Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the weeks of Jan20-Feb3, 2013

Happy Ground Hog Day!!!!

Due to some technical difficulties last week, we will be combining the favorites thread for two weeks. This is the place to link all your favorites you found these last two weeks. Our notification team consists of Elaine (ChaosMom), Brenda(Tessaduck), Mary(jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn) Judi(Crafts) and myself.

Here is my list:
IC374 Poppy Locket Inspired by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A154 Flowers and hearts for a lady (1 of 4 ) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Mine by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT412 Wisdom From a Snowman by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT412 Frosty fun by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT412 Warm Thoughts by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC421 hello bird by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird on Branch by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bright and Bold jhg 1_30 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another SC421 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS205 Friendship by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ivory LaRue Valentine by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT235 - ...Curt's a little teapot... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Channeling Spring by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT235 - Valentines for A Special Girl by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lots of Love by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Mailbox by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Medallion Wedding by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS205 Featured Stamper: Mamaxsix (Gail) by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Queen Diane - QFTD149 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mama's Pruse by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Sepia Stems~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A153, QFTD149 Warm Thoughts of You by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Papillon Sketch by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC410 Soft Calypso Love by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What cards did you add to your favorites these last two weeks. Show us and make someone feel "SUPER".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #2  

Default If you are new to this thread.

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Two weeks worth...woo hoo!! Here are mine:

CC410 Humphrey's Flowers by BeckyTE

CC410 Valentine by Kathleen Lammie

Happy Easter by scrappigramma2

CC411 Happy Valentine's Day by Kathleen Lammie

CC411 Dandelion by hobbydujour

WT412 Thanks by Holstein

WT412 In the Meadow We Will Build.... .by hobbydujour
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thanks Linda for mentioning my Warm Thoughts of You card as a favorite...I really appreciate it. As you can see I'm a fan of yours, too...I'm always thrilled to be included in this thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #6  

Thanks Polly for the mention of my card. you are very kind. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #7  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Linda for mentioning my Snowy Mailbox! It always is a day brightener!
Well I have my list ready and after two weeks I thought 60 cards was way too many. So here are some of my favorites:

hobbydujour FS311 TIME by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydeekay TLC413 my fave flower die by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

va.sunshine Mojo Monday 277 by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee Love by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers CC410, Amour... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa S Herd the News by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Ward In Memory of .... by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC373 Lavender Butterflies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac ~Sepia Stems~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a box ~Five Lil Monkeys~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ophthalmologist Speechless Sympathy by Ophthalmologist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampinChristy My First Feeling Sentimental Card by StampinChristy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb A Flower for Gail by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein SC421 Birthday Wishes by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's mom MIX1 Creativity Takes Courage by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamphappy 1560 Music Collage by stamphappy1650 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default 2 weeks + mini vsn

Double whammy this time: Two weeks' worth of favorites plus the mini vsn! Lots of wonderful treasures in the galleries. Here's what I found.

layers and colors:
SC421 CC411 Yellow Rose by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cutie pie bee boy:
Little Bee Boy by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant birthday:
Birthday Chalkboard MAR13VSNMINI3 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

piggy cupid:
For Someone special F4A154 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

great masking:
Blue Heart by mjscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

playing with quadrants:
F4A154 Vintage with Sparkle by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cute snow folk:
WT412 SC421 Snow People_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hungry deer:
WT412 Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

delicate hearts and flowers:
A Romantic Valentine Card by Designed By Debbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

photo in a shadowbox:
MAR13VSN MINI Shadows by the Sea by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

exquisite floral frame:
Heartfelt Creations Frame by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

winter scene with cross stitch:
Snowy Mailbox by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nerdy brilliance:
KKS163-Talk Nerdy To Me by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely sepia:

crocus:
Let the Earth Rejoice by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

color on chalkboard:
QFTD148 IC373 ODBD Chalkboard Sneak Peek! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful cutwork:
On your Special Day by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a tree full of hearts:
QFTD148 Your Heart Knows the way by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

just lovely:
Happiest Birthday by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Nancy, THANK YOU so much for including my card in your favorites! It means so much to know that others enjoy my little labors of love!

Here are some favorites of mine:
SC421 hello bird by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT235 Pretty in Pink by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS312 Snow Fun #3 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hugs and Prayers by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT410 Cork button Heart by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC413 QFTD148 Inspired By Brenda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nature Garden by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Betsy's Blossom, FS312, CC411 by lcamacho123 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC373~TLC413~F4A153 Triple Lindy?? by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258

Last edited by jodylb; 02-02-2013 at 07:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some of my Favorites for the weeks of Jan20-Feb3, 2013

Rox71... Shades of White and Pink by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Washi Wuv... Washi Wuv by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jason1... Ivory LaRue Valentine by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen... Love Always by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Snowy Mailbox by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CAS205 Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappingramma2... Easter Blessings by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine... FS312 Hearts for Bonnie by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle... FS312 Flowers 4 you by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Gone Fishing FS312 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box... ~Sepia Stems~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AudreyAnn... Let the Earth Rejoice by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac... IC373 Peace of God by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YLM... Do Feather's Count by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Pencil on Black by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper... F4A153 Bee Happy by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kyann22... FMS70: Spiced Flower by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... QFTD150 falling for Beate by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... TLC413 QFTD148 Inspired By Brenda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Buttterfly Wishes jhg 1_21 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have more, I hope I get to post them tomorrow.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

Received 71 Likes on 17 Posts

Nancy, thank you so much for adding me to your favorites. What an honor.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

OOPS NOT DONE...

TLC413, CAS204 Embroidered Die-cut Posies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD148 Your Heart Knows the way by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polka-dot Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC420,TLC413 Fleur De Lis Wedding by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT411 FIL's Bday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD149 Heart and Bird Sympathy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pencil on Black by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SWAK Love by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheery Lynn winter white by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WRM - Just Us Girls #173 by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming Posie Bouquet by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let the Earth Rejoice by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by sassytjw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs and Prayers by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A153 Warm Fuzzy Scarf by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Queen Diane - QFTD149 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Honor Bonnie - FS312 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Babies are ... by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC414 Serene Scene by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of Love by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT235 Pretty in Pink by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Will Find Refuge - ODBDSLC #140 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Sweet Day by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Wild Blooms by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Tree by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black and White Charm... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot so I look forward to see what everyone else found!

Happy Sunday everyone! The notifiers will have thier hands full again this weekend with two weeks posting! We appreciate you and your dedication to this thread!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #17  
Kookie Creator

ChaosMom thank you for mentioning my card :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

My favorite thing about this forum is to look at everyone elses favorites, it is a wonderful way to discover so many more amazing cards. before I go looking, here are my favorites for the past 2 weeks.

TLC414 Big and little balance by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
50th Thank You's by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS312 Hearts for Bonnie by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC373 Poppies & Purses by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Viva La Verve January Week 5 by Irishlatte - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fuzzy Heart F4A153 by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magnolia, Ice Tilda by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC413 Memory Box Wreath and Poppystamps Window by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Timeless.... jhg 1_24 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT411 December Snowflakes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT234 Ride Baby Ride by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC420,TLC413 Fleur De Lis Wedding by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooming Violets and See Thru Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC410 - LOVE YOU.... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS204, Blue Blocking by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miss Muu Muu Moved Me (card inside) by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ABC by AllieGower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC413 Dies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
When I Pray by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS204 Fence by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC413 my fave flower die by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #19  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you chaosmom for putting my card in the favorites of the week.

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

JB thanks for mentioning me- made my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 AM   #21  

Thanks to Nancy, Brenda and Mary for the shout outs of my cards. Made my Sunday super. Thanks Judi for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 02:44 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks for the shout out Linda - that Valentines for a special girl (aka Self Portrait) card still makes me laugh. You are doll for putting it on your list and notifying me - thanks for all you and the team do on here! You all rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #23  

Nancy, thanks so much for mentioning my MIX1 Creativity Takes Courage card and Elaine...thanks for taking the time to let me know! Hugs to you both!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 03:07 AM   #24  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Big thanks to Brenda and Stacy for brightening a wet grey morning by favouriting a couple of my cards for the VSN. And to fairsinger for mentioning my snowman .

I was hoping that things would quieten down this year and give me a little more time in the galleries - but it hasn't happened yet :-(

Glowbug ~ ~Have a Royal Birthday

Vicky Gould ~ SC421. Spring

Cathy Mc ~ Dress Form Card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Linda, wow! What a treat to find my card, Wsdim from a Snowman, on your Favorites list! I'll be smiling all day!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #26  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my "Flowers and hearts" card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Stacy, thank you for letting me know.

Some of my Favorites for the weeks of Jan20-Feb3, 2013:

SC420 Just because by Biggan :
SC420 Just because by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC414, CAS205, Sympathy_vg by Vicky Gould :
TLC414, CAS205, Sympathy_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT412 In the Meadow We Will Build..... by hobbydujour :
WT412 In the Meadow We Will Build..... by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT412 What's The Story? by nines :
WT412 What's The Story? by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses by lakind :
Roses by lakind - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Alina_31-01_6_by_Alina44 :
Alina_31-01_6_by_Alina44 by Alina44 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing everyone a super Sunday and a blessed week.
I am of to see now what I missed ...
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Polly, Nancy, and jasonw1, for mentioning cards of mine among your favorites of the past two weeks. I truly appreciate it.....and a "super" way to start a Sunday, : ) Linda, thank you for notifying me too...you are "Super". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:32 AM   #28  
Rubber Obsessor

Dear Peggy
Thanks so much for nominating my card "Black and White Charm" this week to your favorites. It always starts my week off with a BIG smile :-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to your week...Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #29  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got up this morning and had two happy e-mails. Thanks so much, Stacy (JBgreendawn), for mentioning my Vino card and to Brenda (tessaduck) for favoriting my Snow People card. What a lovely way to start the week. And a special thanks to Judi for letting me know!

I put two cards in my favorites this week:

IC374 Poppy Locket Inspired by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let the Earth Rejoice by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:47 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Polly, Thank you so much for listing my CC410 Valentine in your list of favorites! What a great way to start my day!!! Thanks my friend!

Mary, thank you so much for letting me know. I am in the hospital (since Tuesday) and appreicate the happy news!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

OOPS! You listed my other Valentine too! Thanks again Polly! LOL More happiness!!!

and Thank you again Mary!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:54 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my! Another way to make my 50th anniversary so special! susie australia added my "thank you's" to the Favorites and thanks to Chaos Mom for letting me know! You ladies are great! Thanks!!!

Later today I will get to my favorites of the week! Time for church now

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:55 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Mary T thank you so much for mentioning my winter white card here, it's such an honor!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 05:03 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

So many wonderful cards - but these two really took my breath away - they are stunning!!

Ivory LaRue Valentine by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC373, Just Married by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Niki1, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. That is very kind of you and I appreciate it. And thank you again, Linda, for your letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #36  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks Joyful Stamper for listing my Flutter By card among your favorites this week. What a nice surprise to start my Sunday. You're too kind.

Another thanks to Mary T for giving me the "heads up!".

Have a fabulous Sunday!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:05 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

This just uploaded, and is NOT to be missed:

R as a honeycomb...O4j by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #38  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Susie Australia, for favoriting my December Snowflakes this week. I appreciate it. And thanks again to Judi for notifying me.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Mary T., for choosing the queen valentine as a favorite this week. And thanks, Judi, for stepping in to notify! You're amazing, the two of you--
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #40  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, Thank you so much for mentioning my Blooming Posie card this week. I appreciate it so much. Kittie
Reply With Quote Likes