View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #28
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac007 View Post
My dear CherryLime, I sure didn't mean to miss you. so sorry. of course I'll add you for 2 spots I've seen your work also you are pretty darn good!!!! lol I know what you mean how can one go through life and not llike chocolate? it's just not natural, you know? lol enjoy and have fun with the recipes great time of year to try them and of course what a special Valentines treat (homemade chocolate)

Jeanette's reaction to the mole sauce turned me off, I'm picky and if someone has that strong a reaction, I tend to get leary of the item. have 2nd thoughts about trying it. on other hand I love a great recommendation!
Oh, Linda... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to turn you off before you even tried it. I'm all for trying things - well, not weird meat, but other things. But when I find I don't like something, I don't eat it again unless I'm in a situation where I have to - like on a mission trip. I eat WHATEVER I am served when on a mission trip.

You might very well like the mole sauce... remember, my DD loves it. Be brave... go for it!

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!