Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:58 AM   #16680
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I do not see you as a hoarder... like me you have so much to go thru, and it is a time to decide what to keep~ plus you have ALL of your Moms belongings ~ So no you are not a hoarder, just over loaded with things... in time mt friend in time you will get it all the way you want
As you saw when you were here I really do not have any more done than I did a year ago...
but I hope to work on that soon a great January project...
I'm trying... oh how I'm trying. Now is not a good time to try to sell online I think. I may wait until after the first of the year to put some more out there. That will give me some time to sort and get pictures taken too.

I'm going to get off here in a bit to get some images stamped that I promised to a special friend. Want to get them in the mail this upcoming week.

Actually have Christmas cards done! Just have to address and mail them. Found a stash I must have made for a possible swap and then changed my mind about participating or maybe I just was ahead of the game. Anyway, it was a matter of assembling and then doing the inside. May have to plan to do similiar planning for next year.

Looking forward to have a 3 day weekend starting on the 22nd. I do have to work on the 25th, but that's okay. It will only be for 6hrs and I didn't have anything else to do that day anyway.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!