View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #70
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewnmachine View Post
lylacfey,

So, if I just get Roland blades they will fit my Cricut machines?

HERE
is a link to an ebay page with Roland blades. Could you look at it and tell me if one of them will work in my Cricuts?

I can see some that resemble my Cricut blades but I don't know about the 45 and 60 degree angle ones?
Could you link to the ones your buy for your cricuts?
That link is for the correct blades. 45 degree blades are what the normal Cricut blades are. 60 degree blades are the Cricut deep cut blades. ProvoCraft doesn't sell the 30 degree blades. You can use the 30 degree blades if you do a lot of vinyl. Apparently the 30 degree blades weed better for vinyl. If that makes sense. I am posting on one of those exhausted days, lol.

I don't have a particular seller I buy from. I buy from whoever I get the cheapest price.

I did unbury one of my Cricut from storage. I saw those beautiful bookmarks for the freebie. I had to have them. It's not like I couldn't have made my own bookmarks or I could have found a similar design. No, I needed those bookmarks, lol. I used my Imagine. I have never done anything crazy with my Imagine. When I did use her I was overprotective. I was cutting out my design, mat spit out across the room like usual, and then I went to cut again and the machine made this horrible grinding noise. I turned it off, waited for my DH to diagnose it. He took the machine apart and a pin from the machine flew from the front to the back. My DH said the machine is not the best constructed. Well, he said other things but they were not nice & I can't post them.

I dragged out my old Aqua Expressions. I should say my DH did because I just need those bookmarks, lol. I actually used CCR to cut with. Surprisingly my machine liked CCR and I liked it too. I am officially down to one Cricut now. My DH used the Create to fix the Imagine. Then after he fixed the Imagine something else went wrong. That machine is too quirky for me. It was nice while it lasted.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!