Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-15-2013, 05:04 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you keep your 12x2 paper organized?

I am organizing my craft room and I have many SU DSP packs that I need to find a way to get organized. Do you separate the papers or keep them together? I can't grasp a way to get my paper under control. Any ideas? Thanks.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2013, 05:10 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

I keep mine together in a vertical Cropper Hopper holder thing. I use a piece of paper to make a divider, attach a tab to the top with the name of the paper, and then stick a label on the divider which has the coordinating colors.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2013, 05:18 AM   #3  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thanks to a post in the forums I ordered some big bags from clearbags.com and once I open a pack of DSP, I put it into these bags and write the name of the DSP on them in Sharpie. Then they are all in a leather file box from Target - I love it! I used to have to look in the catalog to try to figure out what scrap I was using - LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

Thanks for the ideas. I thought about the expandable 12 x 12 file but I have alot of DSP from SU, maybe I could put more than one pack of paper in each file. Also will check out the clearbag idea. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I use pizza boxes (new). Our craft shop sells them US$1 ea. The box measures 13" x13" x1" high. Perfect for simple storage, stacking boxes on top of each other. I write brand/colour theme on front of each box. Great for storing buttons/flowers too - easy to push around in the box.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I use the 12x 12 clear plastic boxes from the Really Useful Box Company

their descriptions is
Scapbooking 7 litre tray

Our 7 litre Really Useful Box is designed specially for 12x12 inch paper. We then developed a specific tray for scrapbooking. This is a lipped tray so 12x12 inch paper can be stored below and the tray has separators specially for scissors, pens, peelables, strips and stamps

Really Useful Boxes Inc - Tray Details
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

I am cutting my patterned into six by six and putting them in a plastic bin. I don't scrapbook so no need to keep them whole. I am leaving the solid colors as they are and on a rack like they use in the stores, that I found at a flea market.

Last edited by NYstamper; 01-22-2013 at 09:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

I do the same with the clear bags. As soon as I open a pack of DSP, I put it in its own 12x12 bag. Then everytime I cut a sheet and need to put the scraps somewhere, into the bag they go! I used to have a 12x12 file folder that all the dsp was mixed in together but I found that I could never figure out if I had scraps of a certain paper (especially if I was using one scrap but needed more pieces for my project). I store the bags vertically in a plastic milk crate and its been awesome. It makes it easy for me to flip through my paper packs to find what I want and keeps everything organized at the same time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

At my local True Value store, I found the clear storage scrapbook containers that are about 1" deep (& fit 12 x 12) and use them for both the packages of DSP and the DCWV & K&Company stacks of paper. This is the only place I've been able to find these 1" deep containers.

One thing I make sure I do when storing new SU paper is to slip a piece of paper in with each package marked with the colors in the DSP so 6 months from now I know what colors coordinate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #10  
Cardstock Collector

I have ALOT of 12x12 paper. I am having a very hard time trying to orgainze it. Ideas I have come accross are not large enough for my collection. It is a complete disaster. If there are any other paper lovers that have a solution Please help with any organization ideas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #11  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Vertical is the best!

I have found that I cannot get to my 12 x 12 paper as well if it is stored horizontally. I tried stacks and even bought some of those 12 x 12 containers that are about 5" tall at Michaels. I am convinced that the best way to find the paper I want is to store it vertically so you can see each sheet. My 8.5 x 11 cardstock was in this old black plastic pendafile box...I moved the cardstock to a filing cabinet, and all my 12 x 12 paper is standing up, within reach, and filed by color. The SU sets of paper were easily kept together by filing them in the predominant color's place. I put the dots and lines paper in the front, then the light shades, followed by the darker shades, and then finally, the solids. My small scraps are in a separate place, but larger scraps are paper clipped to another in the file. It is working for me so far.
Attached Thumbnails
How do you keep your 12x2 paper organized?-p1040619.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

I find that I don't use a whole lot of 12x12 paper, so until I change that, I have put myself on a "don't buy it unless it's for a specific project" restriction.

But that doesn't mean that I don't have some on hand already. Back about a year ago I did the organizing class webinar with Tiffany Spaulding at Scraprack. While the Scraprack doesn't fit for my style of scrapbooking, some of the purge and organize plans did. I had a few sets of the 12x12 Sterilite drawer units and I sorted my paper by her suggestions.

*Plain and monochromatic paper goes in drawers by color.
*I have one drawer of specialty papers, two drawers of multicolor (stripes and plaids, and floral) and several drawers of paper by theme (seasons, holidays, baby, etc). I put the themed papers in large baggies, labeled for theme, and put the baggies in the drawers.
*Since my scrapbooking is done in Stacy Julian's Library of Memories style, I also have a few of those snap envelopes that have coordinating papers for special albums, like my Christmas album.

You can see the drawers in the attached picture.
Attached Thumbnails
How do you keep your 12x2 paper organized?-scrapbook-paper-storage-closet.jpg  
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #13  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51View Post
I find that I don't use a whole lot of 12x12 paper, so until I change that, I have put myself on a "don't buy it unless it's for a specific project" restriction.

But that doesn't mean that I don't have some on hand already. Back about a year ago I did the organizing class webinar with Tiffany Spaulding at Scraprack. While the Scraprack doesn't fit for my style of scrapbooking, some of the purge and organize plans did. I had a few sets of the 12x12 Sterilite drawer units and I sorted my paper by her suggestions.

*Plain and monochromatic paper goes in drawers by color.
*I have one drawer of specialty papers, two drawers of multicolor (stripes and plaids, and floral) and several drawers of paper by theme (seasons, holidays, baby, etc). I put the themed papers in large baggies, labeled for theme, and put the baggies in the drawers.
*Since my scrapbooking is done in Stacy Julian's Library of Memories style, I also have a few of those snap envelopes that have coordinating papers for special albums, like my Christmas album.

You can see the drawers in the attached picture.
What is The Library of Memories style?
Thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #14  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlueView Post
Thanks to a post in the forums I ordered some big bags from clearbags.com and once I open a pack of DSP, I put it into these bags and write the name of the DSP on them in Sharpie. Then they are all in a leather file box from Target - I love it! I used to have to look in the catalog to try to figure out what scrap I was using - LOL.
I think I would like to try the clear bags too. They have several options, which did you purchase?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #15  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello. I am a paper hoarder.
If I could, I would go vertical with my 12 x 12 as that is how I have my 8 x 10.

For now, I use a bunch of the clear storage containers you find at craft stores (see link).
Iris Storage Containers

I have them in a cart, labeled by color family. I have more holders than the 6 slots allotted in the cart, but those are organized by holiday. Even my SU and CM dp is separated by color family.

I am on a personal moratorium when it comes to buying paper until I can use the bulk of what I presently have. Probably should get back into scrapbooking to use it quicker!

Good Luck to you!

My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2013, 04:03 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurie BoehmerView Post
What is The Library of Memories style?
Thanks
LOM is really a mindset in scrapbooking. The whole thing revolves around freeing yourself from having to stay chronological and always being behind. It's scrapping stories instead of events in order. In LOM there's a place for chronological, but not for everything.

You know, there's a great post on a blog...
Meadow's Walk: Library of Memories = Scrapbooking Inspiration!!! She does a great job of explaining it and I don't have to type it all up.

Also, if it intrigues you, Stacy is starting the class this week online at Big Picture Classes.
http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/photofreedom.php
And her book is available as an ebook now.
http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ebo...to-freedom.php
I absolutely love the paradigm!

I hope the link gets inserted correctly. I'm using my kindle right now and its a bit more kludge-y than the computer. If it's not right I'll come fix it later.
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.

Last edited by fionna51; 02-07-2013 at 06:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #17  
Insane Embellisher

Just this past weekend I went to Michael's and finally picked up a couple of the Recollections brand 12x12 storage cubes for hanging folders. There are of course a few issues with this system. The tracks are just plastic sliding against particleboard and are not very strong- this will probably break down with use as the paper gets pretty heavy when you pile it in there. There is also no stopper on the tracks, which means that it is very easy for your paper collection to land on your foot (ouch) or on curious little ones like I have. DH installed some sliding door locks (similar to the ones on the doors in bathroom stalls) at the back of the inner part to serve as stoppers, and if I do want to remove the whole rack of paper I can just slide the locks open.
I bought two units and stacked one on top of the other, as you're supposed to be able to do. It's absolutely necessary to secure the units to one another with metal brackets and screws, and also to the wall behind the units. There is a lot of weight carried by the drawer when it's open, and it automatically tips the whole setup forward if you don't do this. My DH fixed the top unit not only to the wall behind, but to my desk and the bookcase on either side. Now I can open the drawers without it falling over.
The other thing that irks me is how scarce the 12x12 folders are to fit inside. Four folders were included with each unit, and Michael's had four packages of six folders each- I bought them all but would like to have about a hundred of these things! So instead of having one colour per folder, nicely labelled, I have had to put half my reds in one, half in another, and similarly with all the other colours. And you can't use standard file folder labels on the tops of these either- there is not enough room between the top of the folders and the top of the unit for anything more than 3/8".
So, for all that you might wonder why the heck I'm keeping them. Well, simply because there really is nothing else I can find in Canada to fit 12x12 cardstock in hanging files. I am VERY happy though to not have to stand under a downpour of paper every time I pull a stack of cs off my shelf above my desk, which is where I had been keeping them! This will work for me until the unit breaks down, at which point I might ask DH to construct a better unit!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:26 AM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Can you tell what size bags you got from clearbags. I have looked at the website several times and there is so much to choose from. Does a 12 x12 bag hold multiple sheets of paper?

Thanks for your idea, this is the one I am going to use for organizing my paper.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by newmomat39View Post
I think I would like to try the clear bags too. They have several options, which did you purchase?
Did you figure this out on the size bags? I am going to try this method.

Thanks Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #20  

Quote:

Originally Posted by upnorthstamperView Post
Can you tell what size bags you got from clearbags. I have looked at the website several times and there is so much to choose from. Does a 12 x12 bag hold multiple sheets of paper?

Thanks for your idea, this is the one I am going to use for organizing my paper.

Linda
Yes for the 8.5" x 11 I use 4PE1012 - 10x12 bags
For my 12" x 12' paper I use 4PE1313 - 13x13 bags

HTH

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 02-09-2013 at 07:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #21  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

HTH
Thanks, I will check it out over at clearbags.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2013, 02:53 AM   #22  
Glitter Queen

I use those 12x12 bags for all my papers. They are great! I bought them from cropchocolate.com for about 0.14 cents each. I also have the smaller bags which are great for my letter stickers. As soon as I get a collection of papers, I put them in their 12x12 clearbag right away.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

UnderstandBlue.....Yes, thank you for those stock numbers! Very important to get the 13x13 size! I purchased some 12X12 awhile ago, and they are exactly that size, so they don't fit any of my 12x12 paper...still use it for 8.5 x 11, though (but I have to get some of those 10x12 ones!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #24  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

HTH
pssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttt LYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDDDDDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want a picture of your paper!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2013, 06:27 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

I keep my 12x12 in the heavy clear plastic things from Michaels. They are sturdier then bags and have a snap. I try to keep things under control and limit myself to 2 milk crates of 12 x12 with over flow thats in my crop tote.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #26  

Received 1,035 Likes on 476 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by cster44View Post
UnderstandBlue.....Yes, thank you for those stock numbers! Very important to get the 13x13 size! I purchased some 12X12 awhile ago, and they are exactly that size, so they don't fit any of my 12x12 paper...still use it for 8.5 x 11, though (but I have to get some of those 10x12 ones!).
ACK! Did you get them from Clearbags? I am curious because I have some 12 5/8 x 12 5/8" bags arriving on Monday! They are these, from CB: 12 5/8" x 12 5/8" Crystal Clear Album Cover, No Flap (100 Pieces) [BLP1NF] - No Flap Bags - Crystal Clear Bags - Bags

I called them before placing the order, and talked to someone. They are advertised as record album sleeves and will hold a double album, so I wanted to see how accurate that is. The person I talked to said that I should easily be able to store 12x12 papers and it would hold 1/2" to 3/4" width, which is more than what I'd need for each bag.

I plan to label each bag at the top with the name of the DSP and the colors it has in it. Anything current will sit on my table top in a SU paper holder, and the retired stuff in my cabinet. I already have it all in holders, but I hate the dog ears at the corner!!
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #27  
Forum Fanatic

Received 71 Likes on 17 Posts

I use Display Dynamic trays for 12x12, stored by color and I put dividers between plain and prints.

I don't buy stacks anymore, but for those I had, I separate the paper and store by color. Often, I'll paper with a specific project in mind, I'll store in large plastic bags. I bought them at the dollar store. I also save the bags from when I buy a kit or mixed color packages and reuse them.
Attached Thumbnails
How do you keep your 12x2 paper organized?-dscn1197.jpg   How do you keep your 12x2 paper organized?-dscn1228.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #28  
Pearl-ExPert

Some ladies at a recent crop had a large square tote from 31 Bags that made really cute vertical storage for 12x12.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

HTH
Thanks so much for posting the stock numbers. I actually ordered the 13x13 2 mil instead of the heavier 4 mil. They are perfect for 12x12 paper. I put a post it note in the bag with the name of the paper and the colors of cardstock that match it. I have the papers that I am currently crazy about in one of those paper holders that look like a magazine holder but made for 12x12 papers. It holds 200 sheets. I keep it on my craft table setting on its side. All I have to do is slide out the bag I want and slide it back in when finished. Now the paper that I am not currently using like Christmas papers, Valentines and Halloween I also keep in bags but they are divided out in different 12x12 clear Iris paper holders. LOVE THE CLEAR BAGS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #30  
ck1
Inking Addict

Hi UnderstandBlue,
I just looked at the 13x13 bags from clearbags. I also found another place that sells what I think might be the same bags BUT on their discription says:
(Our 2 mil. clear reclosable plastic bags are made of virgin polyethylene and meet all USDA and FDA requirements. Each bag features a prime quality zip that will protect its contents). With that discription, do you think I could use it for my paper and not ruin it?
Hope you can help me with this question.
Thanks,
CK
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 01:39 PM   #31  

Quote:

Originally Posted by ck1View Post
Hi UnderstandBlue,
I just looked at the 13x13 bags from clearbags. I also found another place that sells what I think might be the same bags BUT on their discription says:
(Our 2 mil. clear reclosable plastic bags are made of virgin polyethylene and meet all USDA and FDA requirements. Each bag features a prime quality zip that will protect its contents). With that discription, do you think I could use it for my paper and not ruin it?
Hope you can help me with this question.
Thanks,
CK
Oh I'm sure! The 4 mil are very thick - I think 2 mil would be fine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #32  
ck1
Inking Addict

Understandblue,

Thanks so much.

CK
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 89 Likes on 59 Posts
Default How do you keep your 12x12 paper organized

This morning i saw an item in a flyer from Office Max advertising an Iris Plastic storage containers.
One is called File -n-stack boxes and the other Iris stack -and-pull 83.7 quart box.

They show pictures but not which is which, but one is definitely a hanging file box.
Does not give dimensions and i wondered if anyone was familiar with the hanging file box. I have only used the Iris plastic storage boxes with the snap on lid, and have not seen or noticed these before.

Anyone have some insite. Thank you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 662 Likes on 345 Posts

I use the Jet Max Cubes (Now sold as Recollections) too. I used to keep my DSP in the retired SU12x12 Paper Holders, but those were a pain, and the corners of my papers tended to get bent. I had trouble obtaining the Hanging File Folders for the cubes at first, but now Michaels always has plenty. The cubes now do come with stoppers too. I really like this system. :-) LM

Psalm 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 AM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

A couple of people mentioned the bags from clearbags. I found these on Amazon that I'm ordering, much cheaper alternative. Free shipping, too. (Edit...with Prime)

Amazon.com: (100) Cast Polypropylene "Polyclear" RESEALABLE Outer Sleeves for 12" Vinyl Records #12SP02RSIM-ALT - Protect Against Dust!: Electronics

Edit: These are showing up weird - sometimes with a shipping charge, sometimes without, but I purchased for 17.99 with free shipping. I'm not sure why the item is looking screwy now.

Last edited by mswhittaker23; 03-29-2013 at 06:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2013, 09:07 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswhittaker23View Post
A couple of people mentioned the bags from clearbags. I found these on Amazon that I'm ordering, much cheaper alternative. Free shipping, too. (Edit...with Prime)

Amazon.com: (100) Cast Polypropylene "Polyclear" RESEALABLE Outer Sleeves for 12" Vinyl Records #12SP02RSIM-ALT - Protect Against Dust!: Electronics

Edit: These are showing up weird - sometimes with a shipping charge, sometimes without, but I purchased for 17.99 with free shipping. I'm not sure why the item is looking screwy now.
For those that have the Amazon "Prime" service which offers free shipping, there is a link at the top of the page that says "see more buying choices." If you click that, you will see the sellers that sell with the "Prime" option, which is the free shipping.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2013, 03:35 PM   #37  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Annette - how the heck do you qualify for Prime shipping?!?!?!?!?!

Meow is kind of like Aloha. It can mean anything.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathy HView Post
Hi Annette - how the heck do you qualify for Prime shipping?!?!?!?!?!
Hi Cathy,

Amazon Prime is a membership service that costs $79 per year. You get free 2 day shipping on lots and lots of things for sale on Amazon. A paid Prime membership also has other benefits which are shown on the info.

My daughter who has 7 children does almost all of her shopping online, for obvious reasons, lol, seven of them. She buys most of their clothes, shoes, books, household items, etc. on Amazon and has it delivered right to her door in 2 days. So she signed up for the Prime membership and pays the $79 fee per year, which is a really good deal if you shop online a lot. Free shipping really adds up.

They also have a deal where a Prime member, in this case my daughter, can offer a lesser Prime membership, free to a friend or family member. That is what I have. I get free 2 day shipping on anything I order from Amazon that is "Prime eligible." When you search for an item, you can click a button that says something like "show me Prime eligible items."

My Prime deal doesn't include the other features that a regular paid Prime membership has, like instant streaming video, instant Kindle downloads, etc. I really don't want them, and I'm happy with my free Prime deal through my daughter.

Amazon.com: FREE Two-Day Shipping, Instant Videos, and Kindle Books with Amazon Prime

Here is a link to read about it. It really is a good deal if you order online a lot. After I got the Prime deal through my daughter, I now look first on Amazon to see if I can find it there, and get free shipping.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2013, 07:07 PM   #39  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sew It SeamsView Post
At my local True Value store, I found the clear storage scrapbook containers that are about 1" deep (& fit 12 x 12) and use them for both the packages of DSP and the DCWV & K&Company stacks of paper. This is the only place I've been able to find these 1" deep containers.

One thing I make sure I do when storing new SU paper is to slip a piece of paper in with each package marked with the colors in the DSP so 6 months from now I know what colors coordinate.
Do you know who manufactures these containers?
Thanks
Dea
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 662 Likes on 345 Posts

I do something along this line too. When I receive my orders, I always put a post-it with the coordinating colors and stamp sets on the DSP before I put it away. :-) LM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sew It SeamsView Post
At my local True Value store, I found the
clear storage scrapbook containers that are about 1" deep (& fit 12 x 12) and use them for both the packages of DSP and the DCWV & K&Company stacks of paper. This is the only place I've been able to find these 1" deep containers.

Psalm 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Reply With Quote Likes