View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #757
Sama
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Ok...venting over...
I will just recap my long lost mesg....

*received very sad news first thing this morning about a long on line friend of mine passing suddendly...right from sleep to eternal life....her son found her very peaceful in the morning...*sigh* I've known Uberta (I called her Ube) for over 8 years now....first on an on line cooking forum and then FB...we talked over the phone on some occasions and our friendship grew...Now we (some of our common friends and I) feel in total shock ...our hearts go out to the family....I cannot imagine.... Ube's son made the announcement on her FB page but I found out,gratefully, through one of our common friend...
For those of U who read me on FB ,I am dedicating the simple daisies bouquest and the statue of an angel to Ube's memory ....I will miss her grace, simplicity and wiseness greatly! *I*L*Y*U*! ♥

Aside from such unbelievable shocking news, I managed to have a very good SUnday....visiting via Skype for an hr w/some of my family members overseas...then went to visit my Dad at his Alzhaimer's abode where we had a great time and saw him so well....he recognized me immediatly even though I went from the back and covered his eyes w/both my hands and just said "hello"....his immediately called out my name....he made me smile...♥
After a couple hrs we left Dad and went for a late lunch at a Mongolian Grill place...awesome food!....and on the way back we stopped at one of my fav. craft place were I picked up some Christmas designer paper and such at 60% off...plus I found a cute lil WS owl that found its way back home with me also...imagine that!

At home we chilled out watching the red carpet and the Oscars....a very tranquil kind of evening....perfect ending to such a shocking beginning....

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!