View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
Proud Fan Club Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,012
Question What is it called?

I have seen products to use with embossing folders so the imprint does not cover a certain space. Like, leaving an oval in the middle so you can stamp there. I know Darice makes them, but I don't even know what to search to find them online. Thanks for your help.
harvestmoon is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote