View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:30 AM   #2
NYstamper's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,687

I have no clue what you would call them, but I think there is something in the fabrics area that might work like you are describing. Maybe someone who sews would know? I am thinking along th line of what Stampin up uses for their new color wheel.
NYstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote