View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
Die Cut Diva
shazsilverwolf's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Worcestershire, England
Posts: 3,092

I think any 'wet' glue used over a large area has a tendency to warp the paper as the liquid in it is absorbed. Is there any way you could use a tape,(I don't know what the design looks like, lol), or maybe stamp the image onto acetate, then glitter the back of the image, then add it to the card?In which case use something like a clear drying PVA glue. Because the acetate can't absorb the liquid from the glue, it won't buckle. Then you can add it to the card with a blob or two of silicone glue. Here on my blog is a couple using this technique. Or could you stamp onto a sheet of sticky backed clear film, then apply the glitter to that? Here is where I did one like this using sticky backed film & gilding flakes. Hth.
silverwolfcards blog
My gallery

Last edited by shazsilverwolf; 10-28-2012 at 01:46 AM..
shazsilverwolf is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote