View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #10
randie58
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by judylb
I am so pleased with the positive comments and views my "Easter Cross" received. I know the reason, and the reason is Rox71. Her "Black Magic" spell really helped turn my card from so-so, to better-than-average. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees and it takes someone with a trained eye to know how to get you back on track. Rox, if I work hard, can I be your "Mini Me" someday ?

This site can be overwhelming, with all the incredible artists and their creations, but there is sooooo much to be learned here that you won't find in any other stamping sites.

For all us "newbies" I say, "Thanks for the wealth of knowledge you are all willing to share as well as the fantastic Resources section (instructions even a dummy like me can follow)."
Well said, Judy! Rox is always stepping in to help, and has certainly helped me a lot! And you're right.......there are incredible artists here, and everyone is so generous with their advice. I surely have a lot to learn, but I've also learned a lot since finding this site, and that's thanks to Rox, and the other talented artists!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!