 AM   #7  
Cardstock Collector

I am needing to do this as well so thanks for posting this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 03:57 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

Oh I have been working just this thing for a while now *sigh* when will I finish??!!

What I had before was each time I had gotten a new stamp I just made a copy and put in a binder, BUT, with having now SOOOO many stamps it was very hard to find a particular occassion of sorts if you get my drift. So what I did was took the time and cut up the pages, because some of them may have had dollar stamps with SU stamps.. and in no kind of order whatsoever.. then after cutting and placing in a category.. christmas.. birthday.. I then yes.. glued those pictures back onto a piece of copy paper. I have put all my "other" company stamps.. IE: dollar stamps.. hero arts.. etc onto their own paper and not mixed them up with SU and am now in the process of putting them into a book.

As far as my stamps go.. well........ my SU will be in alpha order and I just finished unmounting everything so they are in CD cases and the new clear mounts will be together.. as far as the other companies I have them in a drawer or in clam shell cases labeled in their category ..

This was and is a lot of work, but, once I get it done I will be a happy camper

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 05:52 AM   #9  
Embossing Fanatic

Oh good - I'm glad to hear from DianeinSparks that our system works - it sure is taking me a long time to get all my stamps into those individual CD cases and I am not looking forward to changing it again anytime soon. Hugs, Steph
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 499 Likes on 221 Posts

My categories are somewhat similar to those others have posted. You have to make the groupings fit your collection.

However, because of the way that I store my stamps, my catalog is designed around my storage. Here's the way that it works.
1. I have 36 drawers for stamps. 8.5 x 11 sterilite drawers in a cabinet.
2. All my stamps are unmounted and are stored on 4x6 laminated cards. I can fit a lot of sets in each drawer.
3. I needed indexing in a catalog as well as small pics on the front of each drawer so that it would be obvious what was in each drawer. What I did was stamp each set on an 8.5 x 11 paper...multiple sets on each sheet. Then I scanned those pages into my computer. I reduced to 20% placed the small pages for each drawer together and printed. Those strips are in the front of each drawer.
4. The original stamped pages are in page protectors in a binder...in drawer order...which means in category order.

I've attached a photo of the front of several of my drawers. Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Help me put together a catalog of my stamps-img_1011-dmc.jpg  
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 499 Likes on 221 Posts

I have to add that I am working on an index for my sentiments. I bought a little rolodex, cut cards to fit, punched with rolodex punch, and am now stamping my sentiments on those cards. They also get the drawer number they are in next to the sentiment. Everything is sorted into categories like birthday, anniversary, christmas, valentines/love, wedding, baby, thinking of you, etc.

Thanks to Patter Cross for this idea!
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

LOL Diane! I was just coming to post a link to my inventory list and Rolodex system. You can see all details here:

Stamp Rolodex Inventory

It is a life-saver for me especially having over 1,000 stamps. I have two Rolodex's now, and LOVE it. I can find anything I want in a split second! The notations on each card are key for me! I hope you find it helpful!

Help me put together a catalog of my stamps-rolodexa.jpg Help me put together a catalog of my stamps-largestamp2a.jpg
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

Do I understand you all correctly? You stamp an image from each of your stamps then categorize?? I have tons of stamps and would like to organize but am not sure about stamping all the images and cleaning all those stamps. Did some of you try making copies? I am interested in this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #14  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by red hat maryView Post
Do I understand you all correctly? You stamp an image from each of your stamps then categorize?? I have tons of stamps and would like to organize but am not sure about stamping all the images and cleaning all those stamps. Did some of you try making copies? I am interested in this.
Yes, I stamp each one. It really isn't as bad as it sounds. I do just a few at a time as I have time. I also do them as soon as I buy a new stamp. I stamp the image, stamp it into my "baby wipes box" to clean them fast, and then back in the binder they go. It's truly not bad, and takes a LOT less time than copying them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by identicaltripletsView Post
Yes, I stamp each one. It really isn't as bad as it sounds. I do just a few at a time as I have time. I also do them as soon as I buy a new stamp. I stamp the image, stamp it into my "baby wipes box" to clean them fast, and then back in the binder they go. It's truly not bad, and takes a LOT less time than copying them.
This is what I do too. I agree it's not as bad as it sounds and makes it so easy to find just the stamp you're looking for. I just redid my entire collection putting the images in a binder since I'd outgrown my spiral notebook. I did a category at a time and it gave me a chance to really look at all my stamps and I got rid of some stamps that were almost identical, keeping my favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #16  
Crimping Master

Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts

I have my stamps unmounted and stored in CD cases by set, or by theme if they are individual stamps that didn't come in a set. No, I did not stamp each stamp, but rather scanned two CD cases at a time and printed out the scan. I have placed the pictures of the sets in two binders by themes, in photo pages. I chose this method because I did not want to stamp and clean every stamp I own, and having them all pictured in a binder is very user-friendly. It is easy to add pages at any time and if I ever get rid of any of my stamps I will be able to remove the pictures just as easily.

I also have a 31 section divider with all of my sentiments by themes. Again, I just took a scan and cut the sentiment out of the copy and then placed it in the binder. I marked what set the stamp came from. I can open to the birthday section and at a glance see every birthday sentiment I own.

One of the best parts of this system is that it is easy and the stamps are pictured the actual size. I can easily see what I own and I use my binder every time I stamp. My themes are similar to what others have listed, but please feel free to ask me to list them, if you wish. I would be glad to share.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #17  
Rubber Obsessor

Subbing...
Biting the bullet and starting an index too. Great ideas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

My catalog is completely digital. I have mine all in a spreadsheet broken down by categories, with another "sheet" for images of the full sets so I can see things at a glance.

This was easier for me and takes up less room in my studio. And for me, space is at a premium since I stamp in our spare bedroom.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #19  
Gabfest Goddess

Yes, I did mine digital years ago Tracy, and it took me SO much longer so I gave it up. It wasn't for me but glad it is working out for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #20  
Rubber Obsessor

I haven't done this but I'd have to agree that sitting in one place and just systematically stamping and cleaning would be better than arranging all the stamps on the scanner and doing it that way. Although, at first I thought that would be easier.

I also had some paper that came with a Levenger binder that had the sheets divided into two columns. The left side was blank for drawing and the right side half was ruled. I'm thinking these will be perfect for my categorized stamps. Stamp the image on the left and then use the ruled space on the right to provide the details of the stamp and it's location in my system.

I plan to do as otherss have done by keeping two systems...one shows the stamps by set and the other by category. Instead of breaking up my sets physically, I will do it on paper instead to make finding things easier.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #21  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbgirl66View Post
I haven't done this but I'd have to agree that sitting in one place and just systematically stamping and cleaning would be better than arranging all the stamps on the scanner and doing it that way. Although, at first I thought that would be easier.

I also had some paper that came with a Levenger binder that had the sheets divided into two columns. The left side was blank for drawing and the right side half was ruled. I'm thinking these will be perfect for my categorized stamps. Stamp the image on the left and then use the ruled space on the right to provide the details of the stamp and it's location in my system.

I plan to do as otherss have done by keeping two systems...one shows the stamps by set and the other by category. Instead of breaking up my sets physically, I will do it on paper instead to make finding things easier.
I thought it best to clarify for you, I do not put each stamp on my scanner individually. I store my stamps in CD cases by sets or themes, so I just put two CDs face down on the scanner, scan, print and I'm done. No clean up, no mess, easy-peasy! I even keep a copy of my scan in the CD case so I can easily see where each stamp goes back in the case, and I know if any stamp is missing. It sounds like you have a great system figured out, so whatever works for you is great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #22  
Embossing Fanatic

Heart

I'm doing what Annie is doing too - I stamp them on the front of the CD boxes and than scan them and print them out.
- then I file what I print out based on the 7 categories in a binder.

Whenever I want to use a stamp, I look thru my binder and find the right one before going anywhere near my CD boxes... that binder is a life-saver.

Steph
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #23  
Matboard Maniac

I have my stamps stamped into a 3 ring binder by category: Animals, Babies; Birds, Bugs & Butterflies; Birthday; Children; Christmas; Clocks & Compasses; Fall; Fish, Frogs & Turtles; Flowers; Fruits & Vegetables; Get Well; Girlfriends; Golden Oldies; Hobbies & Crafts; Hot Air Balloons; Love & Marriage; Magnolias; Miscellaneous; Scenery/Stampscapes; Scripture/Religious; Sentiments; Sympathy; Winter/Snowmen; Wizard of Oz/Princesses. They are also stored by category.

And then I have them indexed in the middle of the binder by Company for when I'm shopping: Amuse; Art Impressions; Demani Design; Heather’s Stamping Haven; Heartfelt Creations; Hero Arts; High Hopes; Just Rite Stamps; Lockhart Stamp Co; Our Craft Lounge; Our Daily Bread; Paper Smooches; Paper Trey Ink Stamps (PTI); Pink Stamper; Penny Black; Quietfire Designs; Stampin’ Up; Technique Tuesday; and Whipper Snapper.

At the end of the binder are small pocket pages with examples from each of my punches, embossing folders, etc

Last edited by nayttap; 06-10-2011 at 06:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #24  
Glitter Queen

Default BINDERS FOR STAMPS

I have 2 binders. I am a stampin up freak so I have mine catagorized by their. Holidays, Occasions, Growing Up, All Natural, Elements, Greetings, and also jumbo wheels and standard wheels. One has the total sets stamped and catagorized by catagory. The second binder has each stamp stamped individually and put into more detailed catagories. Like
Animals - subcatagories - horses, dogs, sea life, zoo, birds, etc.
Holidays - easter, mothers day, fathers day, valentines day, halloween,
thanksgiving, christmas, etc.
Outdoors - flowers, trees, bugs
Food - fruits, vegetables
Backgrounds - names of your backgrounds
Baby -
Birthday -
Activities - camping, sports, shopping
Travel -
Manly - tools, bbq,
Party - invitations
Alphabets - crayon, western, newsprint
People - body, clothes, accesories,
Teenager - here I put stamps that have things that they like
Letters - single letters
Vintage -
Stamps that have cordinating punches -
Sentiments - birthday, sympathy, love, friend, holiday, party,
get well, blessings, family

Just some examples of mine, you can create your own catagories that
make sense to you.

Hope all the posts help you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #25  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

As soon as I get a new stamp set I copy the image sheet first. Make two copies one for complete set binders and one for second binder that you cut apart and put into catagories
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #26  
Ted
Kookie Creator

Here's how I organize my stamps:

Happily Ever Crafter: Stamp Organization 2011

Since that blog post, I have created a sentiment index where I have stamped all my "Birthday", "Thank you" and "Get Well" stamps, along with my Christianity stamps. It makes it nice to see the exact size, etc.

Inkterior Design - Thanks for checking out my blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

Ted, i LOVE that cabinet with all the little drawers! way cool!

i have gotten lazy and need to revamp my inventory as well

i used to either scan the stamp set, or stamp it out and place the page in a binder, that way i could see at a quick glance not only which sets i own, but what images are in each set, esp after they retire!

i also need to rearrange the drawers they are in................................

for current SU items, when i get the new catty i highlight items i already own, so i dont accidentally order a double, or triple LOL........................

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:51 AM   #28  
Hardware Hotshot

hey Ted,

i like this card of yours.........
Happily Ever Crafter: Thank You - Cherry On Top

too cute!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been considering those 4x6 spiral bound index card books. My thought was...

1. Turn them backwards so that I'm working from the blank backs.
2. Stamp the stamp/s
3. On the back (where the lines are) write style, company, location... everything.
4. Decorate the back of the thing to look like the front and be remotely attractive.

I figure, I can have one for each category. Sentiments, Summer, Fall, Winter, Christmas... I can even double stamp things. If nothing else, if I organize the new ones as they come in... that'll help.

Anyone see a flaw in this plan? I'd totally do the rolodex, but I'd like them to be comfortably portable. My stamp stuff is in our bedroom. I tend to color and plan in the living room at night while hubby is sleeping and then work in there when he's awake. So, being able to grab a few seems like the way to go for me. Lugging around a big rolodex probably wouldn't happen... and I don't quite know where I'd put it.

I also like that if I ever ended up needing to expand, I could always tear out the index cards and put them in a regular file box. Seems like a way to prepare for expansion much like the rolodex idea.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #30  
Ted
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by sempermomView Post
hey Ted,

i like this card of yours.........
Happily Ever Crafter: Thank You - Cherry On Top

too cute!
Thanks, Holly!

Regarding the cabinets with the drawers, they are JetMax and found at Michaels. In fact, this week, they're 50% off.

Inkterior Design - Thanks for checking out my blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #31  
Cardstock Collector

OK...you've convinced me! I am about to re-do my stamp storage before it grows too unmanageable. The last time I organized my stamps I scanned and printed a lot of them and did take a VERY long time, even when I put many of them down on the bed of the scanner at one time!

I love the Rolodex idea and have a yellow one in my cart at Overstock.com right now. Today's price is $25.99 and shipping is free! Sadly, they're out of pink...but it's okay because I love yellow too.

Thanks for the great idea!

Quote:

Originally Posted by identicaltripletsView Post
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChautonaView Post
I've been considering those 4x6 spiral bound index card books. My thought was...

1. Turn them backwards so that I'm working from the blank backs.
2. Stamp the stamp/s
3. On the back (where the lines are) write style, company, location... everything.
4. Decorate the back of the thing to look like the front and be remotely attractive.

I figure, I can have one for each category. Sentiments, Summer, Fall, Winter, Christmas... I can even double stamp things. If nothing else, if I organize the new ones as they come in... that'll help.

Anyone see a flaw in this plan? I'd totally do the rolodex, but I'd like them to be comfortably portable. My stamp stuff is in our bedroom. I tend to color and plan in the living room at night while hubby is sleeping and then work in there when he's awake. So, being able to grab a few seems like the way to go for me. Lugging around a big rolodex probably wouldn't happen... and I don't quite know where I'd put it.
I think this is a great idea! You could even use blank index cards and bind them somehow if you have a BIA or Cinch. Then it would be a much less expensive version of the Rolodex idea and completely customizable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

You gave me a great idea. Before I open this triple pack of things, I'm going to see if Staples will spiral bound large index cards. I can totally make it my own. Cool!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChautonaView Post
You gave me a great idea. Before I open this triple pack of things, I'm going to see if Staples will spiral bound large index cards. I can totally make it my own. Cool!
Would love to see pics of it when you do it!! You all may convince me to switch. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #35  
Cardstock Collector

I have been thinking about using the bigger index cards, but I was going to punch one corner of them and have them on a ring. That way I could just hang them on the wall/from the bottom of a shelf/on the side of a bookcase.

Whatever I do, I need to do it NOW. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #36  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi everyone, I am a new card maker only starting at the end of last year. Reading all the posts on these boards tells me that I need to be organised right form the start, especially as I tend to collect sets of things.

A few years I asked my Hubby(IT Geek) to make me a poster on to go on the wall that was all colour coded for my garden planning. What I got was a colour coded data base on the computer. It works really great and I would never have thought of doing it.

Now he is writing me a data base for my craft collection (small as it is right now)
He will make so that everything is cross referenced and also have image editing eventually, so that I can import the stamp sets off the internet, and split them apart so that I can cross reference everything for easy finding in the future.

This is how I intend to catalogue not only my stamps but all my craft stuff. Can't wait until he finishes it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2011, 10:57 AM   #37  
Crimping Master

Kiwismum,
Lucky you to have a tech-savy hubby! You are so right that being organized really helps. Come back and let us know how the program works out for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

I really, really like this idea. However, after unmounting probably 300 SU sets making an inventory of all brands seems like a very daunting task!! :( Maybe this winter I will be up for tackling another major project?? There are some great ideas here.

Ready for Spring!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #39  
Kookie Creator

Okay, I wish I was done with my stamp indexing! I am jealous of those who are. I have my SU stamps indexed but my clear stamps need doing desperately. I leave my SU sets in the original packaging and mark them with a colored circle punchout and number it both in the index and on the box by a category color. As an example, I use Brown for masculine stamps and number each set with a number on the punched brown circle. I also stamp any wording in the wording section of my index and mark it with the same brown numbered circle. Next to the circle in the index, I say SU Wood, SU Cling, or CD clear etc. My individual stamps are in drawers marked by category. So far, it is all working for me. I love not having to dig through stacks of boxes, CD cases, or DVD cases. The numbered dots take me right to the one I want within seconds. It's harder to explain the system than it is to use it. LOL Sorry if this makes no sense.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #40  
Stampin' Fool

Before I became a SU demonstrator I kept my stamps organized by number. Every time I bought a new stamp I would stamp the image onto a page in my big binder, write the corresponding number on the wood and then put the stamp away in a drawer. Each drawer is labeled with the stamp numbers in that drawer.

My Stampin' Up stamps are mostly in DVD cases and alphabetized.
Attached Thumbnails
Help me put together a catalog of my stamps-currentsu.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes