View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #23
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
fionna51's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fort Collins CO
Posts: 13,255

Another thought would be to go to Home Depot or Lowes or Ace Hardware and get a clear acrylic magnetic vent deflector. It sticks to the vent cover with the magnets and deflects the flow of air. Originally made for under dressers and curtains, it should alter the flow of air enough to give you some more calm areas.

Here's what I'm talking about:
Deflect-OŽ Unbreakable Air Deflector (50) - Air Deflectors - Ace Hardware
On SCS since 2005...Fan Club since 2007
Quiltzi...High Plains Member of Punchkateerz
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
fionna51 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote