Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending October 7, 2012

Hi everyone. It's my turn to do the favorites thread this week. So many beautiful creations again this week, and more pink than usual because of the wonderful Hope you can cling to challenges.
Our notification team this week consists of Brenda(tessaduck), Mary(jandjccc), Shellie(shellied), and Elaine(ChaosMom).

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

Here are some of my favorites
So Happy For You by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Courage HYCCT1205 by philsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A137 Christmas Rosette by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1205 Soft Courage by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Set by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Queen 133 Denise by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr. & Mrs. by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stop and Smell the Roses by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS295 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sing Loud by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gingham Country Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Love by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Butterfly Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1205 COURAGE by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me the ones I've missed and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default If you are new to this thread

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Here's some of my favorites for this week:

queen of textures:
HYCCT1203, WT395 Friends Odds by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

color block and silhouette:
FM79 Colored Rectangles by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving:
Pilgrim Thanks by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pretty peony:
Lovely Peony by pkbourland - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stunning magnolias:
Remember our Friends! pic 1 of 2 by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever engineering:
Autumn easel gate fold by stamprsue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

naturally beautiful:
Natures Beauty for Polly by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was a long work week, but I got some galley time in to clear my mind and bring a little enjoyment....so much to see and so little time! so many beauties....here are a few....hope you enjoy them! Now I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Female Birthday by carleneanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolias have layers... by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Treat Pockets - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Flower Pot Delicate Aster Pocket Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asters Tag by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss's Birthday Card by lauriejack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toxic Treats and Etruscan Elegance CAS by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twisted Apple Wreath by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Garden Wall Hanging by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Halls meets Anita Goodin by BBStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wtich Boot by SoSherry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Bouquet by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cupcake Backpack by ckawamura - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I got a little carried away with Linda's work - but I do love these tags and cards:
Prima Trim by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Mr. & Mrs. by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Love Tag by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Halloween Wonderland by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Remember our Friends! pic 1 of 2 by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
The Magic of Christmas by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Front: Spooky Tea Cottage - Front by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and back: Spooky Tea Cottage - Side 2 by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Prickley Pear - Retro Style by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Thanksgiving by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC357 Vintage Birthday by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Gift of Joy~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything Beautiful by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so selflessly--- you provide boundless inspiration!
Thanks to all who share in this thread -- smiles abound because of you taking the time

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #5  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Ok, is everyone being good? Vicky sent a note, and told me to make sure you all keep it straight! (yeah, I laughed too!) What a week friends! I am worn out commenting, but holey moley, there's some beauties!

Here we go:

Warm Winter Wear by lynnlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl-think Fall- challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1202, Cupcakes for the Cure by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1201B Mo's Strawberry Girl by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Fairies by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kindness Blooms by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IO Scene jhg 10_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC357 Vintage Birthday by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And to wrap it all up, the sweetest lil card evah!
It's the Size of the Fight by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Many thanks to this wonderful FAV TEAM!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some of the wonderful cards I put in my favorites this week.....

Clownmom.. HYCCT1206 Thinking of Asters_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould.. IC357, Magpie Pheasant_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. HYCCT1203, WT395 Friends Odds by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy.. SC405, Autumn Oak by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappingramma2.. Christmas Gift Set by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie.. Sympathy Butterfly Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kyann22.. Hopeful Leaf by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BC Sherrie.. Poppy Love by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell.. FS295 Christmas Ornaments by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyyisco.. FC:FS295 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YLM.. FS295 VDM Vicki by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darla Ryan.. FS Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Made me smile..
Anne Ryan..
IC357 ... There's No Way! by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom.. IC357 Postage Stamp Birds by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot.. IO Scene jhg 10_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Itapassion.. So Happy For You by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28.. CC395 Summer Tango Bunch by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwrightdesigns.. Fall Leaves SC405 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box.. ~Gift of Joy~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Thank you so much Linda/Holstein for listing my card HYCCT Courage card. That was a tribute to my dear sister who lost her fight a year ago this week. It's so meaningful that everyone liked it so much. Hope all will consider joining our card drive this month for patients at MD Anderson.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #8  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

THANKS ChaosMom!!! for mentioning my Halloween Treat Pockets!!
That's a TREAT for me!!
Illustrator: Whipper Snapper Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Linda, for listing my card in your favorites! It's always an honor to to be included amongst so many talented stampers. Thanks also to Brenda for letting me know.

Here are my faves for the week:

Splash of Yellow - HYCCT1201C by Shadow's Mom
More distressed than CAS by yellowrose46
CCC12 JustRite Christmas by neptunem
CC395 Birthday Wishes by Bailmac
Thinking of You.SM by marshallgal
CC395 BEWARE! by jdmommy
Perfect Summer Tango by stampinupconsultan
CAS 190, Get Well Bouquet by dacpam
With Sympathy SC405 by sweetnsassystamps
Happy Thanksgiving by janetyates
CAS Lovely Leaves 2012, F4A136 by Debbie Do
Trick or Treat Birdie.... by Merriweather
HYCCT1206 Lavender Love by Holstein
Blooming w/Kindness for Barb & Vicki by AudreyAnn
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #10  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Mary for mentioning my FS295 Christmas Ornament card. Always a thrill to be mentioned on this awesome thread :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #12  
Kookie Creator

Thank you! ChaosMom for mentioning my card "Everything Beautiful" within the really wonderful selection of favorites you picked from the gallery this week. Thank you! too to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all! It has been a hectic week with my hubby in the hospital Tuesday-Friday but he is home and pretty well back to normal!

Here are my fav's for the week:

FS Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Razzleberry Bakery by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves - C4C #156 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Hugs by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely in Lavender by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Night by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghost Threats IC356 by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS295 by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairies on Daisies by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS295 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Gabby's Hope~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bling Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Wreath FS295 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1201A Style by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:165308 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Butterfly Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1201C Umbrella for two by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a challenge! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Two of Hearts ~ by Zina Borrelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Princess Michelle~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming w/Kindness for Barb & Vicki by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Many thanks once again to the team of notifiers who bring joyful news to everyone in this thread!

Feeling Blessed! (my husband is home and well)
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Good Morning everyone - I've had lots of inspiration this week and loved many cards - my very favourites this week are:-

Autimn Splendor by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1205 Winter rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Princess Michelle~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Edition Butterfly by ladybugdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a happy week ahead
Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you jandjccc and jasonw1 for mentioning me in your favourites this week. I feel very honoured and very happy indeed !!

Many thanks to chaosmom for giving me the exciting news this fine auntumnal morning in England.

Have a happy week everyone

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,050 Likes on 810 Posts

I haven't had much time - so what's new :rolleyes:. But i did actually get more time in the galleries than at my craft desk.

kory63 ~ Altered Brush

Lisa Ku ~ Happy Mushrooms

mamaxsix - My Style. Gail had some gorgeous cards for HYCCT but since poppies are one of my favourite flowers, this is my most favourite of them .

Miss Minx ~ Dance

momtoggk ~ The Craft's Meow Thankful - I adore this!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:11 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, Thank you so much for mentioning my Gingham Country Wreath this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:15 AM   #18  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Linda ( Holstein ), for listing my "F4A137 Christmas Rosette" card in your favorites!
It's an honor to to be on your list.
Thanks also to Shellie(shellied) for letting me know.

Here are my favorites for this week :

HYCCT1201B Super Star-fish by Cook22 :
HYCCT1201B Super Star-fish by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Woven Support by Beate :
Woven Support by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Lovely Leaves 2012, F4A136 by Debbie Do :
CAS Lovely Leaves 2012, F4A136 by Debbie Do - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triumph Over Fear - HYCCT1205, F4A137, VLVOct2012 by Shadow's Mom :
Triumph Over Fear - HYCCT1205, F4A137, VLVOct2012 by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC357 ... There's No Way! by Anne Ryan :
IC357 ... There's No Way! by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I am off to see the beauties I missed...
Have a nice Sunday everyone...
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:24 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

WOW, thank you so much , Mary, for favouriting my card, "Summer Tango Bunch" - great way to end Sunday night here:p Thanks, too, Elaine (Chaosmom) for notifying me, much appreciated:p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:27 AM   #20  
Village Stamper

Default jandjccc

Thank you sooo much for mentioning my card...I am honored!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:55 AM   #21  

Thank you Linda aka Holstein for mentioning my soft courage card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge 2012...I really appreciate it and all your sweet comments, Hugs to you

Thank you Mary aka jandjccc for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:05 AM   #22  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Mary (jandjccc) for mentioning my Thinking of Asters card -- and to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:07 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default My Favourites For Week Ending 7/10/12

So many amazing cards in the gallery this week, these are some I put in my favourites -

Blooms In A Box ~Gabby's Hope~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay HYCCT1205 Anything is Possible by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BC Sherrie Poppy Love by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beate Woven Support by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies Because I Care by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1201C Umbrella for two by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug ~Vintage Christmas~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen CASE Study...My Sweet by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1203, WT395 Friends Odds by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 HYCCT1205 Soft Courage by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot IO Scene jhg 10_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose qftd133, wt395, Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nines Show Me What You're Made Of Challenge by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing everyone a happy week,

Sue :-P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:22 AM   #24  

Peggy - thank you for favoriting my Blooming with Kindness card. You've warmed my heart and made my day - and that means alot. (Especially today - it's cold and dreary here today - I need all the sunshine I can get LOL). Hugs my friend!!

And Thank you Brenda for letting me know!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:24 AM   #25  

Brenda - THANK YOU for making note of my Natures Beauty card in today's favorites!!! I'm so honored to be here twice today. You've brightened my day !!

Hope you have a great Sunday!
Huge Hugs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Awwww thank you so much sweet Pat for putting my card in the favorites. I am sitting here having my first cup a jo and this is a lovely start to my day! You are a sweetie and thanks Chaosmom for letting me know. (I don't know your real name!) I appreciate you taking your time to notify us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:57 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Linda for mentioning my CAS card. I am gone for a good part of the week and have limited time on a computer, but was delighted to see Mary's comment that you had mentioned my card. A cheery note on the cool rainy morning where I am. I appreciate you both. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so kindly Peggy Jasonw1) for faving my card! What a pleasant start to my day. It was pretty simple but I try to keep most of them on the more simple side for the HYCCT challenges for mailing purposes. I say that but I have two to post and they are anything but simple!
I am always so inspired by your beautiful art so it's an honor for you to choose one of my cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 AM   #29  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks Peggy for choosing my Holiday Hugs card as a fave this week!!!

Glad to hear that your husband is home and doing well!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #30  
Crimping Master

Thank you for choosing my "Female Birthday" card as one of your favorites this week. It was a fun card to make.
All my best,
Carlene
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are my favorites for this week:
Happy Fall (TSC092 by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by CarrollAnn
FS Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Darla Ryan
FS295 emerging leaves on a golden day by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jkanack
Ghost Threats IC356 by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Gailnm
Women are Angels WT395, HYCCT1201C by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Julie/Justwritedesigns
WT395 One of everything by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by MrsNoofy
The Magic of Christmas by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by LindaD
With Love at Christmas by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Grace

There were a lot of pretty cards in the galleries this week but I have been so busy making the HYCCT cards and some for myself that I haven't spent a lot of time in the galleries. Thanks for all of your wonderful inspiration ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #32  
Glitter Queen

Default Thank You Chaosmom!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMomView Post
It was a long work week, but I got some galley time in to clear my mind and bring a little enjoyment....so much to see and so little time! so many beauties....here are a few....hope you enjoy them! Now I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Female Birthday by carleneanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolias have layers... by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Treat Pockets - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Flower Pot Delicate Aster Pocket Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asters Tag by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss's Birthday Card by lauriejack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toxic Treats and Etruscan Elegance CAS by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twisted Apple Wreath by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Garden Wall Hanging by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Halls meets Anita Goodin by BBStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wtich Boot by SoSherry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Bouquet by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cupcake Backpack by ckawamura - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I got a little carried away with Linda's work - but I do love these tags and cards:
Prima Trim by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Mr. & Mrs. by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Love Tag by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Halloween Wonderland by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Remember our Friends! pic 1 of 2 by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
The Magic of Christmas by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Front: Spooky Tea Cottage - Front by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and back: Spooky Tea Cottage - Side 2 by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Prickley Pear - Retro Style by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Gift of Joy~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything Beautiful by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so selflessly--- you provide boundless inspiration!
Thanks to all who share in this thread -- smiles abound because of you taking the time

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Thank you Chaosmom for mentioning my card "Boss's Birthday Card" inthe favorites this week! With all the fabulous talent here at SCS, I feel honorto be mentioned here. It makes me very happy as I get so much inspiration from this website! Thank ou again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #33  
Glitter Queen

Thank you so much Chaosmom for mentioning my card "Boss's Birthday card" here! I feel so honored to be among all the fabulous talent here at SCS! This makes me very happy as I get so much inspiration from all of you talented gals here! Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #34  
Mad Swapper

Default Thank You!

Many thanks to "Broom" and Niki for including me in their faves for the week! It's always nice when others appreciate the time and energy that go into our creations, and it's especially nice when they take the time to mention them publicly!!

Thanks also to the folks involved in maintaining this forum and notifying the favorited.

~ Debra

Inspired Creativity Through the Ideas of Others

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #35  
Compulsive Stamper

Thank you so much," Broom" for putting me in your favorites of the week...I'm surprised and so pleased.
Thank you, "Shellied" for letting me know....I wouldn't have wanted to miss this!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:39 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 740 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks to jandjccc (Mary) and Broom (Hilda) for mentioning two of my cards this week! What a treat! Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!

Here is what I saved:

Happy Birthday by lisaadd

My Sweet by Andrea Ewen

Postage Stamp Birds by Shadow's Mom

These were all beauties!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:42 AM   #37  
Crimping Master

Thank you so much for listing my project. There are so many talented people and projects here. I wish I had purchased more of the deck the halls fabric. It works so well with the stockings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 06:43 AM   #38  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

Sorry everyone. I haven't been online much lately...LIFE! I haven't anything in my favs. I just wanted to thank Silly (Sillyfilly) for favoriting my Fall card! I'd also like to thank Chaosmom for the alert! This sure brightened my day!!!

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #40  
Crimping Master

Thank you for picking my card!
Reply With Quote Likes