Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 16, 2012

'Tis the season.....Hurrying! Shopping! Wrapping! Baking! Shopping! Cooking! Christmas Pagents! Holiday Lightings! Visits! Shopping! ...... homes, schools and malls - OH, MY!......Okay so now is the time to take a break, grab a cup of cider, or hot chocolate or whatever warms your insides, put up your feet and check out the beauties in this week's gallery...... :p

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Shellie (shellied), and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and we appreciate it!:p

If you haven't already -Don't forget to pick up your blog badge: You can check it out in this thread

I'll list my wonderful favorites in another listing below!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Default Helpful guidelines

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Check out the New Favorite Blog Badges:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #3  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS

Okay....so here are a few beauties from the gallery this week....hope you like them! Can't wait to see all that I missed!

On the outside looking in by quarteronly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO270 ~ A Heavenly Christmas ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in Paris by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship Christmas by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Naughty Kitty by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bauble Trio by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White and Blue Tag by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Poinsettias by buttonandbows - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Periwinkle and Teal Abstract by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in Paris by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Thoughts for Winter by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Christmas Mailbox by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fixer Boy by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CHRISTMAS GIFT TAG #2 by Glamour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week Everyone!

Take time to relax --- and give those Loved Ones a hug! Especially the kiddos....enjoy their wonder!

Our hearts and prayers go out to the families in Newtown, Conn. May you have peace!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

So many beautiful cards this week. Here is my list:

Licking Snowflakes by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC407 Mosaic heart by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wryn by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masking Fluid Joy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pine Bough by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Winter Wishes - CAS200 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC415 Just crawling by by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Only Young Once - How Was It?? by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cinderella by pianohearder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dinner Agony by pianohearder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NATURAL BRIDGE by The Griz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colour on Kraft by stampinandrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace Angel Tag by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoast Gallery - Member Profile

Snowstorm collage by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Flourish by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New stamps by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #7  
Crimping Master

I'm really enjoying all the winter and Christmas cards in the gallery at this time of year! Here are my gallery favorites this week:

Festive Doorway - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Joy by KCraft - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa Card by janetyates - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing You A Wonderful Christmas (Front) by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT228, QFTD142, Pretty ornament for Marlene by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let It Snow, MMTPT228 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT228 - God Bless by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT Sparkly silver & pink by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver Bells..er...Snowflakes! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowmen Friends For Marlene by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT228 Silver Snowflakes for Marlene by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT for Gabby's Mom by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT228 Silver & Blue Baubles by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT228, Christmas Ornaments by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornaments in PINK by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their beautiful and inspiring work in the gallery!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Aw, Linda, thanks for choosing "Path" as a favorite.

Wow! What a busy week, with life and all-- and vsn-- Fabulous cards in the galleries. Here's a few that caught my eye:

CASE-worthy:
O Holy Night by stamp_momma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sponged sky:
Calm and Bright by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

comfy pup:
DEC12VSNK Happy Winter by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In all the craziness of the season and what all, please remember to take care of your friends/family/communities and tell 'em that you love 'em. Hugs to the scs community.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Late nights...early mornings...jury duty...Christmas parties...busy week!

Here are my fav's!

You are the World for Pam by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love * Peace * Joy by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

P-A-R-T-Y - CAS200PARTYG by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO270 ~ A Heavenly Christmas ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS200PARTYE Quilled Mug by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

B&W Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS200PARTYA all tied up with string by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT228 Silver Bells Front by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC405 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl challenge #145 Feelin The Love by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A New Little Someone for Pat by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Christmas Card by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wonderland for Nancy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC415 Burgandy Poinsettia by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC12VSNH - Wintry Ornament by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Very Merry Christmas by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD143 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC367 Swirly Inspiration by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

light of Christmas by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes & Pines FS306 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I think at this time of year when every one has SO much on thier plate we are especially grateful for the time dedicated by the notification team!

Happy stress free creating! :-)
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 12:37 AM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

It just doesn't get any better than to start your day by being mentioned in the Favorites post!!! Thank you so much Chaos Mom for picking my Christmas card and Holstein for picking my Happy Anniversary card. Yall got this old lady doing the happy dance!!!!! Have a wonderful blessed week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Well thank you, Mary aka Jandjccc, for choosing my No Two Flakes are Alike as one of your favorites for this week! So sweet to wake up and learn that on Sunday morning! Thank you Linda for the heads up~Blessings

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For Week Ending 16/12/12

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I just want to say thank you to all of you who kindly made cards for me this week as QFTD - they are all beautiful and I am not going to single any out as favourites as they were ALL favourites!! Below are some of the cards I loved from the rest of the galleries -

AudreyAnn You are the World for Pam by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A New Little Someone for Pat by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamp300 CAS200PARTYA Seasons Greetings by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:FS305 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CAS200PARTYF Silent Night by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber BLESSINGS, TWO BY TWO!!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC405 It's Twins by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark Silver Bells..er...Snowflakes! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Silver and Pink Christmas by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose MMTPT228, QFTD142, Pretty ornament for Marlene by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana No Two Flakes Are Alike by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Winter Wonderland for Nancy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine SC415 Red Bird by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinlynn Happy Thoughts for Winter by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cheryl l rowley We wish you a Merry Christmas! by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot IC367 CANDY CANE MERRY CHRISTMAS by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC367 Through the Window by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SparklePlenty1000 Only Young Once - How Was It?? by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom CAS200PARTYB Pine Thanks_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy WT405, Asian Fussy by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope you all have a stress-free week finishing Christmas shopping, cooking, wrapping gifts etc. etc.,

Sue :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 02:19 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Hi everyone - these are my very fav's this week - challenges for myself in 2013 !!

F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cards 2012 by JJ Rubberduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My First Window by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Primrose Posy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings to you all
Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 03:08 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary(jandjccc), for listing my pine cones card as one of your favorites. You made my Sunday begin in the happiest of ways. Thank you, Brenda, for notifying me. I appreciate you both. Hugs, Sallie

I have two favorites this week:

Jennifer(mother's daughter) MMTPT228 Silver Bells Front

Roberta(stampin'nana) No Two Flakes Are Alike
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 03:36 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Amy for mentioning my Snowmen Friends for Marlene card as one of your favorites this week and also thank you to Sue for mentioning my No Two Flakes are Alike card as one of your favorites! You gals know how to make me feel special! Thank you Linda once again for the heads up! ~Blessings Friends

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 03:59 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, my, thank you so much, Sallie, for favoriting my No Two Flakes are Alike card this week! I feel loved and special! Again, thank you, Linda for letting me know. Hugs to both of you gals~

― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 04:31 AM   #17  

Nancy (stiz2003), what a wonderful start to my week! Thank you so much for mentioning my Peace Angel Tag as one of your faves!

Linda (Holstein) I truly appreciate the time you took to let me know! Hugs to you both!

There are so many amazing cards week after week in the gallery...here are a few that I took note of:

CC405 Pine Cones by hobbydujour

Masking Fluid Joy by mamaxsix

CAS200PARTY multi Challenge by nancy littrell

CAS200, CC405 Soft Saffron Breeze Wishes by octoberbabe

Glitzy Peace by elmo98ca

Joy by Loll Thompson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 04:32 AM   #18  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Sue, for mentioning my Pine Thanks this week, and to Mary for letting me know. A pleasant way to start the week.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #19  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you Elaine..... Although I didn't have a lot of gallery time this week, I did find some beauties.... Maybe this next week I will also get to play some.... Every week I am amazed at the talent we have here at SCS, so many creative and talented people that are so willing to share their beautiful creations here.... Thank you so much...

Here are some that I found;

Poinsettia by bjlstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Lodge by Carolyn Ann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT229: Run Like the Wind by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rejoice by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Night by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC1214, TSC, Silent Night by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Berry branch in snow by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1212 BELIEVE by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that I have missed so many, and I am going to count on all of you to show me what I missed....

Thanks
Vicki
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #20  

Thanks to ChoasMom for choosing my Fixer Boy card this week! I am making aneffort to pay it frward and take the time to list my favs of the week now, too, because I know how much it makes my day to be chosen! Here are my favs this week:

Warm Wishes with Tiddly Inks by Veertje

We Just Click by Stamper K

FS306, Gail's Card by Holstein

Winter Window by Dini

**TAMMIE'S FAVORITE** CT1212 DDSKETCH1212 DINSP1212 SKI-MEISTER by Tammie E

Rum Pa Pum Pum by TracyMac

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 04:58 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Thanks you Linda (Holstein) for bringing me such happy news this morning.

Thank you too chaosmom, stiz2003 and jasonw1 (Peggy) for adding my Bauble Trio into your favourites. You have brightened my day !!

Blessing to you all
Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 84 Likes on 78 Posts
Default To VDM

Thank you so much for including my card to your favorites. I am humbled by the gesture. I wish you a Very Merry Christmas - may God bless you and yours! Precious Kitty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:29 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Mary, Jandjcc, for the mention of my card and to Vicki for letting me know....so very appreciated!!

hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #24  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thank-you Linda so much for the mention of my card and to Vicki for letting me know. What a thrill.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #25  
Glitter Guru

Thanks Linda for favoring my "Blue Angel" card and thanks Brenda for letting me know.
I wish I had more time to brows the galleries this week but I do have a short list to share:
Pine Bough by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Bauble by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS200PARTYD, Birthday Balloons by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fixer Boy by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1212 BUNNY SLOPE by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:36 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Received 566 Likes on 453 Posts

Here are some of my favs this week:

Twinshappy: HMF Snow Snow Snow by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SL White: Taylored Expressions December Release Day! 8-) by SLWhite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93: Dr Seuss Penguin by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee: Cute Critter Treats by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E: DEC12VSNE - HEART"FELT" CHRISTMAS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dini: Poinsettia Tiles by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #27  
Mad Swapper

Thanks so much for the mention Lee-Anne and Brenda, thanks for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Oh how wonderful to wake up on Sunday morning and find one of your cards for the week has been faved! Thank yiou so so much Le-Anne(shadow's mom) for the shout out!! Thanks much to ChaosMom for letting me know!! Here a few of my fav's for the week:

BLESSINGS, TWO BY TWO!!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC405 It's Twins by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twins! by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC405 Pine Cones by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC415 Poinsettia Christmas Wreath by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC415 Burgandy Poinsettia by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC415 Rocking horse Ornament by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC415 Red Bird by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a lovely morning it is turning out to be..well except for the cold and freezing rain! LOL Thank you Mary (jandjccc) and Peggy (jasonw1) for including my cards in your list of favourites. It is so wonderful to have artists such as yourselves like the work I do. A big thanks to Chaos Mom for all her work. Taking her time to notify people is much appreciated by all. Here are my favourites this week.

Periwinkle and Teal Abstract by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS200PARTYJ, Cream Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes by hamiltonkim55 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC12vsnE heaven and nature by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone is almost ready for the big day. Enjoy a creative week

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28, thank you so much for the mention of my window scene card. You start my day with a smile. Brenda, thank you too, for the notification. I appreciate you both. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you stiz3003 and sue28 for choosing my " Only Young Once, How was it? card in your favorite list this week!! Makes very happy and humble. Thanks Holstein for giving me the good news!
What if you woke up today with only what you had thanked God for yesterday??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default MUST SEE!

Just uploaded--

FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh wow. This is one of the most beautiful winter scenes...

Last edited by tessaduck; 12-16-2012 at 06:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lee-Anne, thank you for listing my pine cones card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. ....and Brenda, thank to you again for taking the time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:41 AM   #34  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Oh my goodness! Sue and Amy! Thank you so muc for mentioning my card for Marlene in this thread! It's an honor to be included here among the most amazing cards! Gives me big time warm fuzzies! Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Mary(octoberbabe), thank you for putting my pine cones card in with your favorites. You know how to make someone feel terrific! I truly appreciate it. Another thank you to you, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:46 AM   #36  

Thank you Mary for mentioning my Twins card and Chaosmom for letting me know! What a wonderful surprise this morning!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 06:49 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Brenda, thanks for liking my puppy card and thanks for the heads up Vicki

Here's a few I saved this week...

Scrappy Trees from mountainmom : Festival of Prints Quick Cards by mountainmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Felt Snow from StickUps Warm Wishes and Snowflake Kisses - Coffee gift set by StickUps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirling snow from angelladcrockett FS305 Swirling Snowflakes by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #38  
Gallery Gazer

Thanks so much Amy (fairsinger) for mentioning my card! It made my day!

And thanks to Mary T (jandjccc) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh thank you Queen Sue for adding my card Pink and Silver Christmas to your favorites! What a great way to start my Sunday. I am honored.

I have not gotten to spend much time in the galleries the last couple of weeks. I am ready for things to slow down so I have time to play again!

Here are a few cards that I favorited this week.

Bauble Trio by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Sistersandie

Silent Night... by Heidio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Heidio

The North Pole by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Abuist

F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jandjccc

There were so many beautiful cards in the gallery this last week. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #40  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Amy (fairsinger) for mentioning my Festive Doorway card this week! So sweet of you and a wonderful way to start my Sunday morning!

Thank you Linda for letting me know! You're the best!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes