Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending September 30 2012

Hello to all my fellow stampers, I hope that all of you have had a great week. While I haven't actually been able to find the time to sit down and make a card this week, I was blessed enough to be able to spend some time in the galleries. Even though, I found lots of beauties, I know that I also missed alot, so I am depending on all of you to show me what I missed....

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy then! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day! :grin:

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Mary (jandjccc), and Judi (crafts). THANK YOU Ladies!
:razz:

So grab your favorite drink, warm up to your computer (or other electronic wonder) and let's see what we've missed! :grin:

I can't wait!

.If you haven't already -Don't forget to pick up your blog badge: You can check it out in this thread.
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are some beauties that I found:

Black Cherry Get Well/IC356 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Festive Snowman by discoverstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Stop 177 Sketch Challenge by javagirl984 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marianne Design dies for Christmas by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribbon Edging with a Difference by sarahsinkspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mamma Mia! by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not too Shabby by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Silhouettes by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Frame by Kristin Moore - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves by zainy3018 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC0928, i'm here for you by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature Inspired Christmas Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD112 Snowflakes for Queen Wanda, SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD112 Snowflakes for Queen Wanda, SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sepia Candle by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Color Congratulations by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Sunflower CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay show me what I missed.... So many talented people on this thread, they always supply me with inspiration...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Hello! Well, my list is longer than usual, cause these stampers have been busy! A Most gracious thanks to our hostess Vicki, ( and currently reigning FS!) Woot! I am so happy for you! And thanks so much, Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Mary (jandjccc), and Judi (crafts), you precious �notifiers�. You each make the difference! Hugs....

Start here,
Cowboy goin' home by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And go all the way around! Mercy!
Blooms Ranch by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bibs and Cards for Baptism by itzann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arched Window and Pnk Poinsettia by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee Singing - ODBDSLC124, WT385, WAW46, RRR56 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Romance by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LCS Top 15 - Kindred Spirits by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaf jhg 9_28 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Hat for Polly by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kids fall table setting by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #6  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Pat.... I am still trying to take it all in.....such a surprise!!!

Also, I wanted to apologize for the double post on my favorite list, I saw it but couldn't figure out how to edit it...... Oh well.......
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #7  

Thanks so much Vicki for favoriting my 'One Color Congratulations' card...I so appreciate it! And thanks for letting me know!
And a big congrats to YOU for being this week's Featured Stamper!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

These beautiful designs made their way into my favorites this week:

Shea's Autumn Leaf

Marie-alice's Glittery Snowflakes

Joanne's LOL Lunch Menu

Lee-Anne's QFTD132 Congrats Polly

Perdie1's Enjoy the View

Carol's Heartfelt Creations Delicate Aster
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #9  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS

Happy Autumn! Colors in nature are changing and it's my favorite time of the year! Colors and creativity abound in the gallery too....many pretty cards but also many creative paper crafts...all quite inspiring! Here are but a few that I hope that you enjoy! and I can't wait to see all that I missed!

The Shabby Tea Room � Week #133 �The WHITE Challenge� by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marigold Fairy by stagccva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Ornaments by macatack28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cheer by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No Glue Halloween Treat Box by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Aboard for Halloween! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr and Mrs....Wedding Wishes! by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rolled Flower Best Wishes by carleneanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest of Blessing by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CQC#155 - Birthday Tea by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Your Cares by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yuletide Glitter Window by ShellyHickox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Train by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms Ranch by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and another view Cowboy goin' home by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall by Jani1709 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vintage altered bottles 5 by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Petal Cone Santa by Donna Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pops Pure Innocence Ladybug 1 by Pops Morfitt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He's serious about his music by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Night Of Navy Ornament Hilton Head swap by beadsonthebrain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paris Lights, IC356 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their crafts so unsellfishly - your inspiration is appreciated!
Thanks to all who share in this thread - your time and acknowledgement brings smiles and encouragement!
Thanks to the tireless notification team! You are amazing and apreciated!

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week...It is still very warm here in SO Calif... not many signs of Fall yet, but I sure have heard a LOT of people say they are ready for it!

Here are my list of beauties for this week!

Trick or Treat by patgarvin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thx, CAS188 by Carrie3427 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO259 ~ Harvest of Blessings ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS294 a piece of snow by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday To You by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APB in Jammer Town! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC396 Beautiful Wishes by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189 TLC396 A Note by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189,TLC396 Dotted thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Color Congratulations by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189, TLC396, Everything Rosy? by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189/Rustic Leaf by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CFC71 by MackieMade - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Every Leaf Speaks by lisabeepianolovin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC394 Carpe Diem by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Cricut Christmas - front view by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee Singing - ODBDSLC124, WT385, WAW46, RRR56 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Friend...all Times~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC404 Pumpkin Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Asters Altered Frame - SSIC158 & WAW47 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Keeping it Simple by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Princess Jo by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1239, Fall Glory by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tag Card by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr & Mrs by Margaret Davies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A136 Lots of Leaves by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC356 Toot Your Own Horn Empirical Style by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC356, Botanical Print by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Mighty Sea - blog hop by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cat In Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Foliage, F4A136 by Carrie3427 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Santa FS295 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Bunny by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT394 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much to the joy givers (our notifiers) that dedicate so much of thier time every week!

Happy Sunday!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Wow-what a surprise, Vicki! Thank you so much for mentioning my Black Cherry Get Well card. It is humbling to be in such amazing crafting company.
Some of my favorites this week are-
Glittery Snowflakes by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTD211, Grateful... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC355 inspired colors by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Magic by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC393 -A PRIMROSE POINSETTIA by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Krafty Halloween - C4C #154 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

I have one that I added to my favourites last Sunday after I'd posted here.
This coming week is going to be tough but then I should have a little more time again for gallery-gazing. I hope!!

ellentaylor ~ Antiquity Songbird Inspired

hobbydujour ~ Bird on a Milkcan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:08 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

Here are my favs for the week:

Happy Birthday, Dorothea by hobbydujour

creative journey by jkanack

Snow Globe by Kathleen Lammie

And of course all the cards in my QFTD132 gallery are my favorites!!!! (you all know who you are ;) )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thanks, Peggy(jasonw1) for mentioning two of my cards among your favorites. A lovely way to start a Sunday. Thank you too, Brenda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:33 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Polly, thank you for listing my Dorothea b'day card among your favorites. Hope she had a wonderful time opening all her cards. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:34 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Sabrina, for mentioning my bird on a milkcan card among your favorites. A lovely way to start a Sunday. Thanks to you too, Brenda, for taking time every Sunday to spread the good news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:40 AM   #17  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Congrats Vickie for being the featured stamper!!!! Thanks for starting the thread today.

Thanks Peggy and Brenda for the mention of my cards this week. Made my Sunday morning.
So many beautiful fall cards and cute Halloween cards are showing up in the gallery this week. Here are some I found.
Newsprint Tulips by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black Cherry Get Well/IC356 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Globe by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet Heart Card by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A136 Pumpkin Wreath Gatefold by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A136 Oak leaf by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A136 OLW107 Fall Leaves by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD132 F4A136 Autumn Leaves for Polly_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT394-Tags! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary-WT394 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Beauty of Fall - VLVSEP12 Week Three by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC404 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC394 Navy Pacific Sand Vases by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC394 Hello, Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT217 by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Daisies Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS189-Let's Hang Out by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC396 - ...birdie on a walk... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Creations Delicate Aster Collection by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC396 Boys like Dots by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Baby Boy by CWeber2002 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC356 White Cabbage Moth by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone have a great week and show us the ones you found!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 04:18 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default My Favourites For Week Ending 30/09/12

I cannot believe it is the end of September already!! Enjoying Spring here in Sydney but have loved seeing the Autumn cards in the galleries this week. Haven't had time for a lot of gallery gazing but did love the following beauties -

hobbydujour CC394 Hello, Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CC394 Carpe Diem by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saintsrule ~Its All About the Melody~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe CC394 Navy Pacific Sand Vases by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

[COLOR="Red"]Luv Flowers [/COLOR]CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 CCEE1239 Petals of Hope by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 Nature Inspired Christmas Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pegmac71 Raise The Bar #113 by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack F4A136 Thinking of You in the fall by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:IC356 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Autumn Leaves Doily by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 CC394 Cuteness by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joan ervin [url=//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2258742]TLC396 Beautiful Wishes by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers[/url]

I hope you all have a happy week,

Sue :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 04:24 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

From my list above, Joan's link didn't work for some reason! Here it is -

joan ervin TLC396 Beautiful Wishes by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you so much to jasonw1 for favoring my APB in Jammer Town! I am so very flattered! That card was particularly fun to make....I laughed practically the entire time I was putting it together! Thanks again and thank you to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know!

Hugs,

Katie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 04:43 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks chaosmom for listing my Harvest of Blessing. When I saw the idea for the pumpkin, I knew I had to make one for my DD using the jar lids from the centerpieces she made for her Sept 1st wedding.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:30 AM   #23  

Heart

A few of my favorites this week...

Miles Above the Rest by KCraft -
QFTD 130 Fall Flowers by Darla Ryan -
QFTD Let It Snow CKM by LilLuvsStampin -
QFTD131 Autumn Sunset by bon2stamp -
Give Thanks by leighastamps -
QFTD130 Peaceful Snowflakes by suen -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:43 AM   #24  

A very, very happy thank you to both Peggy (jasonw1) and Linda (Holstein) for adding my 'One Color Congratulations' to this thread...what a wonderful honor! Thanks so much ladies, for taking the time to include my card!
Thanks also to the 'lady of the hour' ...Vicki....for letting me know...appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #25  

Thanks Linda...loving leaves and fall colors my The Beauty of Fall was a work of heart...so I truly appreciate you mentioning it as a fave!

Judi...thank you so much for letting me know. Hugz to you both!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:56 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks SO much, Linda(holstein) and Sue(sue2, for you both including my "hello, friend" card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. And, Brenda, thank you again for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:56 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a wonderful Sunday morning it has been. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) and Branda (Tessaduck) for including my card in your favourites. And thank you Linda for the heads-up. It's been a busy week but here are the ones in my faves this week.

Squared off Birthday for Queen Polly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189,TLC396 Dotted thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS189 TLC396 Suede & Crumb Polka Dots by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Especially for You by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC404 Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a creative week.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Here is a card by bmbfield that landed in my favorites!! //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2261310
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:05 AM   #29  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you Linda ( Holstein ) for choosing my boys card " Boys like Dots " to be one of your favorites this week and for letting me know !

Here are my favorites for this week :

Dont Want 2 say this butt by Anne Ryan :
Dont Want 2 say this butt by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC396 Dots by Biggan :
TLC396 Dots by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Eggshell Mosaic Pin ~ Green by true-2-you :
Eggshell Mosaic Pin ~ Green by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC404 The Rose by StampinAK :
SC404 The Rose by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tag Card by Juble :
Tag Card by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn by blondy99s :
Autumn by blondy99s - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I am off to see what I missed...
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:08 AM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thankyou so much Gail for mentioning my 'Mr & Mrs' card....so kind of you. Also to Tessaduck for letting me know, thankyou.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #31  

Thanks ChaosMom for mentioning my card! : )

SCS DIRTY DOZEN ALUMNI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #32  
Crimping Master

What a LOVELY way to start Sunday off!! And it's dark, cloudy and rained all day yesterday and all night last night, which is a double (good) whammy. North Texas has been in a drought for months. My kind of stay-at-home weather! Thank you Lynn (allee's) for putting me in your favorites, and thank you Linda (holstein) for letting me know. Mwah ladies!!

Now to my favorites. I am in awe of the talent on this site and wish I had 40 hours in a single day to be able to view everything, but until that happens, I have placed the ladies and their fabulous cards below in my favorites for this week.

Paris Lights, IC356 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC356 ~ New York, New York by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A136, Autumn Leaves by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Angel by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LAM CC394, MOJO260 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC394 Blue Flakes by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC394 Hello, Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MMTPT217 Happy Birthday, Dorothea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for You TLC396 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #33  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Linda (Holstein) for mentioning my Autumn Leaves card. And thanks also, to Vicki (vdm) for notifying me. Congrats to you, Vicki, for being the featured stamper this week. I used one of your cards from My Favorites a couple of weeks ago to CASE for today.

In My Favorites this week was this beautiful CAS card from Harriet Skelly - F4A136 OLW107 Fall Leaves by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #34  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Linda you are so sweet! Not only did you notify me about my card being favored, BUT you favored it!!! Thank you so much for making my Sunday start off with a big smile. :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:41 AM   #35  
Stampin' Fool

thanks vdM for mention me for the favorite of the week.
I'm glad you liked my white christmas card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #36  

Thank you Sue for mentioning my RTB Dresser Card! What a wonderful surprise this morning! Thank you Linda for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 07:01 AM   #37  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Fall Glory card. It was such a fun one to make.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 07:13 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Linda, you made my morning when I saw that you mentioned my Black Cherry Get Well. Thank you so much for the honor! Also thanks to Peggy for mentioning my Rustic Leaf. It is great to be in such creative company! Thanks to you, Judi, for letting me know!

I see I have missed many beautiful cards this week. I have added a few more to my favorites-
Give Thanks by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Raise The Bar #113 by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Daisies Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC396 Dots by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS294 a piece of snow by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS295...Autumn Splendor by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 07:19 AM   #39  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Sincere thanks Peggy aka Jasonw1, for the mention of my Rosy card and my Botanical Print card ...very fun to make.
Also thanks so much to Mary T. for letting me know...
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #40  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

I feel so honored to have three mentions this week. Thanks to Vicki for mentioning my Natured Inspired Christmas Card, thanks to Pat for mentioning my Arched Window and thanks to Peggy for mentioning my Christmas Cat in Window. I appreciate it so very much. You made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes