View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #4448
Kookie Creator
tat2girl's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Livin' in the OC
Posts: 381

Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
okay the tax id i get, but a vendor license and a business license??? We're going to call the recreation center who sponsors the show and find out what all we need.
Check with your city/county government (check on line) and find out what they require. In some states you do not need a tax ID (just your ss #) and maybe only a vendor's license. It may depend on how much money you will be making that requires the business license (and of course the state is going to want a piece of the action -the dreaded sales tax!)
Good Luck!


PS. Go directly to the government website NOT a third party where they charge you up the ying yang for something you can do on your own.
Ink on Skin, Ink on Paper...
...It's all the same smell!

Last edited by tat2girl; 10-07-2012 at 12:54 PM..
tat2girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote