Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending September 23, 2012

I LOVE VSN!!! The September Virtual Stamp Night -- Back to School -- challenges are all revealed, and there are tons of fun, fabulous quick cards in the galleries. Wow. There�s still time to play!

Here�s where you�ll find the challenges

Virtual Stamp Night - Splitcoaststampers

-------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Judi (Crafts), Vicki (vdm), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and me, Brenda (tessaduck).

Here�s a few from my list....

fascinating flourishes:
Carpe Diem by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamping with wrapped twine:
Pine Needle Wishes by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

spritzed:
SEP12VSNG, Lifes Moments by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas tree:
Pennant Christmas tree by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever treat holder:
Petal Cone Coffin Treat Holder - Mummy by Angie Leach - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever stamping:
EF Turned into Stamp by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chameleon crafter:
SEP12VSNI - Apple Trio by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

incredible easel:
WT393 For a great day by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

Then, go make a vsn challenge card!

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 16 September through 23 September.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This message is for one of our notification team members:
If you did not receive my PM this evening with this week's code, your mailbox is full. Please delete some messages, then send me a PM and I will forward it to you. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to spend in the galleries this week, however, I found several that caught my eye.... Here are some:

Silent Night by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glistening Trees by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SEP12VSNL nature listens by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal Wishes by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

R's Thinking of You by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC355 Iron Gate Wall Inspired CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Farm Life Sympathy by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Nancy! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wiggy_11 by wiggywise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Poinsettia with painted background by sharonstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pcccs8 Gumball Green Snow Festival Tag Card by sharonstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr. and Mrs. jhg 9_18 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC292, Pink and Green Floral by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Wishes - CAS188 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Bird in a window by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTD209 Button Balloons by S-L - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that there are lots that I missed, so let me see what you found this week...

Have a great day and Happy Stamping!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Snuck in some gallery time this week, you have to check out these gorgeous works of art!

Bold use of color and fantastic layout:
With Sympathy by dlounds

Lovely, warm Fall colors and beautiful accents:
Autumn Magic by TracyMac

Some fan-super-tastic coloring on this card, WOW!:
Halloween Magic by Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Vickie! My "nature listens" card was the hardest vsn card to finish in the time limit, but the rush is worth it when folks like you choose it as a favorite.

And Linda! Thanks for the head's up. (Oregon 10 Arizona 0 second quarter)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #8  
Crimping Master

I spent some extra time in the gallery this week just getting inspired by all the beautiful creations. I also learned some great new techniques, thanks to all the crafters who shared their project "recipes" in their descriptions. Thanks to all who share their work in the gallery! It brightens my day whenever I have a chance to spend some time there.

Here are my favorites:

SEP12VSNF breath by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

EF Turned into Stamp by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Folk Art for the Newlyweds by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Garden by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC403 Primrose Wisteria Flower by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Oak Leaves - SC403 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crisp Winter by inkyminky18//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/22551994 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

David's card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS188 Fall Leaves by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS188 Pinterest Leaves_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #9  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Hello Favs! Here's some jewels I saw this week. Many thanks and warm hugs to Brenda, our hostess, and to Judi (Crafts), Vicki (vdm), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and Brenda (tessaduck) for sending out notices, you are gems yourselves!

Vanity Plates by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Garden Magic Box by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Peace on Earth~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank God by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD131 Snow White by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Decor Wall Hanging by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Memory lives on Forever by Conniecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC393 Merry Pink Christmas! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #10  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS

Autumn is truly in the air --- and the official start today marks my favorite season! The beautiful colors of autumn have hit the gallery too, as well as so many other beauties and so many wonderful other seasons and occasions. Here are a few of my favorites this week. I hope you enjoy them.....Can't wait to see all that I missed!

Holly Bird Tag by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Jonny's Cocoa~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JustRite Friday Challenge #081 - by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A lilac Hydrangea by 2manycookbooks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Hello Friend-FS293 by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS293 White Christmas- T. Joy Style by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS293 - White Wedding Floral by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue card with rosette by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Keepsake Ornaments by kaygee47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancin Girls by Deb Lynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Garden Magic Box by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and inside: Butterfly Garden Magic Box Open by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC403 TLC395 God's Purpose by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter on The Farm by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IHP/Zva Blog Hop by cmustopa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghost and Mummy by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC403 roses by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nothing Like Fall Mini Album by hicksie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT216, TLC395, Wedding Cake by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter ledge with blue sky by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Berries by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheers by JayGee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True colors by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goodbye Tree by heathergw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Fairy by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday!! Easel card with drawer by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT393 For a great day by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and open: WT393 For a great day by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrey's 1st RAK by JamiePTS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween 2012-7 by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Ride! by Cheryl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends Always by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

September Birthdays by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tilda by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks! to All who share so generously - you are inspirational!
Thanks! to All who contribute to this thread - you are much appreciated!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

Last edited by ChaosMom; 09-22-2012 at 10:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2012, 11:46 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

Whooeee.... I just fell down the rabbit hole on Pinterest..pinning "things that make me laugh"! I had planned to get my list in early tonight. The bad news is it is now 12:30...the good news is... I laughed... ALOT!!!

Here is my list for this week!

~Jonny's Cocoa~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JustRite Friday Challenge #081 - by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS, TLC Baptism Gift Card Holder by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheers FS293 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC12 - September and QFTD130 by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Batty Halloween by shulsart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS293 Primary Birthday Wishes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dainty Butterfly by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Notelets by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jammer Town Card Group by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Hello Friend-FS293 by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLVSep2012 - Happy Thoughts by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC395 roses pizza box by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Wishes - CAS188 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Continuation of favorites:

MMTPT216 To Sara and Dave by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spooky Scene by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Your Wedding with rolled rose by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT216 Congrats Sara and Dave by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Flowers by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses in Blue by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT216, TLC395, Wedding Cake by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC403 Glittery Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Journey SC403 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Farewell Butterflies TLC395 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

49 Years of Happiness by Julia M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Man and the Sea by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Nancy! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SEP12VSNC Friend Flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Mittens - CC393 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC403 & IC355 Enjoy today by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC393 Merry Pink Christmas! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC355 Tuscan Wall Hanging by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Card For A Dear Friend... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Many thanks to the dedicated team of notifiers who donate so much of thier time bringing joy to our hearts and smiles to our faces with the news that we are in this weeks favorites!

Joy to all,
Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

Such joy! Thank you Judi M (crafts) and Vicki (vdm) for adding me to your list of beauties this week! I always feel so honored to be mentioned here in this thread. Thank you also to Brenda (tessaduck) for the heads up. Big hugs to all of you!

Joyfully,
Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 12:57 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

shoregirl had some beautiful autumn wreaths - here's one; Fall Wreaths

stampingout ~ Especially for You
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 12:57 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

My favourites this week - thank you for the inspiration

CAS188 Raindrops and Leaves by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

September Birthdays by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

Last edited by sistersandie; 09-23-2012 at 01:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 01:28 AM   #16  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Pat and Elaine, thank you both so much for mentioning my Butterfly Magic Box project. I really appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Here are my favorites this week. Happy Sunday everyone!

Holly Bird Tag by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A lilac Hydrangea by 2manycookbooks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS293 - White Wedding Floral by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS188 Pinterest Leaves_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC395 roses pizza box by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magic (heh) box by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Nest by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Farewell Butterflies TLC395 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Card For A Dear Friend... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Lil Britches~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC355 Iron Gate Wall Inspired CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 02:10 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For Week Ending 23/9/12

Am loving Spring here and the warmer weather and, even better, knowing next season, Summer!! Amazing cards in the galleries this week, these are some I put in my favourites (incredible how many beautiful cards I look at I forget to favourite!!) -

ctorina MMTPT216 To Sara and Dave by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber CC393 -A PRIMROSE POINSETTIA by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CC393 Flowers by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug ~Peace on Earth~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay MMTPT216 Congrats Sara and Dave by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay Silhouette Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot Mr. and Mrs. jhg 9_18 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SC403 Glittery Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin IC355 Iron Gate Wall Inspired CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine MMTPT216, TLC395, Wedding Cake by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CC393 Merry Pink Christmas! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie IC355 A warm hello by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Wish FS294 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP Courtney's Shower by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 03:06 AM   #19  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Such joy! Thank you Brenda ( tessaduck ) and ChaosMom for adding me to your list of beauties this week!
It is a honor to be mentioned here in this thread.
Thank you Mary ( Jandjccc ) for letting me know.

Here are a few cards that caught my eye....

Rolled Rose MOJO by allee's :
Rolled Rose MOJO by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC403 TLC395 God's Purpose by cathymac :
SC403 TLC395 God's Purpose by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT393 Calla Lillies by Biggan :
WT393 Calla Lillies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Sunset by Loll Thompson :
Autumn Sunset by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Folk Art for the Newlyweds by mamaxsix :
Folk Art for the Newlyweds by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Teepee card by fishymom :
Halloween Teepee card side 1 by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC355 Distressed Exotics by Shadow's Mom :
IC355 Distressed Exotics by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC355 - Comforting Framed Florals by : girlgeek101
IC355 - Comforting Framed Florals by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dont Want 2 say this butt by Anne Ryan
Dont Want 2 say this butt by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week, Everyone!
Now off to see what I missed this week...
Monique ( niki )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 03:13 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Wow, thank you Fairsinger for favouriting my card, Primrose Wisteria Flower - such a lovely surprise!! Thank you, Linda, for notifying me and for the tireless work you do in this regard each week!! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #21  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Brenda , thank you so much for mentioning my "Carpe Diem" card this week. I was truly surprised and very honored. Some of my favorites for this week included:

Loll Thompson:

Nancy Littrell:
CAS188 Masking Fluid Resist by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

corysnana1 : Autumn Blessings by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 03:48 AM   #22  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

This is a card I forgot to mention above but it is a card that should not be forgotten! It's a great card out of the galleries for Back to School VSN. Sketch by saffivort.

casep : Apple Layout pgc by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 03:51 AM   #23  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Peggy for the mention of my card. You always make my Sundays happy. Your support means alot to me. Thanks again.

I was busy making cards this week, so I didn't have alot of time browsing. I'm always amazed at the variety of beautiful cards that are uploaded each week. Here are some I found.
Glistening Trees by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Full Moon ... F4A135 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends Always by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The most amazing coloring on this fantastic card.
QFTD131 Snow White by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Icky, Tricky Spider by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
rs29 by 329shana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Teepee card side 1 by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Sunset by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boot scootin' Christmas by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFTGUESTDT1012 - A Big Birthday! by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC403 Glittery Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC403 Spooky Spider by 4evertina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC403 Oh, Frankie! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Greetings SC403 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC292, Pink and Green Floral by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Photo Finish Birthday by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Baby by linadelgado - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spooky Scene by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS188 Grateful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Baby by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything Eleanor Birthday by krismac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Goblins on the fence by graffiti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Cheer Tag by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Look Thru My Window by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 04:20 AM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Crafts, ChaosMom for mentioning my cards :* I`m so happy :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 04:59 AM   #25  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Good Sunday morning! What a happy surprise to get notified by dear Judi that 2 of my cards were listed here! Thanks to Brenda and Amy for mentioning my EF turned into a stamp card and to Peggy for mentioning the blue roses card! You ladies have made my day! Off to church then hope to list some of my faves later in the day.

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

Sending a huge THANK YOU to Peggy (Jasonw1) for sending a huge smile to my heart for my card this week "Birthday Card To A Dear Friend". So...very appreciated!

I had little time in SCS this week to view all the pretty cards. However, I know we have so much talent here. I will try later today to check out most of the cards I missed this week.
Hugs and blessings to all....Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:29 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are a few I favorited this week:

Journey SC403 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Justwritedesigns

SC403 Glittery Sunflower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Mrs. Noofy

SC403 Oh, Frankie! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Jdmommy

CAS188 Masking Fluid Resist by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Nancy Littrell

*CAS188 Sweet Gum Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Hobbydujour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:36 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

What a nice way to start this beautiful Sunday, with 2 of my cards getting favored in this thread.
Thank you to Crafts, aka Judi for favoring the card I made for Cathleen Torina's daughter Sara, and her now husband Dave. The embroidered entwined hearts. I love doing the paper embroidery, so this makes the card even more special.

Thank you also to Holstein, aka Linda for favoring the Spooky Scene card. That was messy fun to make and smells so good!
I am so thrilled to be among all the great card makers here on SCS. Thanks for the great surprise birthday gift!

Happy Autumn to all!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:41 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much to Sabrina, for mentioning my Especially For You card! You made me smile.

I design for Heartfelt Creations,
The Stamps Of Life
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:48 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Jasonw1 and Kittie for choosing my roses pizza box, and Linda, thanks for choosing grateful-- and for the head's up. (Oregon 49, Arizona 0. Fell asleep in the fourth quarter.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:49 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks to Holstein (Linda) and sillyfilly for mentioning my Oh Frankie card, and to Brenda for letting me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I know that I miss out on a lot of wonderful cards by not being on the computer, so this thread is a wonderful way to see a good portion of all the glorious cards that are in the gallery weekly.

Here are a few that I did manage to favor this past week

*CAS188 Sweet Gum Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Haunting in pencil by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asters Card by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Sally is Thankful by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A135 Smilin' Frogs by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS294 CAS Poppy by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Autumn to all! May the wonderful colors of this season be an inspiration to everyone!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you Sylvia and Jennifer, for mentioning my sweet gum leaf card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks to you too, Vicki, for giving me the happy news. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #35  

Niki, thank you so much for mentioning my Distressed Exotics card as one of your faves! I had so much fun making this card! Linda, as always, I really appreciate the time you take to let us know! Hugs to you both!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #36  
Crimping Master

OK, I goofed and listed these faves in the wrong week (last week's) so I'm putting them here in the correct week. At least now I'm caught up! This is such a huge and wonderful site for a newbie crafter that it's a little overwhelming trying to figure everything out. And be on time in the process.

"Linda/Holstein, thank you so much for mentioning my Boo Pumpkin in your list of faves last week. And for directing me to this thread. Had wondered how to say thank you, so....thank you!! I'm a little late to the party (typical), but here are my faves for the week:

FS293 IC355 For My Sweet Friend by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT393 Celebration in White by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC354 Bleached Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Give all your Cares~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #37  

Thank you to vdm, Peggy (jasonw1), fairsinger, niki1, and Linda (Holstein) for mentioning my cards from this week. You have brightened my Sunday!! I really appreciate your support.

Here's some favorites I spotted in the gallery this week:

SEP12VSNB Birthday card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CIC60 FALL FUN by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rolled up Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC403 Wedding wreath by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WRM - Retro Sketch Meets CAS-ual Fridays by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #38  
Stampin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks JudiM for mentioning my scrapbook page 'Family'. I'm honored to be selected within so much wonderful talent. You've made my day!
Thanks Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for choosing my Cardinal Wishes card. Thanks for the love!
Reply With Quote Likes