View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 AM   #85
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy and good morning -

Sorry I was MIA yesterday and today doesn't look a whole lot better since I have so much to catch up on, so I am apologizing now! Don't worry though, I still have everyone wrapped up in prayers for whatever concerns you have posted here.

Shirt, keeping your DIL in my thoughts and prayers - and you with the kids and dogs, and everything else!!!!

CA skimmed through and saw that the household is starting to feel better and you are cooking to build them up - how is DeAnna doing with the chemo - praying BIG for her!

Lesley, now you have surely gotten used to the "55" tag - ain't so bad now is it, baby girl?? Happy for you that your day was special start to finish!

Brat, you can write as much as you want - you have a lot of catching up to do anyway - I seem to be a whole lot busier now that I am mobile normally again, so I am glad someone has a little more "talk" time - I always enjoy your posts and humor!

Didn't see any one else here yesterday, so I am saying hi to everyone in one fell swoop - too tired still to function right - need a cup of JOE - a BIG ONE!!
Praying for all of you and your concerns - and that you all have a blessed day! Gotta get movin' here.... LOL
HUGS AND PRAYERS from Greenie!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!