Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are Canadians Paying Too Much For SU Products?

So a few years ago we sent in our complaints to SU about our dollar being Par or close to Par with our US neighbors. SU listened to our grievance and did the right thing by lowering the Canadian prices.

We have now been at Par or sometimes even greater than the US dollar for a very long time, however SU has not adjusted prices accordingly.

For example:

Apothecary Accent Framelits Dies are $24.95USD and $31.95CAD. That is a staggering price difference.

Basic Black 8 1/2 X 11 CS is $6.95USD and $8.50CAD

Al Punto wood mount stamp set $32.95USD and $40.95CAD

These are just a few examples of some of the price differences that just blow me away!

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that my US buddies are getting a great deal, I just think it might be time for us Canadians to write to SU again and see if they will listen like they did in the past.

I understand that we may need to pay a little more for our product because they must ship it cross border but $8 more for a stamp set or Die seems a little extreme.

What do you think?

You can write to SU at [email protected] if you would like them to review their Canadian pricing.
Totally Stampalicious!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! That's why I quit buying - that and the shipping - from them for about 4 years now. I've wanted to and almost did, but then I look at the prices and get my back up again. So I'll buy from other companies that won't gouge me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #3  
Crimping Master

I think we pay too much in the US, so I think you are paying WAY too much in Canada. I will say that it always makes me feel better about paying a high price for a paperback book, for instance, when I see what the Canadian price is.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

I have no idea what duty/licensing/legal stuff is involved in selling/shipping to Canada, but I do know that when a box of papercrafting supplies cross the border destined for a scrapbook store the duty is astronomical. Store owners must transfer that cost to the product and that's why it's a little more expensive up here in the stores. That being said, isn't shipping to Canada from Stampin' Up! like other online stores that ship to Canada: WE are responsible for the duty etc. when we get US goods?

Your question is the reason I haven't purchased SU! in 4-5 years. I can get great products at my LSS for a heck of a lot less than the inflated prices PLUS shipping. (And I'm supporting a family-run business in the process)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 89 Likes on 59 Posts
Default Are Canadians paying too much for SU products

In a word YES! I am wintering in Arizona And have a SU catty so I can have a good look at the prices. I also notice that there appear to be some things in this catty that are not in the Canadian one.

I checked with demo at home and she did know about the different items which was news to me.

I bought some whisper white paper which is $2.00 cheaper for the 40 sheet packAge as an example.

It goes on and on. With so many companies making their own embossing folders and dies I decided some time go to,spread my love Around and have discovered other terrific goodies out there at a much better price point where I don't feel ripped off!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #6  
Gallery Gazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On a similar note, I just got an email from Our Daily Bread Designs that they have to raise the price for mailing internationally, including Canada. USPS is their carrier and they are raising the prices so the companies have to raise theirs as well, I can understand that. I don't know how the ground carriers work.

I still order from SU because I love the product. I started with them and somehow no one else has interested me along the way. I order maybe twice a year, once being following my fall workshop so I get hostess benefits. I don't have a LSS near me let alone a Micheals so i have very little choice other than SU. Yes, I would like the Canadian prices to go down but...I don't have much faith that they will.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Absolutely and positively!! We pay way too much compared to the value of the dollar. I haven't been an SU customer for a long time... for just this reason. There are lots of companies with nicer products (stamps, dies etc) to choose from in my personal opinion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #8  
FiP
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

In Australia, our dollar is currently worth more than the US dollar (and has been for well over 12 months), yet our stamp prices are about double the US prices. For Sale-A-Bration, we must spend $100 for a freebie, US spend is half that. I guess the extra is to cover the cost of freight, but jeez! I once looked at a US catty by mistake, and kept wondering why the prices were so reasonable. I then realised my error, and it was back to double the cost!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Are canadians paying too much for SU products

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiPView Post
In Australia, our dollar is currently worth more than the US dollar (and has been for well over 12 months), yet our stamp prices are about double the US prices. For Sale-A-Bration, we must spend $100 for a freebie, US spend is half that. I guess the extra is to cover the cost of freight, but jeez! I once looked at a US catty by mistake, and kept wondering why the prices were so reasonable. I then realised my error, and it was back to double the cost!!
Welcome to the club, in Canada our dollar is worth than the U.S. dollar as well for about 2 years. We pay 20 -30% more for the same product and this descrepancy is why many su demos in Canada quit.Its hard to justify those prices when you dollar is worth more. Why not make the prices in all cattys in u.s. dollars and be done with it which would take care of the difference in price. That much of a jump made it hard for demos to make their quota, as people were not willing to pay that much more for a product. Where i live many just have a u.s post box if they want to still get su product.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzytobiView Post
I can get great products at my LSS for a heck of a lot less than the inflated prices PLUS shipping. (And I'm supporting a family-run business in the process)
Many demonstrators have families in addition to their SU business as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 AM   #11  
Mad Swapper

Received 264 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Import fees and extra shipping charges?

I feel for our Canadian neighbors and other-country friends and their having to pay so much more than those of us in the US. However, I don't think all of this is SU!'s idea. The Canadian government charges a Goods and Services Tax, and at least some of the provinces charge their own taxes on imported goods. The company may also include an amount for faster shipping as sometimes things can get bogged down at the border. I suspect SU! takes all these fees into consideration and rolls them into their Canadian pricing. Has anyone asked how SU! arrives at its foreign prices?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 11:09 AM   #12  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice in MdView Post
I feel for our Canadian neighbors and other-country friends and their having to pay so much more than those of us in the US. However, I don't think all of this is SU!'s idea. The Canadian government charges a Goods and Services Tax, and at least some of the provinces charge their own taxes on imported goods. The company may also include an amount for faster shipping as sometimes things can get bogged down at the border. I suspect SU! takes all these fees into consideration and rolls them into their Canadian pricing. Has anyone asked how SU! arrives at its foreign prices?
It has been asked.
It is described as 'the cost of doing business in Canada'. Part of that is translation - catalogues, notices must be in French and English, and the extra printing costs of that. It's also the foreign exchange risk - not so much where the dollars are now, but the potential for change. I'm sure there are other implications for doing business in Canada. Like different corporate taxes on Canadian income maybe?

I've spent time talking to both the Chief Financial Officer of SU! and the Canadian Manager - and have come away believing that they are not out to 'get' Canadians or any other country, but are doing their best to make SU! a great company in all countries.

It can be frustrating when I see the difference in prices. But I enjoy being a demo, I enjoy SU! products, so I buy what I enjoy! And I'm thankful for those who support my small business by purchasing SU! from me. (or other demos!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 02:53 PM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

I dont buy much SU anymore due to the canadian prices. I used to buy mostly SU but that has changed over the past few years. I just cant justify the high prices.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #14  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I am Canadian wintering in the u.s. We pay the same percent of handling and shipping as you do here because I ordered last week.
here is no such thing as faster shipping to Canada !. it takes a couple of weeks At home from the time I place an order as opposed to a couple of days here. And as I have a friend as a demo I know the day she places the order.

As well there is no bogging down at the border with SU coming to canada. So I come back to the question why not make the prices in the cAtty in u.s. prices and then every thing will be equal and will take care of any fluctuation in changes in currency. No for whatever reason SU continues to so business in Canada for as long as they can get away charging what they like. It's no wonder people are turning to all the other companies that do not do this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 05:04 PM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

While I do agree with you that the prices are overboard in Australia I do have to mention a couple of points that makes it seem so quite so bad.
Our tax is included in the price where the US prices need their local tax rate added.
Our shipping is only 5% compared with the 10% Americans pay.
SO I hope that eases the pain a little.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 06:56 PM   #16  
Pearl-ExPert

Default are canadians paying too much for SU products

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalcharmView Post
While I do agree with you that the prices are overboard in Australia I do have to mention a couple of points that makes it seem so quite so bad.
Our tax is included in the price where the US prices need their local tax rate added.
Our shipping is only 5% compared with the 10% Americans pay.
SO I hope that eases the pain a little.
Canadians pay 10% for shipping and our taxes are "Not" included.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2013, 09:49 PM   #17  
FiP
Kookie Creator

Mmm, okay, pain eased a little!!

I hate it when you have to add extra (like our GST in Australia sometimes).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2013, 02:36 AM   #18  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Mmm, okay, pain eased a little!!

I hate it when you have to add extra (like our GST in Australia sometimes).
We have to add GST on everything in Canada - even on shipping. I'm fortunate that I live in Alberta and don't have to pay PST (Provincial Sales Tax), but all the other provinces have to pay it. In some cases, it pushes the taxes up to about 15% of the overall total. That's on top of the over inflated prices. It really sucks...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #19  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat_womanView Post
We have to add GST on everything in Canada - even on shipping. I'm fortunate that I live in Alberta and don't have to pay PST (Provincial Sales Tax), but all the other provinces have to pay it. In some cases, it pushes the taxes up to about 15% of the overall total. That's on top of the over inflated prices. It really sucks...
Cat I do miss that part of living in Alberta for three years, now we have to Pay taxes as well as GST.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Along with Gail, I am satisfied that the pricing differences have nothing to do with SU wanting to take advantage of their customers. I do see huge differences in US/Cdn prices on all kinds of products. I just saw a cosmetic kit priced at $39.99 US/$49.99 Cdn. The price was printed right on the front of the box. That's a HUGE difference!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 12:42 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

I work for a Canadian Customs Broker & International freight forwarder so I can tell you that Stampin' Up does NOT pay taxes that they have to absorb into their Canadian pricing.

The provincial taxes and the Federal GST (or in some provinces the combined HST) is paid by the consumer, this is added onto the price we pay for Stampin’ UP as a separate line item on our orders just like the shipping and has nothing to do with the product pricing. Business do not pay Provincial tax, (they are exempt) and any GST/HST they pay is refunded to them.

Someone else brought up duty. For any products that are manufactured in the US, Stampin’ Up will not have to pay any duties when they import these into Canada for distribution. Canada and the US have had a Free Trade agreement (NAFTA) for many years. And most of Stampin' Ups products are produced in the US.

Having said that, any products that are manufacturer elsewhere may indeed be dutiable.
I for example suspect that EK manufactures the punches in China. However checking the Canadian Customs tariff punches and dies are duty free.

The only place I see more expense would be a possible cross border clearance/brokerage fee. But that's a minor expense for a company as big as Stampin' UP.

The differene in pricing is probably more due to exchange rate fluctuation. They cannot adjust their pricing everytime the exchange rate changes. Their catalogue is valid for 1 year afterall and they have to cover themselves.
I do hope though that when the new one comes out in a few months they'll adjusted pricing a little bit to reflect the currency exchange of the past 12 months.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 AM   #22  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

"Cost of doing business" is greater. That can involve much more than just the products themselves.
my pins www.pinterest.com/craftdoc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #23  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Re Canadians paying too much for SU products

Quote:

Originally Posted by punch-crazyView Post
I work for a Canadian Customs Broker & International freight forwarder so I can tell you that Stampin' Up does NOT pay taxes that they have to absorb into their Canadian pricing.

The provincial taxes and the Federal GST (or in some provinces the combined HST) is paid by the consumer, this is added onto the price we pay for Stampin� UP as a separate line item on our orders just like the shipping and has nothing to do with the product pricing. Business do not pay Provincial tax, (they are exempt) and any GST/HST they pay is refunded to them.

Someone else brought up duty. For any products that are manufactured in the US, Stampin� Up will not have to pay any duties when they import these into Canada for distribution. Canada and the US have had a Free Trade agreement (NAFTA) for many years. And most of Stampin' Ups products are produced in the US.
Having said that, any products that are manufacturer elsewhere may indeed be dutiable.
I for example suspect that EK manufactures the punches in China. However checking the Canadian Customs tariff punches and dies are duty free.

The only place I see more expense would be a possible cross border clearance/brokerage fee. But that's a minor expense for a company as big as Stampin' UP.

The differene in pricing is probably more due to exchange rate fluctuation. They cannot adjust their pricing everytime the exchange rate changes. Their catalogue is valid for 1 year afterall and they have to cover themselves.
I do hope though that when the new one comes out in a few months they'll adjusted pricing a little bit to reflect the currency exchange of the past 12 months.
Well said. As I have said before, if the catty was in u.s. prices they would not have such a spread in prices because people would see they are paying in u.s. dollars. that would be no different than other companies who list in U.S. dollars which happens in many catalogues. I have never yet heard a responce from Shelly or an official statement from SU what their justification is for the difference, as it has been clearly stated by the above mentioned post, as well as many others over the past two years since this price increase jumped through the roof.

Our Canadian catalogue is printed in english same as in the U.S.They have maybe a dozen stamps they have in French so they cant say its the cost of manufacturing those few stamps. Paper is paper and die cuts are the same...where is the extra cost.......:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #24  

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by canada gooseView Post
Well said. As I have said before, if the catty was in u.s. prices they would not have such a spread in prices because people would see they are paying in u.s. dollars. that would be no different than other companies who list in U.S. dollars which happens in many catalogues. I have never yet heard a responce from Shelly or an official statement from SU what their justification is for the difference, as it has been clearly stated by the above mentioned post, as well as many others over the past two years since this price increase jumped through the roof.

Our Canadian catalogue is printed in english same as in the U.S.They have maybe a dozen stamps they have in French so they cant say its the cost of manufacturing those few stamps. Paper is paper and die cuts are the same...where is the extra cost.......:(
The Annual catalogue and Seasonal Catalogues (Holiday and Spring) are both also printed in French. (They have to be, in order to comply with Quebec language laws).

It's a business decision that SU! has made. Trying to figure out 'why' is not going to get us anywhere. At best, we agree to disagree.

Would I like Canadian prices the same as US? Of course! But in the absence of that, we each make our purchasing decisions. As a demo, I'd obviously like you to buy SU!.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #25  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Are Canadians paying too much for products

Quote:

Originally Posted by basketballmomView Post
The Annual catalogue and Seasonal Catalogues (Holiday and Spring) are both also printed in French. (They have to be, in order to comply with Quebec language laws).

It's a business decision that SU! has made. Trying to figure out 'why' is not going to get us anywhere. At best, we agree to disagree.

Would I like Canadian prices the same as US? Of course! But in the absence of that, we each make our purchasing decisions. As a demo, I'd obviously like you to buy SU!.
Gail I appreciate your opinion and it good to have a place where we can discuss such issues.I know we Will never know the real reason because those that could clarify choose not to.
As you are well aware Quebec is but one province and hardly represents the whole country so I respectfully disagree with this statement. having said this I will say that I do on occasion buy their products as I have friends who are demos. But I don't buy much simply because I can get as good a product for a better price elsewhere, which as you say is a matter of choice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #26  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Why does any business have to justify their pricing to anyone? Either you like to product and buy it or don't, that is the consumers decision to make. Every demo is a small business, which boils down to trying to make some money for them and their family, just like a LSS is doing.

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #27  

Quite frankly I don't find the price for SU in Canada extremely high compared to product of similar quality that I buy anywhere else. Do I want to pay the same prices as my US sister demos? Of course! But I'm willing to spend what I spend to have the quality, coordination and ease of shopping from the SU catalogue. I spend more when I purchase at LSS's and Michaels - even with coupons because I do a lot more impulse buying (that I typically don't use later).

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.

Last edited by 3Fries; 02-02-2013 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: BTW, I am Canadian :)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #28  
Die Cut Diva

I think, and this is just my lowly opinion, that if SU where to offer the catalogue to Canadians in US dollars, then they would see a boost in Canadian sales. I know I'm not the only one that won't put out an extra $10-$15 for a stamp set when our dollar has been at par or better over the last couple of years. The cost of doing business is not that much more here than it is in the US. If it was there would be a whole lot of companies not doing business here. If we could pay US prices, then I believe they would only see a drop in Canadian sales when our dollar tanks. But, then I guess they have gotten away with it for so long that they don't see a need to change. I'm sure if they lose enough of the Canadian market, they may reconsider.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #29  
Crimping Master

Prices in Canada seem to be higher for everything. My BIL and his wife (who was born in Canada) were there last summer in their motor home with some other travelers and they were all flabbergasted at the grocery store prices.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #30  

I think in general that you are right. Even at the big box stores (Walmart, Michael's, etc) there are significant price differences in same items.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CartermrcView Post
Prices in Canada seem to be higher for everything. My BIL and his wife (who was born in Canada) were there last summer in their motor home with some other travelers and they were all flabbergasted at the grocery store prices.

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #31  
Stampin' Fool

Well, my response from Stampin Up to my inquiry was the same response they were giving everybody a few years back.

I have written to them again as a few years ago our dollar had only been at/near par for about 9 months and they changed the prices when we flooded them with emails. Our dollar has now been at/near par for just about 2 years now so I truly do think they should be reviewing how much we are being charged for our product.

My next question to them was in regards to one of their competitors "Close To My Heart". Close to My Heart is able to sell to us Canadians at the same price they sell to our American friends so why is it that Stampin Up's cost of business is so much higher than Close to My Heart? Hmmmmmm...makes you wonder!?!?

We pay our own shipping and taxes and as far as duties go I import stuff on a regular basis from the USA and my duties are approximately 5% not 20% to 30%.

As far as brokerage fees to get stuff across the border this is something that only UPS charges customers and Stampin' Up, being the successful business that it is, should have an agreement in place with UPS to cover these costs in the amount that they charge us for the shipping.

I will let you know as soon as they respond to my most recent questions.

Remember if you want to see change fire them off a quick email to [email protected] and let them know how you feel about the price difference.
Totally Stampalicious!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by CartermrcView Post
prices may be higher on some things but not all. I Am presently vacationing in the U.S, and finding a number of things more expensive here. For example. Box of Keurig k cups is as much as 3-4dollars higher as another shopper and I discovered in Walmart much to our disappointment

as well you should be aware that our salaries are higher at home, and therefore to us the prices are not out of line.
Right now our gas is lower at home and its gone up 70 cents a gallon in 5 weeks here.

No matter where you live you soon learn where to shop and to comparison shop and price check. That includes where to spend your money for discretionary spending.

I look forward to hearing what SU has to say to your questions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #33  
CBC Lady Violet

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

Did anybody watch the recent episode of Marketplace on CBC on the disparity between Canada & US prices on goods in general?
Price Tag Confidential - Marketplace

At the end of it, I didn't really feel that anyone actually fully answered the question, but it was interesting nonetheless.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #34  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnemoneView Post
Did anybody watch the recent episode of Marketplace on CBC on the disparity between Canada & US prices on goods in general?
Price Tag Confidential - Marketplace

At the end of it, I didn't really feel that anyone actually fully answered the question, but it was interesting nonetheless.
I hadn't watched it, but what an eye opener. I knew some things were insane amouts more, but that much on that many things!?!?!? Unbelievable...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #35  
Stampin' Fool

So I have heard back from Stampin' Up and they have asked to see the link to this thread to see what we have been discussing. I have emailed them the link so if you want your voices heard make sure to leave your comments.
Totally Stampalicious!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #36  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Are Canadians paying too much for SU product

This subject came up once before just over a year ago. Someone i know posted an excellent listing on the price descrepancies here.There were a lot of posts and a lot of American girls were surprised on the big difference in prices.

I do not know where that post is, but i am sure someone smarter than on on pc could find it and bring it up as it was much more very very illuminating. Maybe Cat Woman as she knows who i am talking about.

As posted before a lot of Canadian Demos quit because they could not keep up the high quotas. Cdns sometimes will have their items sent to a u.s. post office for pick up to save money, and some girls go together. I personally know of one demo that values those that buy from her as opposed to getting the post office box ,because it is not that far from where we live to do so.
I hope someone can bring up that other post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #37  
CBC Lady Violet

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

Canada Goose - is this the thread you mean?
US vs Canada, SU by bcbabe at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #38  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

What I don't understand is why are digital downloads more expensive????

My gallery

My Blog: Just Stampin' with Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #39  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Are Canadians paying toomuch for SU Products

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnemoneView Post
Canada Goose - is this the thread you mean?
US vs Canada, SU by bcbabe at Splitcoaststampers
Yes that is one of the ones Ii. was thinking of. I also think there was one where Wenchie posted quite a detailed list of the differences and what a big percentage difference there was. That one must have been on another post on this same subject or it was taken off. However you can see on your link there are some price comparisons as examples.

Thanks for linking it up.CG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #40  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks Ladies! I have and will continue to forward off these links to the posts to Stampin' Up. They need to know that this is NOT the first time this subject has been broached and it is something that truly deserves to be reviewed by their company.
Totally Stampalicious!
Reply With Quote Likes