View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #95
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

Nichole and Karen, I hope you get a good night's sleep, and wake up feeling much better!!!

Well, we got our phone hooked up today. The service guy today was much better than the one we had on Wednesday. He got everything working right! He even checked our signal, and found one that was weak, so a couple of linemen came out, and found an old line that was draining ours, and took it down. Our television picture is much better now! My husband is in heaven!

We decided to go to the grandkids play tomorrow. Neither of us slept well last night, and it was late when AT&T left. So, I took a good 2 hour nap, and feel much better. Tomorrow will be their last show.

Cat, thanks for the beauty tips. I am going to try them out. I used to only use Bare Essentials for years! But, It seemed that I needed more moisture, so right now I'm using a combination of Philosophy, Bobbie Brown, and Algerist. In fact, I'm going to try a new Philosophy Peel before bed tonight. I'm going to try the facial exercises! Thanks!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!