View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #30
herekitty
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
May I quietly say... I never measure cardstock... except the base sheet, and I list the finish card size... so to me that means eyeball it yourself. If it became a rule to list the cut sized of paper on each card I would never upload a single thing again. that is entirely too time consuming in my head its bad enough to grab a sheet of paper and try to jot down the color names and brands.(esp. if I pull something out of the scrap bin and it does not have the mfg. on the back of printed paper which happens a lot, I've also done this more then 1 dozen years so I have tons of paper that is from companies not even making it anymore) to me I think you should just go play with what you have, if the colors look good. so be it. have fun.

I never measure them either - so I would never list exact measurements because that would be a complete pain to me (more chore than fun).
I buy stacks of envelopes and just make my card bases to fit those.

And I also have a blog and sometimes just say, "look at my blog for more info" because I will often have multiple shots of a project. I also link products to manufacturer sites - something that can't really be done the way I want in the gallery.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!