View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
Stazon Splitcoast
lindylou1220's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Central NY
Posts: 18,599

So are you talking about filling in the debossed areas? For that, I'd use a 2-way glue pen.
lindylou1220 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote