View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2013, 07:14 AM   #89
wannabcre8tive
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
Like Shirt, I have two extra kids here to spend the night. Vanessa's little friend that looks like her and has the same birthday, AND is named Spenser. My Spencer has his friend Hunter over.

I made them all pancakes since kids all like that. Plus my DH is in California all week, so I don't have to feed him.

I'm glad I don't have extra dogs. I don't mind if the visit sometimes, but I can't be getting up to let them all out all the time. Last time a friend brought her dog over, he peed in my bedroom. The worst part was that my friend was so mortified! It was a new dog, a rescue dog.

Saint Shirt with the dogs and kids! I sure hope your DIL will be okay. I just prayed for her and the baby.

CA, I can scare them with dinner, teasing, embarrassment - I have a whole arsenal! That goes for their friends too. I've known most of them since they were little, and I know all the girls they like too. Volunteering at school really pays off!

Punk - I can't BELIEVE you watch that stuff on TV!!
I bet that gets confusing with two Spencer's. How neat is that that the girls look a like and share the same birthday.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!