View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:12 AM   #3502
Kiwime
Die Cut Diva

Sorry I have been MIA, but have been busy with life generally - I got 5 cards made and away to a customer just after Christmas, and then another 6 made this week - and forgot to photograph them before I gave them to my DD (she buys off me too). Thankfully she will take photos of 5 of them for me - the last one was for me and it was all written in and sealed!!

The weather here has been hot and humid with rain a lot of the days - the lawn looked like a hay paddock until yesterday - and that was in 9 days!

Today we spent the day with DD and family, who are holidaying about an hour away, and DS and his family came too - it was a lovely day, but now I am about to try and go to sleep... I say try as it is so hot still.

I have been lurking a bit.

Shelly it is DH's lung condition that causes the distress - he is becoming much less tolerant of heat and cold I have noticed. The only place to get higher would be to go to the mountains, and they are not cheap to stay at, and I am not sure I would be too keen on staying long on active volcanoes anyway!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!