Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAVORITES: The Best of 2012

Happy 2013!
Welcome to our champagne gala, where we are toasting our top nominations for 2012. Instead of our normal Favorites thread, this week we are doing a year-end retrospective of the best our SCS Gallery has to offer. Everyone can contribute; check my next post for directions.

Thanks in advance to our full team of volunteers. They are giving up some holiday time with their families to help with all the notifications: Mary (jandjccc), Shellie (shellied), Linda (Holstein), Elaine (ChaosMom), Vicki (vdm), and Brenda (tessaduck). Also, please welcome Stacy (JBgreendawn), who will be providing extra support this week.

With over 186,000 gallery uploads in 2012, it was a real challenge to narrow it down to a single list. Here are some of my favorite Favorites of the entire year.

Let's Monkey Around - TCPTues200 by PickleTree

Joy Everlasting by DJRants

Calla Lily's by adelecards

Paper Wedding Bouquet by MARY ROSS

Summer Frame by dawnbarghorn

Love Carriage by priyanka

Deer Trio by Charminglycreative

QFTD120 Happy Birthday Colleen by Arizona Maine

Fanciful Swan paper sculpture by Amaranthine

~Rene's Butterfly~ by Blooms in a Box

Topiary Centerpiece using spackle by Jasluv2create

Vintage Valentine by Clarhan by clarhan

Pinterest Inspiration Callas by ChristineCreations

Valentine Shaker Card by chelemom

Halloween Pins 2012 by bethvb

Nature Babies 2 by kittie747

cottage window and shutters by cherrys jubilee

What are your top Favorites from 2012? Everyone is invited to add links to special cards or projects that were uploaded during 2012. I'm counting on you to mention all of the other outstanding cards. Post your links and let's celebrate the level of talent here on SCS.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Directions for our New Year's thread

EVERYONE is invited to join in this thread. The more participation we have, the more interesting it will be.

Please include the screen names.

When you follow the linking directions below, the screen name is automatically part of the link. You are welcome to link another way, but when you do, be sure to also include the screen names.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last year.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Fabulous favorites 2012

Gotta say, it REALLY is hard to choose the best of the best. However, it was great fun to go back through all the special cards I'd chosen all year. So many gifted crafters out there! Here's my mega list:

Clever to convert a stamp to team colors:
Charlie (aka Chip) and the Ducks win! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
(This one was one of the UO/Wisconsin Rose Bowl card battle last year.)

Framed art with josephine knot:
MFT February New Product Tour by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS, shades with silhouettes:
Life is a matter of moments - CAS155 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous sentiment with silhouettes over sponging:
Keep your faith by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delightful coloring:
EASTER FUN by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen of die cuts:
Twiggy Tree by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful window card:
F4A117 Vellum window by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful silhouettes over shading:
WT384 at the lake by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All white and die cuts:
DTGD12understandblue - Whiter Scene of Home by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tender:
Beach Friend by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brilliant blues, perspective:
The Real CC388 - Tempting Pacific Night by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely color block:
Block Thanks by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple-icious:
SEP12VSNI - Apple Trio by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter trees over a frame:
QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunning winter scene:
Heather T's Winter Ledge tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow in the trees:
Gray Peaceful Christmas by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Collage:
CAS194, Collaged Ferns by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Church in snow:
CASWinterDT2013A White Christmas_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clever die cut treatment:
CAS198 Wish Upon A Star by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS glitter bird:
CAS200PARTY multi Challenge by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Incredibly tender:
CC406, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous white winter with sparkle:
all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*and wish me happy birthday*
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #4  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my gosh, this is really hard... to choose from all of my favorites.... but I am going to give it a try... A huge thank you to Judi and all of the notification team.......

WT397, HYCCT1217 Crayon roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghostly Cat - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card for an artist friend by dacpam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Framed Daisies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD139 Christmas Lodge by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T's Winter Ledge tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sepia Candle by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Lake FS290 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC388 Thanks by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh my, I could go on and on.....soooo many beautiful cards and so much talent here on SCS..
Happy New Year!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #5  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Brenda, for including my White Christmas in your best of 2012. What an honor.

I choose cards for my favorites because I would like to CASE them at some time. To my surprise I have discovered that a great many of the cards in my Favorites gallery are CAS.

Here are a few of the cards in my favorites:

Blue Sail by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC334 by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT389 Three Little Mushrooms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Merry Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm sure I have CASEd others throughout the year, but these are the best of the ones that I have saved.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, I am in such disbelief! I can't even begin to tell you how humbling it is to be named here. Brenda, thank you so much! I am deeply touched!
Shellied, thank you so much for letting me know!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #7  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Judi, thank you so much for such a high compliment to mention my Nature Babies card. I think they are the sweetest animal images ever.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #8  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Brenda, I appreciate so much that you mentioned my Twiggy Tree in your favorites. Thank you so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Wow...Brenda....I am so grateful and surprised to see my card mentioned here. What an honour to be noticed here.....thank-you so very much...
Thanks to Shellied for letting me know....
Hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #10  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Quick....pinch me.... Oh my, Lois.... I am so honored and so humbled by your mention of my "Merry Christmas" in your favorites.... You are such an artist.... I am so in awe of all the talent that is here on SCS and you are just the best.... Thank you so much.... What a great evening........

Thank you Stacy for letting me know....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you Brenda and Vicki for the incredible honor! Wow I still can't believe it. There are SO many beautiful cards and so many talented artists. You have just made my whole week happy! Thanks also for taking the time to do this and thanks to Judi for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Here are a few of mine:

New Release: Floral Cross... by kerbear - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Sharon's Faith~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kimono Gift card by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC364 A Peace Miracle by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layered cards by Heidi Kimmerly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's possible that I missed getting these posted to the favorites of the week when I saved them, but, I do think these are some of my most favorite things I saved this year and just wanted you all to see too.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #13  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Best of 2012

First I would like to thank our leader Judi(Crafts) for creating this thread, and taking us under her wings.
We need to celebrate all the beautiful cards that were uploaded this year. Amazing talent from all. It is a difficult task to pick out only a few from the year.
Speaking of celebrations....One of our team members is celebrating her birthday today...Brenda (tessaduck).Happy Birthday Brenda.

Here is a list of my picks....
January...WT359 Mother's Day Looking Back by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The softness of the vellum flowers grabbed my attention on this beautiful creation.
February....Floral Valentine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers All of Kittie's creations are gorgeous. I chose this card because of the colors.
This card by Judi is not only outstanding,but she used a digi that she created.

Easter Lamb & Chick by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
March...Stained Glass Rose for Sarah by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Audrey's created a realistic stain glass window on this gorgeous card.
April....
WT369 Morning Glory by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I will always have a vision in my mind of Sue's striking card.
May...Anniversary Weeds~SS17 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The simplicity of this card by Ellen makes it special.
June....WT378 With Sympathy by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mary's sympathy card is one of lovliest I've ever seen.
Coneflowers En Francais by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll's card are the best, but this one really stood out for me.
July...A Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Peggy's use of dies is amazing. Her creations are lovely.
Reddyisco:SC396 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card of Jo's. She has an amazing way with the warm tones.
August....Butterfly Garden FS288 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful details and colors.
CC387 Two Birds by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amazing coloring on Becky's card.
IC350 - INSPIRED BY ICE CREAM..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful creation by Karen.
September...~Only in the Country~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pat's out did herself on this creation....the details are amazing.
CAS188 Grateful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Less is more on this card by Brenda.
*CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Outstanding design on Sallie's card,
October...HYCCT1215A Peaceful Pink (Bunny Slippers) by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card from all the entries of HYCCT challenges.
November...
Old Fashion Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful creation by Gail. It's more beautiful in real life.
December....Jars of Peonies by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Work of art.
FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers One of Karen's wonderful cards.

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #14  

There are so many to choose from for favorites of the year and too many artists deserving the honor. Here are some of the ones I've chosen:

Fanciful Swan paper sculpture by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For a great friend by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Majestic Mountains by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IO Scene jhg 10_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS268, IC329, SC377, Vintage Crane case by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Lilac Bday card opens in middle by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reflecting Bouquet Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Lake FS290 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Alpha F - Fir tree by Cards are me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A146, Shadow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Casing Kitty by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Ivory Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AURORA LIGHTS II by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT407 My resolution 2013 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #15  

Thank-you Brenda for the great honor of mentioning my Love card. I'm truly humbled. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #16  

Thanks Vicki (vdn) for mentioning my crayon roses card. You are so kind. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #17  

Thank-you Nancy (stiz2003) for mentioning my shadow card. I'm truly honored. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default grateful

Linda, you sweetie-- Thanks so much for the mention here. I feel honored and humbled-- So many beautiful cards. Wow. I am grateful . Thanks, Judi, for all you do and especially for the head's up with this one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Wow! Brenda, thank you for the honor of being in your list of favorites for the year. It is so humbling amongst sooo many talented crafters. And Happy Birthday!
Picking top favorites for the year is truly a near impossible task. I could have kept on going and going and going...but here is the abbreviated list that I came up with.

CAS160 Enameled "J" by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FTT166 Magnolia for Mom by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCP Tuesday 224: Oh Chute! by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS295...Autumn Splendor by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1201C New Life_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**TAMMIE'S FAVORITE** CT1012 - RAINY DAY BLUES... by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC406 Rest in His Promises by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Musical Pears - HYCCT1224 by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Gratitude by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Winter Etc. by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Night Owls by Pia S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter White Christmas Rose - ODBDSLC129 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Gift for Angella by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT401 - English Robin by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A144 Turn On the Twinkle by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired Colour Q by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306, QFTD143, CT1212, Peace on Earth by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC372 & CT0212 Think Spring! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS158 Little Peep by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best of Friends by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in July- No Red or Green by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you all for the inspiration and encouragement that you give daily. This is truly a special place to be-
Happy New Year!

Lee Ann

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Lois and Linda, with the THOUSANDS of cards uploaded onto SCS during the year, you can't imagine how thrilled I am that you found my cards worthy of this special recognition. I'm going to bed a VERY happy girl...thanks to you. I truly appreciate it.....Thank you both! Happy, healthy New Year! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lee Ann, how dear that you found one of my cards to be one of your favorites of this past year. I truly appreciate it. May you have a happy, healthy New Year. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #22  
Forum Fanatic

Default 2012 FAVS!

Take a flat piece of paper -- add a little glue, some bling, some color, some embellishments, a lot of love and a Whole LOT of creativity and that piece of paper comes alive and takes on a new life.....all seemingly effortlessly by the talented crafters here at SCS! Add a willingness to share and INSPIRATION COMES ALIVE! Thank you to all of the crafters here on SCS -- your work is so appreciated!

I've garnered so many Favorites to draw inspiration from this year, it was hard to narrow down this list and try as I might, I could not whittle it down more....tooooo much to draw from. So here are my favorites for 2012....hope you enjoy them!

**Carol's Favorite** CT0612 by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Baby(s)! by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Regina~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT371 Reinkers by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr. & Mrs. by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers D

MMTPT216, TLC395, Wedding Cake by
Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn's Paper Wedding Bouquet by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Something Wicked by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Lodge by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Wedding Bouquet by MARY ROSS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Bouquet by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Babys Bottle Set by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Magnolia Scene by Zoem - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Orchid 2 by Teresa4U - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Bird of Paradise by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Cup #2 by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Will Shoe Marry Me? by maestra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 24 - Birthday by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Corset with mini carnations by Msmellys - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Wishes by Crafteezee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Easter Weekend by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy the Journey Topiary... by Lauraly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bouquet of flowers by casper5209 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Camellias 2 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3D Swan by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Cream Roses Wedding by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings by agovernale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Carriage by priyanka - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy I Do Day Wedding Card by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0612 DDSKETCH0612 *Faux Patina* by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love of Scripture by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belleek Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC360, FS258 Elegant Twine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fanciful Swan paper sculpture by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share on this thread! = you bring many smiles!

Thanks to Judi and the entire Notification Team = your time is so appreciated!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!

Happy Crafting in 2013!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #23  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh my, thank you so much Lee Ann for mentioning my Christmas Rose card as a favorite this year! So many cards to choose from, what an honor to be included here! Blessings! Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #24  
Forum Fanatic

Default OOOPPPPS!

Oooppps! almost missed these.....

Winter Cottage by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Nest by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Best of 2012

Here's my lengthy list of favorites for the year (I really tried to pare it down)!

justsoducky - Hoisting Sails...

Jenna Barber - CT0112 Happy Birthday

deconstructingjen - **Jen's Favorite** CT0112 Thanks

lindsaway - Happy Winter

Arizona Maine - IC321 Turquoise Happy Holidays

Twinshappy - CT0212 Cheer Up

B-gin-R - **Sandra's Favorite** CT0212 Together

B-gin-R - CT0212 Poppies

B-gin-R - Every Child

Ellibelle - F4A105 Sweet little bugs

debdeb - The Bees' Knees

~Fee~ - Thinking of You

LilLuvsStampin - **Charlene's Favorite** CT0512 Heart Box CKM

Karen B Barber - Poppy Wonderland

Nin Nin - Bon Appetit

buzsy - SNS-Poinsettias

kokirose - SC406, HYCCT1206, Hope

Torico - Have you been good??

thecircleguru - Calla Lilies

bfinlay - FS304 Teal and Lace

BonnieBeth - Believe

GailNM - Winter Chickadee

Veertje - Christmas Star with Berry

Coconutmuffn - Christmas
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #26  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG Brenda (Tessaduck)...I am Thrilled you chose my CAS200PARTYG Glittery Bird card. I am not sure I will be able to give it away because I have to admit I was really happy with the card. I do LOVE BIRDS and Nature :-)

I plan to come back tomorrow to add my favorites. Wow...again totally Thrilled!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #27  

Lee Ann,
Thank you so much for mentioning Heather T's Winter Ledge tutorial. To be named among those outstanding artists is so flattering. I am honored.

Thank you again Judi for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

ohhhhhh ... thank you so much, shellied for mentioning my card here in this extra special and honorable thread!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am in such awe of all the amazing talent here on SCS! I have only been on here since March and I have over one thousand favorites! LOL I wish I could include everyone, but this is about the best I can do.
Wonderful testimony:
Tessaduck�s JUN12VSNMINI3 Anchor by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Made me laugh :
BarbP Not Your Typical Christmas Card by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy-stamper caught a bug? SC374 by happy-stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamin� nana My Best Friends = Flakes by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LittleSeaOtter�s Jelly Good Fellow by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lisa Lara�s CRAB EYES by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peep321�s CC378 The Chicken Catcher by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing scenes:
Jaydekay�s Sassy Cheryl Challenge #107 Think Spring by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan�s CC372 Cattails by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PJStamps Water Theme Challenge Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Justwritedesign�s Crane Window TLC380 CC378 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MaryR�s Island Living by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Technique!
Kittie747�s Belleek Inspired Blossom by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angela Maine's Wedding Cake by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tootsy�s Faux tiles by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vickydee�s MMTPT204-Through the porthole window by vickydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twinshappy�s FLLCJUL12 Thank You by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bailmac�s TLC388 Thanks by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mother�s daughter�s Greetings to you by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson's Happy Birthday, Frances by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers
YorkieMoma�s Quilled Flowers on an Easel by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour�s *WT375 Hibiscus Note by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter�s MMTPT200 Hanging Garden by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen B Barber�s CC382 - POPPIES AND LACE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kokirose�s CAS179, A sunny hello (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a box ~Vintage Garden Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Sweet
Justsoducky�s Sweet Baby... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jojot�s Ballerina 2-2 jhg 6_23 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747�s Nursery Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dawnmercedes cattitude dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Benzi�s Wooly/Woolly Head by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #30  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy New Year!! Well now listing my absolute favorites for the year was an almost impossible task for me. I have so many in my favorites that I just LOVE!! I really tried to not make it this lengthy but I honestly could have put more. I went back to the beginning of the year and worked forward which might have been a mistake! We just have so many talented people and I am honored to be a part of this community and to be inspired by so many amazing crafters!

Here is my lengthy list!

Fabulous Birthday by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC363 Pink Flowering Tree by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Smile - WT362, RRR42 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SS11 - Rubbernecker Sisterhood Sunday Challenge by cookiebaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

anniversary by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twists and Turns Birthday Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT362 Ribbon Wreath by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly with Pink by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coral Roses by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Light Up in Green - SC374, RRR43 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marianne Design Corner Die... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blushing Rose - CC365 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Superfine Happy Birthday! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Cream Roses Wedding by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Sweet Friendship~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC374 ~ Tone on Tone Scripture ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Friendship by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Comforting Wishes by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink and White Magnolia by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

God's Great Peace by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 White on White by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:091305 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 Faux Embossing by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:QFTD109; CAS167 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beauty of Dreams FS276 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Card by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Floral design by casper5209 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A119 Flowery Grad by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Blossom Birthday - CC377 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lacy Flowers for the Wedding by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS174 White Layers by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coneflowers En Francais by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Or challenge by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD119 To Have & To Hold by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

100_3010_by_memorykeeper by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50th Wedding Anniversary by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC344 Daisy Bubbles by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC398 Wedding Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Garden FS288 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:SC399 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC391 Look Maw..no stamps! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Frances by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday, floral by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Life Honeyblossom by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189, TLC396, Everything Rosy? by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming w/Kindness for Barb & Vicki by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Bouquet by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Butterfly Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ISSC37 Sparkling Season by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD135, TLC399 Christmas Post Card by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Gift for Angella by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD137 Audrey's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~AudreyAnn's Butterfly~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Round christmas card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Love for Gabby by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC363 Chalk inspiration by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Swans Celebration by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink and Gold Elegance for the Castle and the Maiden DeAnna by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC365 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Joy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Snowy Tall Birch and Deer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC366 Peaceful Village by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowstorm collage by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Very Merry Christmas by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

McCalls Ladies of the 1900's by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am not sure how the notifiers are going to handle this weeks YEARLY favorites... Maybe just let people check out the lists and then thank accordingly? Just know that you are appreciated however it works out!

Blessings to each and everyone of you!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #31  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you so much, what an honor for mentioning my scene here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathleen(Kathleen Lammie) and Peggy(jasonw1), thank you SO much for putting my cards on your VERY special lists at this year's end. I truly means a lot to me.....as you both said, with SO MANY terrific cards here on SCS...... it is an honor. Happy Healthy New Year! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:17 AM   #33  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Hi ladies
Happy New Year!!
First of all many thanks to Judi and all the ladies of the notification team who did a great job on Sundays.
Happy Birthday Brenda (tessaduck).
I love Splitcoaststampers...so much to see and to learn !
As I like challenges here are some of the cards that kept my attention.
It was very difficult to choose ...

Telescoping Autumn Blossoms by Beate
Telescoping Autumn Blossoms by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oriental Butterflies in red by shazsilverwolf:
Oriental Butterflies in red by shazsilverwolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC371 - SHADES OF GRAY... by Karen B Barber
CC371 - SHADES OF GRAY.... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lavender Butterflies Are Free by kittie747
Lavender Butterflies Are Free by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A100 Have a Heart or Two by jaydekay:
F4A100 Have a Heart or Two by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT372~Squares of Nature by pinkberry:
WT372~Squares of Nature by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC388 Stack 'em Up by : Mrs Noofy:
TLC388 Stack 'em Up by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC398 Just A Note by hskelly :
SC398 Just A Note by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC352 Roses by Holstein:
IC352 Roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC412 Wintry Thank You by hobbydujour:
*SC412 Wintry Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT402 by Reddyisco:
FC:WT402 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc:
F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT404 My favorite Things by Biggan:
WT404 My favorite Things by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a nice Sunday everyone...
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:24 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Kathleen for choosing Anchor as a (gasp! Best of 2012!) favorite, and Peggy (Jasonw1) for choosing Anniversary. Both were tender to make and sweet to send... Honored, and humbled.

Thanks, all, for the birthday greetings. (TeeHee)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:29 AM   #35  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Happy New Year to everyone! I had a very hard time picking my all time favorites because all of projects in my Favorites are wonderful and creative. The talent on this site is never ending and so very inspiring.

Please note: If you are not a fan club member you may not be able to view some of my favorites.

Winter Snow TLC359 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC361...Winter's Wonders by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC326 Superfine Happy Birthday! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC327 Window card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC328 Words of Comfort by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Pearls by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12understandblue - Whiter Scene of Home by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Wild Rose~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 Friendly Roses by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Hills - CAS182 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weathered McBarn by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Vintage Garden Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Something Wicked by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Bird Tag by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank God by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee Singing - ODBDSLC124, WT385, WAW46, RRR56 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Niki, thank you so much for mentioning my wintry card as one of your favorites for this past year. I truly appreciate it. May you have a happy, healthy New Year. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:37 AM   #37  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Linda, Nancy and Elaine, Thank you very much for such a wonderful honor to be mentioned in this special year end favorites. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:51 AM   #38  

Peggy, thank-you so much for the mentions....I remember the first time I received a comment on one of my first cards uploaded...giggly all over. You gave me those gigglies again. You are so kind. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:53 AM   #39  

Niki, Thank-you sooooo much for your mention of my card. Doing the happy dance! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:56 AM   #40  

Kittie...words can't express how honored you have made me feel this morniing by mentioning one of my cards. Thank-you, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes