View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
329shana's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gatlinburg Tennessee
Posts: 2,113

Great thread! I think mine was probably when I was sitting on the floor embossing something and the cardstock got too hot to hold so I laid it on the floor to emboss it. Burnt a huge hole in my carpet! Or, it may have been the time when a container of bleach fell out of my cabinet and I tried to catch it but pulled the lid off instead. Spilled the whole thing down the front of my outfit and the floor. My poor carpet!
329shana is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote