View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #10
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks, Brenda and Vicki for the mention of my cards. I just came home from the hospital where my husband had knee replacement surgery. So you really brightened my night.
I actually had sometime browsing the galleries while sitting up at the hospital.There are soooo many beautiful cards this week. Here are few I favored.
IC359 Things to Do by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peaceful Pink by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mine's unlisted! by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PUPPY LOVE by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CottageCutz Witch Cake Plate by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Every Beat by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT397 Painting With My Iron by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Winter with Glitter by cmstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
you are not 29? by jacksonwy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two Times The Fun by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Too late to CAS(E) this Sketch - Sun by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Card by Dangina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1215A Peaceful Pink (Bunny Slippers) by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers My favorite card this week!!!
TLC399,CAS192 Harvest Collage by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC399, Acrylic Block Collage_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1012 Wooden pumpkins by Minders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope, Simply by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Wagon by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration.