View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #101
Stazon Splitcoast

OH MY! All the chatter going on here today!!

Too Sexy for my Clothes - was that what I was hearing in the BG as I took your Bus Driver picture??? You are too funny - I know you were turning heads in the airport that day when you walked in !! LOL Keeping Lena in prayers - those kids are getting trucked all over the place - good they are keeping Bella and the chicken pox away from Lena though I know how much fun you have with her! glad the kids are off from school with the nasty weather you, Kathy, Sylvia and yo sam are all having - please be safe and stay inside - the temps are killers and 8-10 inches of snow/ice/and sleet are nothing to sneeze at - a JAMMER day for sure!! Can't get Dairy Queen iffn you are in Jammers though!! Bet none of y'all have any complaints about that!! All that nasty weather is blowing north of Lesley, Jill, and me, and going up to NY again - we are probably gonna get a couple inches of rain instead!

CA and Brat - sounds like the two of you are running youth hostels with all the kids at your houses - I see Julie do that sometime with Gavin, so I know how hectic it can be - you just cook up mac and cheese, spaghetti like Shirt did, or something like that and they INHALE IT - at that age they are EATING MACHINES, especially the boys!!

Lesley, glad you are liking 55 - it's not bad at all!! Who is your new avatar? - your grandson?? What?? you want to be like Sabrina in Bewitched and just wiggle your cute little nose to get into your jammies?? Sounds like a plan - let me know when you figger out how to do it!! LOL

Silly, about time you put up your picture - but if that picture is 5 yrs old, you are going to have to update it soon as you can! (although it is nice to see your Mom and DD too) Just right click and SAVE AS, then open up your pictures and put it in a folder where you can find it, then click SAVE. Don't envy you having to take the dog out when it is so cold and drifting because of the wind - throw another log on the fire!!!

We had cold temps here today - wind chill in the teens - and I did my 1.25 mile walk - walked so fast, I was sweating when I came in - knee is doing great - see the surgeon for my last post surgery checkup next Thursday - I think he will be impressed! Asking for prayers for Judy, an SCSer fighting cancer and facing some surgery to try to stop it from spreading anymore - thanks, I know she will appreciate it!

Kathy, Jan, Jill - just saying Hi to you - hope all is well - Stay warm everyone - Tater, keep up the great activity you are maintaining - I bet you feel great with all the exercise. Keeping y'all and those you love in my prayers!! BIG HUGS!
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Handmade cards because..No one displays an email on their mantle, or saves a FB post in a box of treasures! Nothing is impossible with God!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!