Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 23, 2012

I hope you have all your Christmas shopping done and can set back with a cup of hot chocolate, take a look in this weeks gallery and pick some of your favorites and share them with us.

The wonderful girls who take time out of this busy holiday season to help with the notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Shellie (shellied), and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all of you who take your time to share your favorites.

Some of my favorites this week are.....

Holstein.. F4A148, Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
Holstein.. QFTD144 Steph's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. FC:IC368 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda.. Simple Thank You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scraperwannabe.. F4A148 Simple Holly by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stegsinfo.. F4A148 Butterfly Thanks by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GaiLNM.. Oh Christmas Tree by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193.. IC368 Runway 2012 by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vickt Gould.. F4A148, QFTD144, Simple Thank You_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HamitonGal.. SC416, WT406...Birthday Girl by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wendybell.. WMW Come to Bethlehem by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper.. WT406 CCMC231 Heart of Christmas by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive.. Red Poinsettia Mitten, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... SC416 Rainbow Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. SC416 Rustic Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MERRY CHRISTMAS
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Helpful guidelines

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Check out the New Favorite Blog Badges:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Mary..... Although I didn't have alot of gallery time this week, I did managed to find some beauties...... Here are mine;

Card for my Hairdresser by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC368 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Steam Punk Christmas Tree by Bluemoon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RAK ~Sistah Lesley's Snowman~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas thank you by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Glitter Wish by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD144 Steph's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC24 - Happy Birthday by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy This Day by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Christmas Tree by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Christmas card 1 by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406, WT406 Christmas Candle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT406 More Glitter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Skating in a Winter Wonderland by labullard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Remember by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC408 Christmas Candle by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD143, Sue's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306 Snowy Redbird by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas to one and all, and let's all remember the "Reason for the Season".....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

What a fantastic gallery this week. I have so many new and fresh ideas and my wish list just got longer. Here are my favorites:

FS306 Deer Birthday by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Dress Code by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last Christmas Card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Ivory Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 the littlest angels by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416 Rainbow Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416, It's Springtime! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blessings by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes covered bridge by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes winter creek by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrating the Greatest Gift by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLY BY NIGHT by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Winter's Day by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rick's Happy Birthday by ChelleSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merriest Christmas Wishes by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO Extreme Snowboard by SCOTE by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas thank you by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Steam Punk Christmas Tree by Bluemoon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

all_in_white_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's All About Time! by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Christmas blessings to all!

First, many thanks to Linda (Holstein) who blessed me by sending this fabulous Christmas card:
I�d already chosen it as a favorite, and imagine the joy when I opened the snail mail envelope. SO much more beautiful in real life.
AND another masterpiece from Linda, so touching/tender:
CC406, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks, also, to Angie (Ohmypaper!) who sent this lovely set as a birthday gift. What a doll!
Style Gift set by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

white dove and trees:
All is Bright by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mental (not fiscal) wellness:
Retail Therapy by B-gin-R - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tender:
CC406 Whispers of Love by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

breathtaking:
CC406 Ivory Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cute:
Tiny Penguin by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

classy:
FC:TLC408 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sparkly night scene:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #7  

Thanks bunches Nancy (stiz2003) for favoriting my Holiday Dress Code card..that was a super fun image to color And thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for favoriting my All is Bright card..my fave of the holiday season I've made so far! Happy Holidays to you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart

Thank you girls for taking the time to comment on my card.
It's like a little pat on the back: your comments encourages me to develop more! ;)
There is a lot of talent here. And I want to say that I learn a lot from all of this communauty.

Stampin' Up! Galleries at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite card of this week end is: Lynda Holstein's cards for little childrens... You touch my heart! And I pin the link of your card & the message on my Facebook page. xoxo
C406, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

French-Canadian SU! Demo and Fan Club member

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have... Maya Angelou

Last edited by Tootsy; 12-22-2012 at 08:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

I have had a crazed week between jury duty and having to wait until the 20th to do Christmas shopping, not much time for card looking or card making. The cards I posted were made last week. I did a little back looking tonight so here are my fav's for this week!

FS306, Gail's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306 Merry Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tractor Thank You by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Anniversary - WT405, CAS200PARTYI by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

OOPS...Posted to soon!

For Gail by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306 Snowman n Shades of Purple by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC408 You touched my heart by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:TLC408 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiny Penguin by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowfall by knunziante - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406, SERENE PEACE ON EARTH by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you a Merry Christmas for Gail by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 the littlest angels by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Remember by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clear winter's day by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406 Colorless Christmas CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspire by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416 & CC406 Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406, WT406 Christmas Candle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee gift card holder by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC406, QFTD144 Always Remembered by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays ! :-) by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season's glow by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous lady by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306 Snowman n Shades of Purple by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

McCalls Ladies of the 1900's by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once again thank you to the dedicated team of notifers... you are all angels!

May everyone have a blessed Christmas!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #11  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you so much for mentioning my scenes and cards, it's such an honor to have them here!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki, thank you so much for mentioning my Remember card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Brenda, thank you for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 02:51 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary for starting this thread today. It's a place were kindness is shared with all our fellow stampers. This is the time of the year when we share gifts with those we love. I love every single stamper on this site who shares their artistic creations with all of us. Kindness is one of the greatest gifts we can give, and so many give freely of this weekly. I would like to wish everyone a peaceful, happy holiday season.
Thank-you to Mary, Vicki, Nancy, Brenda, Tootsy and Peggy for the kindness shown to me this week with you favoring my cards. The best present I could receive. Here are some cards I favored, and I know there are many more uploaded this week that I missed.

Karen Barber gave us a color challenge this week that was a time for healing. The whole gallery could be favored. Check it out.
CC406 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
Sending a Thank you to my Sweet Friend by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serendipity Snowman & Wreath by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406, QFTD144 Always Remembered by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO Serene Silouette from SCOTE by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Cupcake for Queen Stef by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD144 Thank You Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A148 Thanks for Inviting Us by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is one special upload. It is Bridget's 1,000th card...Amazing all the inspiration she has given us. Thanks Bridget.
vintage christmas postcard by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A148 Butterfly Thanks by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD144 Manhattan rose by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT406 Glitter and Glitz by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Much Fun X 2 by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Drape-fold card front by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sassy Cheryl challenge 146 I Love Snowmen by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT229, Wild Beauty by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS201/Refuge by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306 Simple Hearts by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Gail by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary - WT405, CAS200PARTYI by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy the festive week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 02:51 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

In the busyness of holiday events and preparations, I had very little time in the galleries, but there was one card that moved me to tears.
CC406, Love by Holstein
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #16  

Hilda, Thanks-you so much for the mention of my card. I hope it helped dealing with our country's tragedy. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM   #17  
Glitter Guru

This has been a week for healing. I am so thankful to have a hobby that I can share with so many beautiful hearts! Here is my list of favorites.

FS306 Button Flowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Challenge WT405 Shape EZ Pumpy Kin and Batty Boo by TLC and Wee by handmadebytlc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306, Gail's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (big smile)
FS306 Blue Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306 Deer Birthday by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306 many hearts by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306, QFTD143, CT1212, Peace on Earth by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bluebirds in Sky/FS306 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS306 Red Earth by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS201/Refuge by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 Peace on Earth by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing you a Merry Christmas for Gail by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC416 Rustic Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC416 Poppies in Jars by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Minute Christmas Cards by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (new girl in town)
F4A148, Wrapped Hug by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A148 Grateful for you by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serendipity Snowman & Wreath by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD144 Steph's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 04:13 AM   #18  

Gail, Thanks for all your kindess on my cards this week. My day doesn't seem so overwhelming anymore...thanks friend. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 04:32 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

May this busy season come to a Peaceful end for everyone. May your homes be filled with Joy, Love, and the Beauty of what Christmas is.

Here are my favorites for the past week.

CAS201 Brightly Lit Joy by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ivory Vine Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Bag by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes and bookmark for a cold wintry day by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT229 Western Sky by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT229, Black Beauty for Terry - Hang em high... by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416 Rainbow Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148, Wrapped Hug by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148 QFTD144 Thank you Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forest Snowfall by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC368 - Engagement Congratulations by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS307 Stitched Scallops by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Once again, may you all be blessed with the gifts of Peace, Joy, and Love! Happy Holidays!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #20  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nancy, Brenda, and Peggy, thanks so much for mentioning my Ivory Poinsettia this week. And also Amy for mentioning my Christmas in the City. What a treat! And thanks to Vicki for letting me know.

I confess I'm not as diligent about "favoriting" cards as many of you, but I did "favorite" this one: CC406, WT406 Christmas Candle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 04:44 AM   #21  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you, Peggy (jasonw1), for including my card in your favorites..... You have made my morning, heck, my whole day. I am constantly amazed by the talent we have here on SCS, and you are definitely at the top of that list.... Thank you.... thank you....thank you.....
Thank you Mary, for the shout out.... A big thank you to all the notification team....
Merry Christmas....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Peggy, aka jasonw1, you have put the sunshine into this rainy day, by adding not one, but 2 of my cards to your favorites list this week! Thank you for that Joy! What an honor!

Linda, aka Holstein, thank you for the notification!
To all of the ladies of the favorites thread, Thank you for the wonderful work you do, to make this forum the wonderful source it is!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 05:11 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 206 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so much fairsinger (Amy) for including my Cowboy Silhouette card as one of your favorites this week! You have warmed this cold winter day for me!

And, thank you to jandjccc (Mary T) for letting me know my card was mentioned.

Wishing everyone a super Sunday and a blessed week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 05:20 AM   #25  

Thanks to Peggy and Linda for faving my cards this week. And thanks to everyone who share their talents here at SCS. Wishing you a joyful holidays!

Some favorites of mine this week:

Ghirardelli Treat Holder CT1212 by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT406 Glitter and Glitz by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Looking Inside by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Bag by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ivory Vine Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #26  
Forum Fanatic

Wishing Everyone the peace, love and joy that Christmas brings and hoping that it lasts the whole year through! Give your loved ones an extra hug this season .... and recognize and be thankful for the many blessings that we have! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here are a few pretties that I found this week....Hope you enjoy them!

Victorian Yuletide by knunziante - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy Cane Train by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Sleigh Card by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Window by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends are Like Stars by mum2twinboys13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My 3D Christmas Tree by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

House Mouse Poinsettia by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148 Simple Holly by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card by Digikiwichick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea-riffic Calendar by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two Turtle Doves by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Letterpress Snowflake by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Une petite fille qui attend le p�re no�l. by papierscrapetc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending a Thank you to my Sweet Friend by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

white_snowflakes_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To All Gallery Contributors --- Thanks for sharing the gifts of your talent and creativity!

To All Who List on this thread --- Thanks for the gifts of smiles and encouragement!

To Judi and the Entire Notification Team--- Brenda, Linda, Mary, Shellie, and Vicki --- THANKS! for the very generous gift of your time! - especially during this busy holiday weekend
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 05:52 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Refuge card and Gail, thanks so much for the shout out on my Refuge and Bluebirds in Sky! Congrats again, on being Featured Stamper. Your gallery is amazing!
Waking up to shout outs in this gallery is like an early Christmas present today. I just love this community of crafters and am grateful to be able to share and to be inspired by so many every week.
My favorites this week include-
FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS306, QFTD143, CT1212, Peace on Earth by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC408 Cupcake Inchie Twinchie by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC12VSNL - SQUEAKY BAKER by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Bugs! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chess Birthday by Kiwismum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Shaker Ornament by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joyous holiday by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT229 Howdy Partner by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Scene tutorial card by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by sfetterman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Happiness by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148, Simple Thanks by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Thank You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks, too, to all of the notifiers, who give up so much of their time every Sunday.
Merry Christmas to All!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #28  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Gailnm for the mention of my cat thank-you card and to Brenda for letting me know. What an honour to be listed here.
Hugs and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:04 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by TootsyView Post
My favorite card of this week end is: Lynda Holstein's cards for little childrens... You touch my heart! And I pin the link of your card & the message on my Facebook page. xoxo
C406, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here is a new link to Linda's touching card:Thanks for paying it forward, Tootsy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Reminder

The Best of 2012

Have you been saving a list of your favorite Favorites? Our year-end thread will be posted next Saturday, December 29th, at around 8:00 pm Eastern, and will run through the following week. It's an opportunity to look back and share your picks for the very best cards and projects uploaded during the past year. I hope you'll plan to join us in the celebration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

WooHoo! Thanks, Nancy (sliz2003) for favoring my to-mail CAS Christmas cards. The essay process and card making frenzy make for a favorite, if soul-searching, Christmas tradition. Thanks, Mary, for the head's up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:35 AM   #32  

Thanks Loll and LeeAnn for the mention of my cards today. Appreciate it very much! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:41 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 740 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks Nancy (Stiz2003) for mentioning my It's Spring! and Linda (Holstein) for Simple Hearts. You have made my day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a wonderful surprise greeting me this morning. Thank you Linda (Holstein) for letting me know about this and for including my card in your list of favourites. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) I am so glad you liked the 'real' one. And thank you Vicki (vdm) for adding my card to your list. It is always grand to be recognized by such a wonderful artist.

Here is a list of my favourites this week. I did not get as many favoured as I would have hoped buy my browsing time seemed to be limited this week...wonder why?????

Ghirardelli Treat Holder CT1212 by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A148, Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Scene tutorial card by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas to all and the best to you in the New Year.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:44 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Loll, thank you so much for listing my Looking Inside card as one of your favourites this week! And thanks, Mary, for letting me know - a lovely start to the day!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

What a wonderful wonderful holiday gift to know you have made cards that your peers in this wonderful SCS family admire. Every time this happens to me, the feelings it evokes are just like the first time. We all need a little love and encouragement, as I'm sure most of you feel like me, that sometimes we are own worst critics. So thank you so so much Linda (holstein) my Wisconsin and almost into Door County friend for letting me know that my Be My Valentine Card and Valentine for DH was faved by Amy (fairsinger) -- and that my Wispers of Love Card was faved by Brenda (tessaduck)! I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful, wonderful SCS family

Here are some of my fav's for the week, and I agree with Linda that this week's CC gallery is breathtakingly awesome. It was very hard to really pick out fav's because they were all so very beautiful. But here are mine:

SC416 & CC406 Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC416 Rustic Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 White Poinsettia by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 Peace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406, Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC406 and MFTWSC102 by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC408: Snowman Inchie vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC408 Cupcake Inchie Twinchie by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 08:41 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiz2003View Post
What a fantastic gallery this week. I have so many new and fresh ideas and my wish list just got longer. Here are my favorites:

Holiday Dress Code by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC416, It's Springtime! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blessings by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes covered bridge by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes winter creek by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrating the Greatest Gift by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLY BY NIGHT by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rick's Happy Birthday by ChelleSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merriest Christmas Wishes by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO Extreme Snowboard by SCOTE by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's All About Time! by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nancy, you are my new BEST FRIEND! Thanks so much for making my day chosing my clock card as one of your favorites. Hugs - Pam
FS149, QFTD44
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 16 Likes on 1 Post

Such marvelous inspiration to appreciate and enjoy! I found some items this week which tremendously inspired me! One of the things I enjoy about viewing other crafters' art, is the Revealing of the Artist's Heart. I love that part - seeing someone's heart in what they have created. Here are a few:

Amazingly intense color, Lea:
Stampendous CAS Christmas Poinsettia by leadonna24 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on white on white on white on white - gorgeous, Debby:

Super darling Christmas decor which can be left up all winter - Bright and Cheery, Lea:
A Wee Chilly by leadonna24 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift wrapping with the prettiest layered tags and ribbons - beautiful, Westies
Wrapping it up...a gift box by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trimming the Tree Vintage Style with a business size card - gorgeous design, Angelica:
Trimming The Tree by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A classic black and white paneled word of encouragement - SO PRETTY! from B. Finlay

Happy Holidays, everyone!
hugs,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #39  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much to Mother's Daughter aka Jennifer, for the mention of my card and to Brenda for letting me know again....so very appreciated!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 206 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so much octoberbabe for favoriting my snowman inchie as one of your favorites! You have made this blustery Sunday warm and fuzzy!

And, thank you to jandjccc (Mary T) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes