View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #43
Proud Fan Club Member
uncbballfan's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Under the Carolina Blue sky...
Posts: 4,463

Originally Posted by cjzim View Post
That's funny - all these years I've been using my ATG I thought it stood for Adhesive Transfer Gun You learn something every day!
It depends on which gun you have:

The pink one is called Advanced Tape Glider.
The red ATG (and the yellow one which uses wider adhesive) is the Adhesive Transfer Gun.

Although they look the same, they are built differently. The pink one is the "crafter's" version of the red one, which is why the pink one is cheaper. The red ATG is made for industrial use. The gears in the red gun are built differently, to withstand gumming up from the adhesive.
Linda E
Caution: You are entering an artistic zone. This is not clutter - this is creating. These are not pajamas - it's my work uniform.
uncbballfan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote