View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #5550
Watercolor Wizard
laurenscraft's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Posts: 8,851
Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

yer you got it right Kathy..... here when the lace or material is wrapped around the cardboard or plastic thingie to hold lots and lots of yards of it, it is called a bolt of lace or bolt of fabric. How nice to find a whole box ful of them..... oh my I was so excited... then I woke up and reality set in again.... blergh...
Down Under

My Blog and My Gallery
laurenscraft is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote